[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck leftists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1499509073474.jpg (136KB, 838x434px) Image search: [Google]
1499509073474.jpg
136KB, 838x434px
Sup' robots? Shout out from /pol/. Antifa wants to raid you , watch out for subversive threads.
>>
>>38229798
>Antifa wants to raid you

Gee so exactly how /pol/ has been trying their hardest to infiltrate this board for month, trying their best to turn our desperation into fuel to become /pol/acks?

Fuck off.
>>
>>38229798
Bait. That post was years ago and it's already had its effect judging by this board going to absolute shit with normalcunts everywhere.
>>
>>38229798
IM STILL NOT NORMAL YET WHY DIDNT YOU FIX ME YOU STUPID CUNTS I FUCKING HATE YOU DONT CALL IT OPERATION NORMALIZE WHEN YOU CANT EVEN NORMALIZE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>some have gathered a huge fanbase

Who would have thought that this board is filled with beta cucks that are so desperate for pussy that they can't think for themselves.
>>
>>38229798
>/pol/ antifa false flags
How's that Gettysburg monument defense going, buddy?
>>
all of the political talk on this board is fucking gay
>>
>>38229798
>/robot/
Oh no, not our super-duper secret board!
>>
>>38231311
This, fuck off to /pol/ with your subhuman politics, I only care about feels.
>>
>>38229798
KYS fascist
>>
>>38229798
>/robot/
every time I see this image it triggers my autism
>>
>>38229798

>after all this planning, andrew prince still got 0 votes kek
>>
>>38229798
This shit is like... two years old at this point
>>
>>38229798
Doubt it. In actuality that is a false flag orchestrated by /pol/ to get more people on their side and to become annoyed with the left.
>>
>>38229798
I like antifa, bash the fash!
>>
>tfw i thought of joining antifa just to have friends and people whod enjoy being around me because we share political views (even though i was lying about mine)

>tfw antifa members are more judgemental than youre average normans
>>
>>38229798
>loosers
>oo
Stopped reading.
>>
>>38232306
wtf were you expecting?
origedesu
>>
>>38229798
so what you are telling me is that someone from /pol/ infiltrated an antifa forum or some shit then took a screencap but hid the name of the antifa guy.
really made me think
>>
Getting raided by antifa >>> Having to put up with /pol/tards who can't stay in their containment board and have to spew their "kekistan" reddit bullshit everywhere

That post is old anyway.
>>
>>38232343

people who at least pretended to love me if i pretended to love them
>>
File: 1497252583775.png (148KB, 1045x776px) Image search: [Google]
1497252583775.png
148KB, 1045x776px
I have seen exactly zero leftists on this board but /pol/niggers are everywhere. Fuck off.
>>
File: 567uik.png (69KB, 173x143px) Image search: [Google]
567uik.png
69KB, 173x143px
>>38229828
>he believes this while trap threads, fembot threads, incest (hug your x) threads, those steam threads that are crawling with homosexuals, fembot threads, black threads, and tranny threads are made hourly.

look, I would believe you if it was any other board but you must be selectively blind to think /pol/ want's to recruit from this place.
Beta's don't work well with right wing authoritarianism, it's a chad's paradise.
>>
>>38232428
/pol/ must colonise /r9k/ to ensure our survival. The Reich demands lebensraum
>>
>>38229798
The fact that people are falling for this image is pretty concerning.
If youve been on this site longer than 2 years youll know this picture is when some anon infiltrated some reddit group that was planning on massive raids on almost all boards on 4chan.
Called project normalise or something i think.
Anyway im pretty sure the raids are ongoing but who would notice if a reddit does shit?
If anything they always look like the odd one out when they attempt to shitpost but whatever.
Nice bait though OP this is bound to fool more people that dont see my post.
>>
>>38232474
>The Reich demands lebensraum
they should never have left reddit in the first place then.
>>
File: 1486045211465.png (196KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486045211465.png
196KB, 409x409px
>>38232474
>Being this much of a cuck
Kys fag
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.