[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throughout thousands of years of recorded history, the black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Chimpout.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
Throughout thousands of years of recorded history, the black African Negro has invented nothing. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him). His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

Prior to contact with other races, Negroids never invented the wheel and axle, never smelted metals, never domesticated a plant or animal, never constructed buildings other than out of plant products and mud, never developed a written language, and could not count beyond their fingers and toes. Negroids who do make significant contributions, or at least rise to prominence (other than in sports and entertainment), are almost always mulattos with a large percentage of white heritage.
>>
An Argentinian invented the coronary artery bypass surgery so take that, OP.
>>
Neither have you invented anything. Come back once you do and stop leeching of other people's work and taking pride in something you didn't contribute to.
>>
>>38234189

My genes contributed to it and that's all that matters.
>>
>>38234090
so? desu Africans had great lives until we ruined it for them. Beautiful land full of fruits and plenty of meat to hunt. Why would you need any inventions when you have everything you need? Slaves would literally amputate themselves so they wouldn't be taken. Now they've become capitalisms dumping ground. I can understand their hate
>>
>>38234284
Sit down, nigger. You don't deserve happiness. Know your place.
>>
>>38234273

No they didn't. If you seriously believe that then you're the most retarded person posting on this website right now.

>he is so pathetic and worthless he has nothing else to be proud of except for taking credit for something he didn't have any contribution to

Ahahah ahgahghahgahghaghaghaghagh.
>>
>>38234284
>All this truth
Whites are just savages that need to be wiped out. They went around the world fucking shit up and terrorizing people and aren't even receiving a fraction of what they deserve
>>
>>38234189
The white race is worth preserving more so than the niggers.
White countries are for whites only. Niggers out!
>>
>>38234339

The same thing that created my cousins also created me.
>>
>>38234339

>he has nothing else to be proud of except for taking credit for something he didn't have any contribution to

You actually see this more often in niggers, spics, and orientals than you do in whites. And the funny thing is most non-white "accomplishments" are greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>38234399

I don't care who does it. All I'm doing is pointing out your retardation. I would be pointing it out if a black man did it too, or an eastern Asian.
Kill yourself, you pretentious idiot.
>>
Everyone in here needs to chill out, yikes!
>>
File: White Pride.gif (16KB, 359x216px) Image search: [Google]
White Pride.gif
16KB, 359x216px
Over 97% of the most important scientists and 74% of the most important artists and authors were white, almost all males, and most from only four countries, Great Britain, Germany, France, and Italy; the remainder were mostly Asian, and none were African (Murray, 2003). The Chronology of Science and Discovery lists about 1,500 of the most important scientific discoveries. Virtually all were made by Caucasians and Asians and none by Africans. Similarly, although Asians appear in American Men and Women of Science at six times their proportion of the US population, African-American representation is negligible.

European technology and European technology alone has increased the Earth's population from a few tens of millions to seven billion plus and growing. Today though Europeans use technology for birth control among their own folk while other races use it to reproduce exponentially.

The white race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren ice fields. Whites and whites alone were responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the light bulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. Whites and whites alone have discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Leonardo, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
>>
>>38235060
Nobody cares negro
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1080x720px
>>38234090
>>38235060
Oh shut up you babbling embarrassments, writing simple, general statements like your expounding on great profound truths, just fucking kill yourselves already
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (95KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
95KB, 500x424px
>>38235060
>>38234090

There's a board for stupid conversations that have been had thousands of times and it isn't r9k. Shoo, get back in your fucking containment tank.
>>
>>38234090
>Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.

All were done by axum save for the railway

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
>>
>>38234090
Go back to /pol/
In general I show just much more sympathy to Afroamericans, since they were brought here against their will and were held back by low education standards till the 70s
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 277x182px
>>38235060
Deuteronomy 28:43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.

Deuteronomy 28:65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.

But that's over now
>>
>>38235060
SOURCE BEEDED
>>
File: Killallinfediles.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Killallinfediles.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>38236154
>WE WUZ HELD BACK AN SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>38234090
You can literally disprove everything you said by googling Timbuktu and Benin. But even better if I want to have an internet debate I can use today's world. Just look at Appalachia. Even though they live in America they shorter lives than Jamaicans and other Niggers. East Kentucky has a life expectancy of 70 compared to 76 for Jamaica. These so called Aryan Gods are living. Shorter lives than third worldwide despite their wealth
>>
>>38234090
They were the first to come up with spoken language. Everything else followed after. Also state your sources if you want people to take you seriously faggot
>>
>>38236176
I am pretty god damn conservative but you cannot deny that being held back for two hundred years inevitably provokes poverty, crime and poor education. Don't tell me blacks had just a good an education as whites till late this past century.
>>
File: IMG_2265.jpg (208KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2265.jpg
208KB, 640x480px
>>38234090
this literally is just blatently false, the technique for smelting iron in sub-saharan africa is different from the version invented in the near east. millet, cassava, yams and others were originally domesticated in africa. Fire, stone tools, and language were also invented in africa. as for architecture, it's not too fancy but it did get a lot better than mud huts.

also the term negroid doesn't make sense becuase the genetic markers assigned to them slowly fade into the other "races" you will never ever ever meet a "pure blooded negro"
>>
>>38234362
Why should we apologize for being conquerors of the world? Why whould we feel guilty for winning the clash of civilizations?

Why should we be sorry for being the objectively superior race and civilization?

Fuck off nigger
>>
>ITT: Damaged white leftists busy gyrating in self-chastisement
>>
>>38234090
>Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.
This is all very untrue. Maybe you should research Sub Saharan African history.
>dashiki
>Igbo language
>the Dogon calendar
>>
>>38236743
probbably because that involves killing people just so you can take their stuff, which is pretty high on the list of things most appropriate to feel guilt about.
>>
>>38236960
>>38236657
>>38236182
>literally ooga booga monkey tier inventions that mean jack shit for the rest of the world or were brought upon them by a white man
>still can't invent themselves out of the stone age
Wtf I love spearchuckers now
>>
>>38237062
Those 3 posts prove the OP wrong
>>
African tribes fought off multiple European armies many times.
>>
>>38234090
>>38234090
Fuck off back to /pol/, mate. No one wants to put up with your junk hereabouts.
>>
>>38237889
Not to mention Haiti beat Napoleon.
>>
>>38237889
>African tribes fought off multiple European armies many times
Only time that happened was the suprise zulu zerg on an open british camp which later got mulched and the Ethiopians numbering the Italians 8:1 with British and french support.
>>
>>38234273
While I agree that whites are the best race, I don't think you've contributed shit and are therefore just as bad as all of the darkies by your logic
>>
>>38237889
Oh yeah? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maji_Maji_Rebellion
>>
I can't understand the hate, especially when quite a few of the issues keep occurring from inside-the-country problems. As much as the West really ravaged African lands, evil springs forth from within to prevent recovery. Not to mention the ecology of the area presents certain hazards to economic growth.
>>
>>38234362
>Wants to stop racism
>Becomes extremely racist in order to stop it
Keep the wheel turning, m8. Evil just keeps coming with that attitude.
>>
>>38237940
>Blacks win a war
>They just had numbers
Whites are losing the war in Afghanistan despite greater numbers and weapons. The tribes we fight aren't even organized
>>
File: 1493505821946.png (544KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493505821946.png
544KB, 948x960px
>>38238144
>Whites are losing the war in Afghanistan
Taliban activity was gone. Only did they re emerge as coalition troops pulled out. Even in the past when Britain invaded and had to pull out was due to the fact they were using rifled muzzle loaders while brits had smoothbores.
>>
>>38237062
Look up the history of the Benin Empire, wyte boi
>>
>>38234090
Most of this is true, except the metallurgy part.

There was an independent development of iron smelting in sub-Saharan Africa.

In fact, the reason Africa is full of what we think of as niggers is because they developed iron and the San people and pygmies did not. The iron users worked their way south and west, killing everything in their path.
>>
>>38238611
Most of it is not true. Africans had written languages (not including Egyptian). Africans had clothes. Africans had calendars. Africans had plows. Africans had roads. Africans had bridges. Africans had small ships. Africans had systems of measurement. Africans had wheels. Africans had crops. Africans domesticated animals. Africans had castles and small homes. The only people who transported goods on their heads were women and that's no different from your mom carrying a basket of groceries home.

The Dogon knew shit about the universe that white people wouldnt find out for hundreds of years.
>>
>>38236260
So what you're saying is that it was all shits and giggles for Chinese peasants for the last two hundred years?

That's the real problem with that argument. By modern standards, the entire population of the US and Great Britain was dirt poor as recently as the 40's. If your living conditions can turn you into a nigger, why wasn't every Englishman a nigger in 1880?
>>
>>38234284
Oh fucking come on.

Yeah, life as a hunter-gatherer is awesome. Right.

It's the worst life imaginable. Your worst fucking day is better than the best day experienced by a hunter-gatherer.
>>
>>38237940
>the Ethiopians numbering the Italians 8:1 with British and french support.

Weapons counts as support?

LOL
>>
>>38238667
>The Dogon knew shit about the universe that white people wouldnt find out for hundreds of years.
Like what?
>>
>>38236960

>Arabs invade Africa
>Arabs give niggers some technology hundreds of years after it gets invented

YO CHECK US OUT AND SHIT
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.