[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthy eating!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474649586837.jpg (82KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
1474649586837.jpg
82KB, 780x569px
What is the perfect diet? Like what foods and in what portion would I have to eat daily to be considered a healthy eater?

I have really bad eating habits and want to change it since I have a bit more money now and wanna start eating healthy. So is there a guide or something of what foods and in what portion would I have to eat daily to be eating healthy?

hep pleez
>>
fast for 72 hours before you make the changes. it will take less food to fill you up and you will find healthy food more tasty
>>
>>38228932
Great! Thanks for the advice. Now, what foods and in what food groups and in what portions do I need to eat to be eating healthy?
>>
Just don't eat processed crap. And watch how many calories you eat. Oh and only drink water.
>>
>>38228955
I agree with the other poster, lowering your appetite is a top priority.

lower the carbohydrates. idc what zany stuff people say, I can tell you first hand that this is extremely effective. Increase protein, it will fill you up so much more than everything else... you can eat an egg at 9am and not be hungry again until 3 sometimes...
-cottage cheese, fish, meat, eggs

eat fruit and vegetables, because above all they're actually really nice. Also, it makes the rest of your meal that much more enjoyable.

I'd personally say limit 'health food' like nuts, you'll just overeat. eat a little cheesecake or chocolate once in a while, thats fine

overall, stick at it, because you will learn to love whatever you eat, and that wins half the battle
>>
Low-fat vegan diet. Look up vegan gains on YouTube. He sources everything
>>
>>38229057
You're retarded. Have fun with your saturated fat, cholesterol, and free estrogens
>>
>>38229057
**for carbs, if you eat rice or pasta or bread, half the amount you usually have. don't snack on crisps or toast or breadsticks etc etc, maybe invest in protein powder so you can 'snack' on a shake
>>
>>38229051
>Oh and only drink water.
I'm sorry sir but I can't do that.
>>
>>38228870
Zero sugar zero processed carbs. Just eat stuff you can pick off the ground, kill (if applicable) wash and eat.
Not literally I mean nuts and vegetables and shit. Potatoes don't count.
Water only water.
Water counts as the ground so eat dat tuna.

But step one is to simply cut all sugar and you'll be forced to follow through as a direct consequence.
>>
>>38229096
>cut all sugar
How about salt?
>>
>>38229065
as I said, it's easy to preach MuH cholesterol as a fat autistic armchair dietician. Fact of the matter is I've done this and it works, and seen people on veg diets felt and looked like crap. Most people who live to over 90 never had any stupid irrational diets, people need to stop freaking out. As long as you stay out of the cesspool of America which I highly expect you're from you'll probably live a long life save serious illness.
>>
>>38229103
Salt is fine as long as you're drinking enough water
>>
>>38229115
Dude sick allegorical evidence. One of the founders of the damn Paleo diet did a study completely supporting a low fat vegan diet. And saying "muh cholesterol" without rebutting it is not an argument. Fucking moron
>>
>>38228870
This is pure anecdotal broscience on my part, but...
>Eat enough. Not too much. Mostly whole plants.
>Avoid soda like the devil. Avoid high-sodium/processed crap like the devil.
>Your food should be recognizable as a once-living organism on sight. Avoid prepackaged shit.
>Don't limit carbs. Don't even count them. Just change the sources you get them from. Potatoes, rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, pasta, oatmeal, fruit, beans, etc. are all good. Added sugars are crap, and refined flour is crap.
>That doesn't even mean you can't eat refined pasta, white rice, or bread, just swap out the proportions of fruits and veggies and the usual starches.
>Eat greens (broccoli counts) daily. Eat a legume of some kind daily. Eat a few nuts or seeds, like a handful, daily. Eat a few pieces of fruit daily.
>Eat meat and dairy a few times a week if you eat it at all, instead of daily. Fish, too. Legumes, starches, and veggies will put you over the minimum protein requirements and provide plenty of calcium, and bioavailability shouldn't even be a concern unless you're trying to bodybuild.
>Actually do the whole "eat a rainbow" thing and vary up your sources of fruits and veggies.
>Soy is fine, meat substitutes are processed garbage and a waste of money.
>You don't need 8 fucking glasses of water.
>Don't fry shit or drown it in vegetable oil.
>Fiber is your friend.
>Bear in mind that your stomach is used to overeating if you do and will need to adjust.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.