[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /homeless/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Who else here /homeless/?
>>
God that's a terrible poster

People don't really give a shit about movies anymore
>>
what are your details op

i used to be homeless it sucked i hated it

now im on bux trying to lookmax so a girl can find me attractive enough to take my virginity

god must find my life endlessly amusing
>>
>>38229863
Lost my job, lost my apartment (it was going to happen anyway because my job didn't pay me enough). Traveled around staying with friends and family, ended up at estranged uncle's house. He kicked me out after two weeks, ostensibly because I didn't keep things clean (which is a lie). I'm not exactly upset about not being able to live there specifically, since he 1) refused to turn on the AC, 2) spent all the time he wasn't at work watching conspiracy videos and boxing matches, and 3) kept bringing home strange women and kicking me out for the evening.

So I'm sleeping at rest stops, using gyms for showers, and applying for jobs at Starbucks during the day. I'm lucky to have my car for now; I kind of figured it would come to this.
>>
>>38229849
you can't do anything in 2 hour time frames and people want depth now, so TV shows are on top.

we shoulda saw the signs when they released 20 LotRs and 20 Transformers movies and 20 Avengers movies.
>>
>>38230027
>He hasn't seen Baby Driver yet
The key to a good movie is focusing on visual storytelling and spectacle. Films are to poetry what tv shows are to novels. You don't have time to be jumping around the world trying to cover the situations of a bunch of people; every scene and shot can - should - have more than one thing going on (you have that canvas, why not use it?).
>>
File: 1497772558200.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1497772558200.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>38229987
>kept bringing home strange women
random old dudes slay random strange women and im a 26 incel i want to die
>>
>>38230327
I'm pretty sure one was just a friend and the rest were prostitutes.
>>
>>38229624
2 weeks homeless here.
Realized i hit rock bottom when was digging through the trash to find bananas to eat.
>>
>>38231399
I'm sorry anon. I'm only a few days in and still have unrmployment checks coming in but I hope things won't come to that. What's your plan? Are you going hungry?
>>
File: JPEG_20170708_104308.jpg (314KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170708_104308.jpg
314KB, 972x1296px
>>38229624
homeless In the library right now. some guy bung. his ps4
>>
>>38229987
different anon here
are you in the states anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.