[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason i shouldn't end it all right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1400196513562.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400196513562.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>grow up as a neet fag, never kissed a girl or had sex
>barely talk to women
>eventually meet gamer gurl who browses 4chan
>we end up dating and I supposedly take her virginity
>spend 2 years together suckin and fuckin, feel almost like a normal Chad
>empty my savings account buying her gifts, taking her out to eat and taking her on expensive trips around the country
>says she wants to get married
>feelsgoodman
>ends up cheating on me twice
>breaks up with me before the start of summer one year
>ignores everything she told me about loving me and wanting to be married
>pretends I don't exist

Then this year:
>look on facebook shes dating a new guy
>totalchad.jpg
>long hair and beard, is a drug dealer thats been arrested for multiple felonies
>several years older than her
>they will probably get married now
>I have sex with other girls since the breakup but none compare to my first gf

I hate women more than I did before losing my virginity. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever talking to her.
>>
File: 2A38584.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2A38584.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
liek dis post if u cry everytiem
>>
Cheats on you twice? Why the fuck do you care about her then, You have to be really fucking desperate to chase someone like that.
>>
>>38237088
Well once she cheated on me over the summer and blew a guy, the other time she didn't technically cheat I guess.

She broke up with me on a Monday, fucked a guy on thursday night and wanted to get back together Friday so I consider it cheating.

And of course I'm desperate m8 didnt you read the first part? I was always a wizard I was never meant to become normal and get laid.
>>
>>38237143
That's cheating. I know similar feels though.
>>
>>38236963

>twice

come on dude
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.