[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Reasons why nobody likes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>guy from highschool invites me over
>holyshitsomeoneactuallyinvitedmesomewhere
>he actually needs help with math
>dissapointed, go help him regardless
>help him with some pleb-tier calculus stuff
>his gf comes over, brings beer
>they start talking about some cringy thing someone somewhere done
>"haha fucking autists"
>his gf looks me dead in the eye, runs out of the room slamming the door behind her
>wft
>"dude...her sister has autism."
>freeze and just walk out
>never heard from them again

This board ruined all chances at social interaction for me
>>
>>38232310
>can't resist the urge to use 4chan memes irl
>never read the rules
Isn't "keep the internet on the internet" still a rule? Stop being a sperg.
>>
>>38232310
> haha fucking autists
Can't you think before you say something? Didn't your mom ever tell you that? Are you actually that retarded? NEVER USE 4CHAN JOKES IRL
>>
My daily pattern is uninteresting and nothing goes wrong, so I have nothing worthwhile to say

>Unassuming human being with a short temper with no deliberate daily pattern
>Get on the bus
>Put on ear defenders and close my eyes
>Arrive outside of the college yard from the contracted College transport
>I don't care to see who might have been offended by that
>Go inside
>Sit down at a desk and get my sketchbook out before a lecture begins
>Stay in the college room for the rest of the day before transport arrives
>Go outside and wait for transport behind a tree
>After a while I'm home, and I'm here again
>I tinker with my website, maybe post here, draw some more and go for a short walk
>Water a plant on my windowsill
>Eat supper, usually rice
>Go to bed
>Rinse, repeat for 148 days

I never talk to anyone about something, because no one shares any of my interests. I give people bitter looks, and I look horrible
When I do try and explain something it's often long-winded and cringe worthy. There's just something creepy about being around me that I can't explain. As a rule I'm droll and characterless, but at the same time insistent a certain protocol is obeyed. I don't feel enriched by obsolete use of time but I procrastinate a lot

I'm also incredibly ugly and pathetic to look at
>>
I don't have much to offer materially, and I don't stroke people's egoes. I am not outright rude or mean, but I don't want to look like a kissass either. I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they want me to give honest opinions, but that usually doesn't pan out well. I think I intimidate people too sometimes, although idk why, because it takes a lot of effort for me to come off as sociable. I am very skeptical of people if I think they are trying to get information about me in order to exploit it, I don't like my picture being taken, people get offended if they think you don't trust them - ESPECIALLY if they had ill intentions.
>>
>>38232544
What do you study anon?

Oregano pizza
>>
>>38232310
I don't talk much so people think I'm creepy but if I do talk people think I'm obnoxious because I talk too much
>>
File: ap.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ap.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>38232310
>ugly
>no interest in partying/drinking or doing drugs
>nobody cares about my interests and I am not good at conversation
>tend to argue with people and be critical
>>
>her sister has autism
False. The autism spectrum d/o is new cool diagnosis to have. It is very debilitating. Her sister is just another whore looking for attention. If you do not act like this on a daily basis, you do not have autism:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Inb4 the "muh assburgers". Aspergers is no longer a diagnosis. It's a spectrum d/o and a lot of people on thst end of the spectrum function just fine. If it does not causs any problems with your daily living activities, then it is not a d/o. In order to be diagnosed, the person must have the behaviors negatively affecting their ADL's in a significant way.

Thus, I can most likely tell the sister is not on the spectrum. Look again at the video posted and if she does not act like that, then she is not autistic.
>>
>>38232544
It sounds like you're too unique and euphoric to have friends, anon.
>>
>>38232429
normies around me started to jokingly use the word 'autist' at least 2 years ago
>>
Boring
Depressed, has anxiety
Fat
3/10
>>
>>38234224
Dude

Her sister LITERALLY has autism
It's extremely hard to communicate with her and sometimes she has those phases where she will just run around the table for 30 minutes and scream...it is a great burden for a whole family
She cant even go to school

Im not shitting you, she has the real autism, not this meme shit we talk about here

That is the reason she got mad in the first place
>>
>>38232310
I call people autistic all the time in real life and its NEVER gone poorly for me
Usually it's in a context like this
>lol you mad
>mad? you think i'm mad? what are you autistic
>>
>>38232310
You pansy, I literally had an autistic friend in high school and gave him shit for it all the time. They probably don't even give as much of a shit as you think, it's not like it's a super rare insult or something you could've known anyways. Don't let some roastie's forced reaction and lack of humor screw with you
>>
>>38235394
>people with ASD love being called autists.
You were probably the o lying friend he had and you bullied him, anon.
>>
>>38235584
*the only friend he had
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.