[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He imagines performing in front of people from his old school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1475785130209.jpg (69KB, 759x507px) Image search: [Google]
1475785130209.jpg
69KB, 759x507px
>He imagines performing in front of people from his old school
>>
I have never heard of anyone imagining this before. You're alone in this, OP.
>>
>>38233056
what are you 16? this shit is not funny and your reaction image isn't fooling anyone. faggot
>>
He imagines finding a guitar at work and performing a song in front of his co-workers
>>
>>38233056
>He imagines disarming a school shooter or, using words to convince the shooter to stop
>>
File: Xv9yduNLXduV7LmcX1cWm0rrlkQ=.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Xv9yduNLXduV7LmcX1cWm0rrlkQ=.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>38233092
>using words to convince the shooter to stop
>>
>he imagines having a circle of relatively normal, maybe even normal friends
>he imagines all piling into a cheap sedan one of them owns, driving around
>he imagines sometimes stopping to bowl, or sit on top of the roof of the school
>he imagines usually just driving around, shooting the shit, wondering about life and the future
>he imagines a qt in the group that he hits it off with
>he imagines them having a comfy teenage romance
>he imagines he's still in touch with her, with all of them
>he imagines they'll catch up once in awhile
>he imagines he was happy then
>he imagines he's happy now
>>
File: 1499256771446.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499256771446.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>he imagines a zombie invasion where he gets trapped in a building with a qt where they end up kissing somehow
>>
He imagines becoming a masked superhero and saving his bullies from a threat then revealing himself to them so the bullies will be nicer to him.
>>
>>38233056
HA! Proved you wrong didn't I?! *winks with a charming half smirk* This one's for you, oneitis! *rips guitar solo* Yeah, that's right, bet you want to be with me instead of Chad now, huh? Can't blame 'ya! *plays his magnum opus with Mozart-level technique while maintaining mainstream pop appeal, skyrocketing into world fame*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.