[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

piss jug general has anyone ever found out that you peed in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

piss jug general

has anyone ever found out that you peed in your bedroom into an empty container?
>>
i have a deadbolt on my door
>>
>>38236842
I recently converted to a perfectly see through piss jug. Any other anons noticed tiny solid particles?
>>
>>38237164
kidney stone ? stress or check your diet, son
>>
>>38236842
I don't get why you guys just don't piss in the toilet?
>>
I just piss on my floor these days
>>
>>38237193
can you be more normie than you are?
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (69KB, 700x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
69KB, 700x313px
>>38237335
I used to pee under my cool rug when I was a kid until my parents found out and my dad smashed my warhammer to peices with an actual hammer.
>>
>>38237384
and you never pissed again
>>
I fear social interaction so when I was living with the family and they had company over I would piss in vodka/water bottles to avoid people.
>>
I piss in 2L bottles and throw them away. It's convenient because that's what drinks come in.
>>
>>38237335
>not being a total and utter degenerate makes you a normie
wew
>>
>>38236842
No, I live in a boarding house with a shared bathroom. not my fault someone's always fucking in there.
>>
FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOL
what is it with /r9k/!?!?!?!?!!?!?!
>>
>>38238653
LOL XD ANYONE DAE /MEMES/
>>
I have a piss and shit jug

it's called a toilet
>>
>>38238808
not mems, it's a way of life, brrethren
>>
File: 1497970361277.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497970361277.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
Pissing into bottles to avoid people is the most beta of behaviours.
>>
what the fucking hell is wrong with you degenerates you don't even have an excuse to do that like breaking your spine or some shit
>>
>>38240403
dont judge, normfag
>>
>>38240403
>calling people degenerates
>on areninegay

Have you considered "The front page of the Internet"?
>>
>>38240403
I've actually just had knee surgery and it is a literally a pain to go to the bathroom. I have a little 750 ml bottle I keep down the side of the bed for Middle off the night peepees. Haven't done this since living in uni halls
>>
when i lived at home i had no piss jug since i am female but i would hold my pee back for literal hours until my bladder/kidneys were in agonizing pain just so i would avoid leaving my room and walking past my parents desu
>>
>>38240930
hahahHAHAHAHAHAHA
*leans over*
*ploooooooop*
*ploop*
*shakes penis*
*twist bottle cap*
hmmmm
>>
>>38236842
>tfw en suite bathroom
>>
>>38236842
My mum found one once when she came in my room years ago, and I told her it was cider (since I drank a lot of cider and my piss came out looking like cider).
I rarely ever do it though, only if I'm THAT DRUNK that I can't be bothered to walk 5 meters to the bathroom.
>>
>>38236842
I bath in pee daily but use glass and let it ferment there ya go perfect nutrition
>>
>>38241181
no one cares if femanons are losers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.