[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the voices and shadow people hallucinations have started again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>the voices and shadow people hallucinations have started again
>>
I know right? It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>38236424
Have you tried using Jesus's name? It's a law in the universe that demons and evil spirits have to go away if use command them under that name's authority. Just like the law of gravity. Try it, see if it does anything.
>>
>>38236424

I wanna say it's frightening but >>38236547 is right.

Run headfirst into the void, my son.
>>
>start seeing bugs where there are none again
HAHAHA
>>
>>38236610
>start itching like there are bugs on me when there aren't any
kill me pls
>>
Trip pin on benadryl?
>>
File: 1428358297391.jpg (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1428358297391.jpg
99KB, 400x388px
>>38236424
>yfw heard the best music of all time, the Divine Orchestra
>>
>>38236424
the shadow people have gotten stronger lately. one of them touched me for the first time a week ago.
>>
File: dphspidertripepic.png (271KB, 984x4000px) Image search: [Google]
dphspidertripepic.png
271KB, 984x4000px
>>38236643
we use to call it "getting drylled" !!
>>
Imagine your body enveloped in light if they try to harm you
>>
>>38236761
Jesus, they sound like raypists my man.
>>
>>38236650
fug the best music is hallucination music
>>
>>38236424
just go to sleep you fucking moron, it's sleep deprivation
>>
>>38237267
it's not a hallucination, dumbass, it's God and his Angels
>>
>>38237323
>non-hallucinators
absolutely btfo
>>
I have what doctors might call non visual hallucinations, that is when I walk through rooms my imagination will visualize beings who aren't there in real life, it also happens that clairvoyance is basically this, seeing images inside your head whatever they may be.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you, these shadow beings obviously have something to do with your depression, and represent those negative feel is overpowering you.

When I feel upset at someone or am irritated I will often have violent imagery flash across my mind, when this happens I feel anxiety and understand I shouldn't get irritated at people, but also when I am in a good mood my imagination will take me to beautiful places with angels and pretty women.

Develop your heart and feel better, you may have a quirk in your mental thought processes which means you aren't the same as others, you may have some mental issue, but a good heart keeps you safe, there are evil smart people and good smart people, there are evil dumb and good dumb, and there are evil insane people, and good insane people. So just feed whatever alignment you wish to be with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.