[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook and Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: peopledieallthetimegetoverit.jpg (64KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
peopledieallthetimegetoverit.jpg
64KB, 1200x630px
So i see a lot of people on FB saying "RIP bradley lowey" some football supporter kid who died at age 6 due to ill health. I do have literal aspergers so maybe thats why i dont give a shit but i don't understand normies who post this shit all the time and seem to get emotional. Do they actually give a shit or are they just trying to conform to a social norm of posting sad faces when someone dies?
>>
It's just typical normie virtue signaling

>BOO HOO BAD THING HAPPEN MAKE ME SAD
>>
The only normalfaggots you can trust are Christian normalfaggots. All the rest are pure,unadulterated garbage.
>>
>>38229402
>>38229412
>>38229432
Lmao yeah guys totally red pulled Fuck normies xD
>>
>>38229402
According to psych and soc.
They care, but only for about 5 minutes.
>>
>>38229448
What is the point of posting your condolences online for all your friends to see when you don't know the person, you never knew the person, you literally JUST found out this random person died and decided to post "OMG A KID DIED SO SAD!"
Why?
>>
Cui Bono? Who benefits

Parents get attention and support. They get absolved of his death. Everyone else get social traction by showing they care. If you don't play along you'll get singled out.
>>
>>38229448
As if you know any better,silly kid. You dont even know what its like outside your home town,let alone what actual people are like.
>>
>>38229474
Pay respects.
Pretty simple.
>>
>>38229474

This. Plus when its a white english kid its like AWWW NOO but kids in the middle east are getting bombed to shit all the time and no one bats an eyelid.
>>
>>38229488
better blow them up before they blow up in your contry.
>>
For the most part it's just virtue signaling. Of course it sucks that a kid died but nobody beyond his immediate family will actually grieve.
>>
File: kony-2012.jpg (26KB, 466x415px) Image search: [Google]
kony-2012.jpg
26KB, 466x415px
>>38229448
>>38229474
>>38229484
>>38229488
It's Kony 2012 innit, people like convenient ways to show they care without exerting too much effort.
>>
>>38229402

Its simple really. Once everyone does it, if you dont you will look like an asshole.

Im sure most of said people never gave two fucks for charity. Guaranteed.
>>
>>38229402

>aspergers

What are you doing with a facebook account anon?
>>
>>38229543
I didn't realise aspergers and a Facebook account were mutually exclusive
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.