[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How voz your relationship viz your fader anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1479.png (82KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.png
82KB, 250x229px
We all know fathers are meant to teach their sons how to be men. Judging by the amount of neet , trap fapping sperglords on here they didn't do a very good job.

Sum up your fathers and their effect on you.
>>
My dad is a cross between DIO and hank hill,if that makes sense.
>>
>>38236880

My father has mild Tourette's and is horrible to everyone but is a man child who seeks validation by any means necessary (horrific bullying as a child) intensely selfish and autistic. Poor role model.

I basically tried really hard to not be him.
>>
>>38236880

I have never told him directly but I have a lot of respect for my father.

He's a hardworking carpenter, I don't think he's had a sick day ever, so I really envy his spirit and strength in that regard.

I'll admit he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but I still love and respect the man for all he's done.
>>
>>38236880
distant fucker with the personality of a wet mop, but an alright sense of humour and wit
>>
>>38236880
He did what he could given the circumstances. It's up to me from here and that hurts. Did an okay job though
>>
He's been the CEO of three companies so far and has worked as a salesman, a construction foreman and as director of a government institution in the past.
He had me at 25 and my mum was 20 at the time. He has since cheated on her with at least three women that I know of, two of which I've met personally. He is, in fact, still cheating. Mum stopped caring at some point.
His parents were poor and gave him zero support, either financial or emotional. He doesn't even have particularly good genes. My dad is the ultimate self-made Chad.

Obviously none of this carried over to me seeing as I'm a limp-wristed manlet who spends his days on /r9k/ instead of fucking bitches or getting money. He's a good dad and treats me well but I think I'm a major disappointment to him. Feels bad really.
>>
>>38236880
He was a fucking scumbag
>Used to push me into walls because he thought it was funny, would hit me regularly for things like "backtalk"
>would drive drunk with me in the car all the time, I tried to tell my mother and he convinced her I was a liar and then beat the shit out of me once she was out of the house
>The one time we played catch I over threw him and he tossed his glove down and walked back inside. I was fucking seven.

He's got stage three cancer colon cancer now and I hope it kills him slowly and painfully because he ruined any chance I had to be a normal human being
>>
Loser who kicked me out because I locked my bedroom door (yeah). BPD males should never become fathers.
>>
>>38237926
>I hope it kills him slowly and painfully
Whoa man, not cool. Poor cancer doesn't deserve to be stuck with your dad for that long.
>>
>>38236880
>We all know fathers are meant to teach their sons how to be men.
My father did not. He's one of those who think parental duty is nothing more than to provide food on the table.
>>
>>38238494
One of the only times I have seen my father cry was when I told him this.

>raging argument when I was teenager
>I am your father anon you will do as I say
>yes you are my biological father and you have adequately provided economically for me but you are a terrible father and mother took on two roles while I was growing up.
>>
>>38238785
I've pretty much said the same thing for a while now but he doesn't accept it as valid hence would never cry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.