[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Songs ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1568.jpg (41KB, 260x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.jpg
41KB, 260x382px
Name songs that were ruined by irl experiences you've had. Include stories if you want, but you don't have to. For me, it's Melvins cover of "Going Blind" by Kiss.
>>
>>38231938
I'm half spic and was getting in touch with my mexican side and listening to spanish songs and dated a mexican qt
I used to really love this song
https://youtu.be/GNDvW9PlwrU
It's lyrics are pretty beautiful and the singer has a really nice voice and I liked my gf too

Then I got cucked by her and I can't think of anything else when I hear it anymore
>>
>>38231938
Good thread, anon. Allow me to contribute by saying that I used to enjoy the entire genre of gritty, depressing indie, but because of a shitty and horrible ex who used to listen to it constantly, I am effectively over it. Here's looking at you, Tim Kasher. Just end yourself already.
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (168KB, 434x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
168KB, 434x480px
>>38232116
Thanks, I'm kind of new at this
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (63KB, 281x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
63KB, 281x475px
>>38232116
Thanks, I'm kind of new at this. Another one is Kryptonite by Three doors down.
>>
>>38232611
Why was that ruined for you?
>>
"N.I.B." by Black Sabbath.
Favorite song of the first girl I loved.
>>
>>38231938

I cant listen to Demons anymore because I dated one. Initially he tried to act like a deeply emotional person that had become damaged by life and I could relate from my own experiences. The more i got to know him, i realized he was a complete sadist that wanted to control every aspect of my existence. It was one of his favorite songs so hearing it just makes me angry.
>>
>>38231938
this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo
>uh hey guys do you want to hear a nice japanese fusion song
>it plays for the entire length
>everyone is clearly bored but are pretending to like it
>>
>>38232632
It was playing while this fat girl I really didn't like kissed me and now every time I hear it I think of how nasty she was. She smelt like body odor and dog piss. I didn't want to kiss her but she kept asking over and over and I kept saying no and then she just kissed me.
>>
File: superman.png (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
superman.png
79KB, 700x700px
>>38232764
Hahaha, holy shit. I fucking lost it. Have this image. I am sorry that song was ruined for you.
>>
File: IMG_1548.jpg (774KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
774KB, 1200x1740px
>>38232985
Holy shit thank you. That drawing is exactly how I felt
>>
https://youtu.be/smRcxpBdk04

Went out with this religious girl who was into gospel music. Played this for her cringily. She told me she loves me, but it was clearly in a sort of "Jesus says to love everyone" way. I still like the band, but cringe and skip the song whenever it comes up
>>
>>38232985

I laughed out loud. I did so originally, of course.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.