[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf to be in a relationship with. I FUCKING HATE MEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1391837059617.jpg (143KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1391837059617.jpg
143KB, 633x758px
>tfw no bf to be in a relationship with.
I FUCKING HATE MEN
>>
>>38229252

If you are skinny, I am happy to try
>>
>>38229252
>I FUCKING HATE MEN

I wonder why nobody dates you
>>
>>38229252
That's probably bait, but where do you look for men to date?
>>
>tfw no Dutch or Russian bf

SHOULD I KILL MYSELF
>>
>>38229252
>nice try robotic maniac
what are you talking about senpai?
>>
>>38229259
You are no worse than Stacey's that only want Chad
>>
>>38229334

I am 6'4, so i can ask for at least skinny
>>
>>38229364
No you cannot just because you are tall, you need to be hot as well as tall, It wouldn't be good if you were like 150 lbs at that height
>>
>>38229426

I'm 175lbs, play sports frequently, and have at least an above average face.

I can certainly ask for skinny as a minimum
>>
>>38229590
We get it you're a dick, fuck off. I'd never be with a twat like you, and 175lbs at 6'4" is skinny you need to gain weight bro.

Also maybe then you would be more understanding
>>
>>38229610

You don't know anything about me. All I'm saying is if I take the time to play sport and stay in shape, why shouldn't a potential gf
>>
>>38229590
Why are you here then
normie
>>
>>38229252
I-IM a boi pls notice me
>>
File: 1484754078285.jpg (99KB, 536x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484754078285.jpg
99KB, 536x632px
>>38229277
>Russian bf
I am right here buddy, only for you.
>>
>>38229661

because I'm a KHHV, who wallows in self pity and spent most of my life being an idiot who refuses to take initiative for his own happiness
>>
>>38229637
>going outside at all
top normie
>>
>>38229637
Because women can't lose weight as easy and there is more to us than numbers on a scale
>>
>>38229706
>Because women can't lose weight as easy
Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>38229710
It's true. It's harder for women to lose weight.
>>
>>38229722
What is this law of thermodynamics bending property women have called?
We could use it to solve the energy crisis.
>>
>>38229706

I honestly didn't mean to be offensive, and if someone is working to lose weight I'm fine with that.
Admittedly my genetics make it very hard for me to gain weight so I do have sympathy for those who are not in the same situation.

I should've just said not overweight and lazy to save the confusion
>>
WHY WON'T ANYONE NOTICE MY BETA ASSS

ree~
>>
>>38229740
>Admittedly my genetics make it very hard for me to gain weight
You're just as dumb as her you shitty orbiter. Once you get together, please never reproduce.
>>
>>38229733
It's harder for women to drop weight than men. Look it up dumbass. I didn't say that women can't lose weight.
>>
File: judginu.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
judginu.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>38229722
Dumb dumb roastie bitch, just stop eating, drink only water and don't eat. If you really want to lose weight i promise that'll do it. Fuck off, lose weight, and go get with some beta who will settle for a dumb dumb roastie who has to be given advice on how to lose weight.
>>
>>38229759
>It's harder for women to drop weight than men. Look it up dumbass
How though? You're making bullshit claims then telling me to find proof for it?
It's bullshit. Eat less and move more and you'll get the same results as a man.
>>
>>38229758
>what is fast metabolism
>>
>>38229781
>what is fast metabolism
Bullshit. Fat people have the highest metabolisms, because upkeep on a larger body requires more energy.

Genetics has little to do with metabolism, it's mostly dictated by lifestyle and diet.
>>
>>38229773
Because women are persecuted in the gyms and starred at whereas men are not, we are harassed on the street, as men look at us as though they'll rape us. Plus we gain weight easier by eating
>>
>>38229610
I'm 6'2" and overweight, pls be gf
>>
File: 1474556870665.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474556870665.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38229749
There I noticed you, happy?
>>
>>38229812
>Because women are persecuted in the gyms and starred at whereas men are not
Absolutely wrong. There's women's only gyms. The ones judging you are other women.

>we are harassed on the street
Dont flatter yourself fatty.

>Plus we gain weight easier by eating
Wrong. Eat less fried food and less giant dessert coffees you fucking whale.
>>
>>38229821
Uhm why should I be your gf?
Because your fat?
No thanks
>>
>>38229822
c-can we be fwends..
>>
>>38229763
Jesus you are one lazy ignorant fuck. It will take you 2 seconds to find your answer on google. The basic gist of it is that men have more muscle mass and a faster resting metabolism than women which means they burn more calories. It means that they are able to lose weight faster and with less effort than it takes for a woman to do the same thing.

This is really basic shit dude. Did you even graduate high school? Do you really not know that women are biologically predisposed to put on weight for fertility and men are biologically prone to be more muscular and lean? Obviously there isn't any excuse for people to become land whales, but it's biologically easier for a woman to put on excess weight than it is for a man. Sorry if that rubs your clit the wrong way.
>>
>>38229799

well, all I know is that I eat unhealthier and more fat foods than anyone else I know, and I am still 6'4 and 175lbs.
>>
File: 2smug.jpg (45KB, 598x375px) Image search: [Google]
2smug.jpg
45KB, 598x375px
>>38229857
I wasn't arguing about the speed, just saying you're a fucking idiot for not just fasting and stopping being a land whale.
>>
>>38229252
I live in NYC
I am 5'11'' and I weigh 165
I've got a few thousand dollars saved up, and I'm saving more monthly.
I have an apartment and my name is on the lease, and I have good credit

I am not necessarily handsome, but at worst i know that I am only average looking.

If you live in NYC and want to be taken out to my favorite diner for pancakes or to this dope taco spot on the upper west side, let me know
>>
>>38229860
They're eating more in private and you're underestimating how much you actually eat. There's been countless studies that say people are fucking retards when it comes to accurately gauging how much they've eaten.

>>38229857
>The basic gist of it is that men have more muscle mass and a faster resting metabolism than women which means they burn more calories
They're also built to eat more and have a higher base. You're still overeating by the same amount a fat guy is you stupid cunt.
>>
>>38229857
>It means that they are able to lose weight faster and with less effort than it takes for a woman to do the same thing.

Which is lucky for them, because the body fat percentage a man has to have to be considered attractive is far lower than a woman's has to be.
>>
>>38229906
And men also have a much lower range of bodyfat% to be considered healthy.
>>
>>38229334
No hes not because you are fat out of your own choices. Manlets cant help their situation.
>>
>>38229252
hmm why?
are u fat or ugly?
>>
>>38229252
Don't worry, anon. I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Falling into the trap of despising half of humanity wont get you anywhere don't hate me for saying that. Instead of responding to people who wont give you a fair go and listen to you, why don't you tell the rest of us what's been going on in your life. What's caused you to feel this way?
>>
>>38229929
Please don't use the word fat, it is a disgusting word. And no I am not ugly
>>
>>38229906
Not to mention that as far attractiveness goes, women don't have to be too concerned about losing muscle mass when losing weight.

But a man has to make sure his diet and exercise program will retain as much muscle mass as possible, because a man with little muscle mass is also considered unattractive.
An overweight woman can basically diet and exercise like a retard, and as long as there's a caloric deficit, she will lose weight and look better.
If a man does the same, he will look like a weak skeleton.
Of course, that man could then put on muscle mass, but to do that without once more becoming fat, he will again have to be very careful with his diet and exercise program.
>>
>>38229963
>it is a disgusting word
Then it's perfect to describe you.
>>
>>38229963
>Please don't use the word fat, it is a disgusting word.
Are you an SJW?

If you are, that is why you have no bf.
>>
>>38229706

> and there is more to us than numbers on a scale

Yep, like for example more fat, more cholesterol, more food expenses, and more self-loathing.
>>
I hope every guy in this thread dies. Or any guy who wants a perfect skinny tiny gf. You deserve hell.
>>
>>38230018
Not to mention that fat people cant do much, and the inevitable early death from obesity.
Why invest all that time in a person who can't do anything other than eat and will die 30 years before you?
>>
>>38230028
Why would I waste my time on a person with a tiny lifespan where they can never ride bikes or go on long walks?
>>
>>38229963
if ur not ugly why dont u have a bf?
>>
>>38229973
JUST BECAUSE I AM LEFT LEANING DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT DESERVE A NICE COOL BF WHO WILL HANG OUT WITH ME AND SHIT
>>
>>38230102
Why would he hang out with you if you think he's a piece of shit and will probably try to get arrested at some point?
You're a time bomb.
>>
>>38230102
Anon, calm yourself, don't listen to them. You got to remember what kind of board you're on. I can see that there are a few people here that want to listen to what you've got to say. You're not going to get serious responses by arguing with people who are possibly just as hurt as you are. Did something happen recently?
>>
>>38229706
>there is more to us than numbers on a scale

This is one of the most irritating roastie memes.
Your weight doesn't tell you how fat you are.
It tells you how much you weigh.
Other parts of your body, like muscle, also have weight.
You will likely build muscle if you start exercising to lose weight.
Your weight fluctuates up to a few pounds over the day, from things like water retention.

Women fucking obsess over how much a scale shows they weigh.
Fuck weight.
Look in the god damn mirror, you should be able to tell if you're fat.
>>
>>38230102
You're one bitter bitch
>>
>>38230102
>JUST BECAUSE I AM LEFT LEANING DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT DESERVE A NICE COOL BF

It really does.

Until you are able to look at your beliefs and ideology from an objective outside perspective, you will never be able to comprehend just how insufferable you probably are to be around.
If you are the type of person to get annoyed over the use of the word "fat", people will feel like they have to walk on eggshells whenever they talk to you, or even talk near you.

I know several very attractive women who have had trouble getting and keeping boyfriends because of their insufferable leftism.

Your ideology spreads misery like an infectious disease, and you will be an embodiment of that.
Seriously, fucking drop that shit.
>>
File: 94845693.jpg (616KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
94845693.jpg
616KB, 1280x960px
>>38230028
anon, please seek some sort of therapy. you're projecting your insecurities & it's really sad to see this animosity you have for standards.

life is too short to put yourself in so much strife.
keeping you in my thoughts.
>>
>>38230102
Maybe you do, but I sure as hell do not want it to be me. Pierced holier than thou nation-destroyers and racemixers, no thanks.
Single life and nogf feels are preferable to being around girls like that.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.