[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't believe women are attracted to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 1499117124772.jpg (57KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
1499117124772.jpg
57KB, 540x688px
Does anybody else have this problem?
For the first time in my life a girl is actually pursuing me, and she's cute too.
But I just can't believe it. It feels surreal. Why the fuck would she like me of all people?
How do I get over this? I've felt like this all my life. I just can't see myself as being attractive. Should I tell my shrink about this?
>>
>>38232086
it's probably an original prank
>>
> a girl finds me attractive
> should I just be a fucking idiot like I usually and fuck this up?
>>
>>38232086
Keep it together OP. I once had a girl who was legit out of my league, but she constantly would say things like, "I like you, but I'm trying to understand how a guy like you could be attracted to a girl like me..." Ultimately I dumped her. Insecurity is a major turn off. Keep it to yourself. You don't see what she sees because you've been you your entire life. You're bound to think of yourself as "plain" or "nothing special" because your mind is so used to the thought of you and your self-image. If she likes you, you're golden.

Goodluck r9kbro
>>
>>38232113
No, I'm going for it and making moves. We're going on a date soon.
>>38232104
I don't think it is. She's got the same hobbies as me, same myers briggs, etc. and is always trying to charm me and shit.

I just feel so anxious about this for whatever reason.
>>
>>38232133
It's only natural to feel anxious. If I were you, I'd be scared shitless too. Remember that you're lucky for having a girl show interest in you, and try not to fuck it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 251x241px
>>38232133
>We're going on a date soon.
Niiiice
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
If you have a shrink you should probably tell him/her yes.

If she likes you you have an edge. some anxiety is normal, but unless you literally start pulling your dick out in front of everybody at the date and start pissing on the floor, she will like you no matter what you do.

Just do whatever and it will work out.

There is no damn reason for anybody to like anybody. It just happens. And if you are not insecure about somebody liking you, that will boost your confidence and increase the chance that the person will like you even more.

Just go with the flow and you won't fuck it up anon.

Let us know how it goes.
>>
>>38232491
This. Just hope it's real and the date isn't her bringing you to her friends so they can tell you it was all a joke and laught at you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
>>
>>38232086
>should I tell my shrink
why does every fucking faggot go to a goddamn quack these days? you're probably on pills too. back in my day only crazy suckers that wanted to throw away money every month went to a quack
>>
>>38232883
modern city life makes people very neurotic. a (good) therapist can be quite useful and help keep people off (((prescription drugs))).
>>
>>38233055
I wouldn't blame city life for convincing someone that paying a guy to be your dad-friend is a good thing to do. that's just someone with more money than sense and you can find those anywhere
>>
>>38233089
Its free, I'm canadian.
>>
>>38233172
it isn't "free" you economic illiterate and if someone said you're retarded for letting yourself get ass raped every weekend you wouldn't say "its free I'm canadian" like that's supposed to make you not stupid
>>
>>38232133
>same myers brigs
dropped, compatibility does not work this way
>>
>>38233218
It costs me barely anything because I don't make much. I'm also far left, so I really wouldn't care if it did, its more than worth it. Go fuck yourself you retarded burger.
>>
>>38233289
way to miss the entirety of what I said you dumb fuck. the fact you're paying money for your snake oil is the least important reason as to why paying someone to listen to you cry and pretend to be your buddy marks you out as a sucker
>>
>>38232086
I was bullied really badly in middle school so had low self esteem and was like this for a while afterwards. What honestly really helped my get over it was the realization that nobody cares and you don't matter. The people you know you probably won't know in 5 years and after high school everyone is so absorbed in their own lives to care. At that point if someone takes the time/energy to connect with you they probably are being genuine.
>>
>>38233382
Obviously you've never tried therapy and get all your ideas on it from TV.
>>
>>38233422
of course I've never gone to therapy because I'm normal and not a sucker that needs to pay money for someone to cry in front of

you're fucked up and stupid and a few years ago everyone would have told you that when they found out you went to a quack
>>
>>38233489
>I'm normal
what the hell are you doing on /r9k/ then?
>>
>>38233489
>someone to cry in front of
That isn't what happens in the slightest.
Why are you arguing over something you're completely ignorant about? How stupid are you?
>>
>>38233382
Therapy from psychiatrists (actual fucking doctors) has a pretty positive medical track record historically. As Canadian (not OP) I honestly am happy to pay high taxes to make sure my fellow citizens have access to comprehensive healthcare and good education. These ideas are only radical to Americans and people form third world countries.
>>
>>38233514
>you sound like someone that's never had their ass lacerated with a nigger dick
>why are you saying I'm stupid for getting my ass raped by AIDs infected faggots when you're ignorant about it?
I don't need to try every stupid thing to know it's stupid. you fucking idiot, no wonder you go to a "therapist"
>>
>>38233530
historically they do not and their methodology is as effect as doing nothing which makes sense since that's all you're doing. paying to do nothing
>>
>>38233537
Go back to /pol/ with the other sub 90 IQ mongrels and bitch about niggers' low IQs. Please get the fuck off my board you retard.
>>
>>38233560
I don't post on /pol/ and if you're still using the /pol/ boogeyman meme it's obvious you just got here and are desperately trying to fit in

fact is you can say whatever you want, at the end of the day I'm not paying someone to act like my friend every week
>>
>>38233581
>NIGGER THIS
>FAG THAT
>GAY AIDS
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>FUCK SINGLE PAYER HEALTH CARE
>THERAPY IS FOR WEAK DUMB FUCKS
Stop lying Cletus and go back to your containment board.
>>
>>38233606
least I found out you're just a "raider" from some subreddit here to force some kind of narrative which is why you're not responding to anyone else in the thread and gave up talking about whatever fanfiction about a date you originally posted about
>>
>>38233646
Only somebody from /pol/ would say this lmao GTFO nigger
>>
>>38233661
>overusing nigger and bringing up /pol/ every post
yeah, you're definitely not from here
>>
>>38232086
Find out if she's a virgin. If not, drop it--as the odds are that you will end up being used as a provider.

If you don't think you'll ever get married, then use her if you want, but if you would like to have a wife, don't give away your own virginity for something so shallow.
>>
>>38233556
Historically they have and continue to not only work but actually save money on health care. Shockingly managing problems using preventative care actual save money because full blown issues are harder and more costly to fix. You wouldn't wait till your nose fell off if you had syphilis to get it treated it would cost WAY a ton for public health care so instead we open sexual education, testing, and treatment centres that end up SAVING money. It works the same way with mental health. Therapy saves money because dealing with someone's feelings of unrest keeps the on track, stable and working. Would you rather people have mental breakdowns and hurt themselves or others? Hell even letting it destroy their own lives by losing jobs and relationships.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/861853

http://www.cpa.ca/documents/Cost-Effectiveness.pdf
>>
>>38233606
Fuck niggers. Fags are okay as long as they don't demand special privileges and keep it in the bedroom.
Singlepayer would be ok in an all-white country.
Therapy is being overused in this country.
>>
>>38233745
sexual education doesn't help with STDs nor does it help with teen pregnancy so you're also misinformed there. likewise, as I already told you, therapy doesn't help people with their problems any better than doing nothing for their problems does

and again you're missing the point if you're bringing up the cost because I believe I've already said that that's the least important factor here. definitely less important than it being stupid and unhelpful. big surprise considering you're paying someone to listen to you whine
>>
>>38233812
>no sources
>BECAUSE I SAY SO ITS TRUE
>>
>>38233844
>>38233661
samefag. your reddit is showing, get better at blending in
>>
>>38233218
This. There's never been a more self-righteous group of people than Canadians.
>>
>>38233530
Good, so you wouldn't mind paying my high taxes too, then.
>>
>>38233931
The older generations are polite but anyone lower than 25 years old is the worst human being
>>
>>38233812
Sexual education and access to contraception has a measurable reduction in teen pregnancy and spread of STDs in every developed country I have no idea where you're getting any of your "facts".

Cost is the best way of measuring efficiency of a system. If something reduces cost to the system, the system becomes more efficient. If you think theres any better way to measure effectiveness in a capitalist system then you must have gotten an American public education or something else to make you a retard.
>>
>>38233950
If you live in Canada I do pay high taxes to give you services. It's called Government.
>>
>>38235237
No it hasn't teen pregnancy and STD levels have increased considerably since the pill and the same story with sexual education

cost doesn't mean anything in this context because you shouldn't even be doing those things since they aren't effective. I don't care how cost efficient it is to do one stupid thing over another. hell, it could generate money but if what you're doing is retarded and unhelpful then it doesn't make a bit of difference
>>
>>38232883
its free where i live
its good to talk about serious shit to someone in person from time to time
>>
>>38235327
nothing is free. make a friend and stop being a dope
>>
>>38235288
Not in Canada or Europe. Most increases in teen pregnancy and STD spreads in the USA are in states where sexual education is repressed, or abstinence is taught as a primary form of sexual education.

If you don't understand that the world runs on money and that cost effectivity is the most important factor of somethings viability as a standardized system then you don't have enough of an understanding of economics to be reasoned with.
>>
>>38235364
i don't pay taxes mate, perhaps others do
i only pay with my time
but same goes for friends
>>
>>38232133
oh well as long as your both a pisces i'm sure it will work out fine
>>
>>38235381
yes in europe. you're misinformed there, and also misinformed about US policy on this issue

you're also missing the point as regards cost. it's irrelevant how efficient you run a useless program when you shouldn't even be running that program to begin with since it has 0 benefit
>>
I had a girlfriend recently that was really into me and I didn't have any fucking clue as to why, but then she broke up with me to get back with her ex so I cried and tried to kill myself.
>>
>>38235472
I have linked sources outlining it's benefit of reducing costs to the healthcare systems as a whole. What sources that are non personal opinion or conjecture do you have supporting the contrary? Again no facts, every EU country + UK has increased mental health care spending by as much as 5% since 2008 citing sources of decreased overall cost to health care and improved quality of life for it's citizens.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.