[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels bar opens, Have a drink sir. normies outside please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: O8yNXiI.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
O8yNXiI.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
Feels bar opens, Have a drink sir. normies outside please.
>>
>>38228748
Normie here. Can I get a beer before I go please?
>>
File: dharma beer.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dharma beer.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>38228779
Its ok you can stay no ones is around.
So what's wrong normal fag ?
>>
File: iwantyou.png (217KB, 263x323px) Image search: [Google]
iwantyou.png
217KB, 263x323px
I just don't get it anymore.
I can't tell if I'm Chad without realising it or just some stupid kid.

All the chads converse with me and tell jokes and we get along well, the attractive girls look at me and smile. In group work I'm always the person people come to just to chat or to get help. When talking to professionals I am immediately the person they are talking to when not addressing a huge crowd.

People are inconfident when speaking to me afraid of me disagreeing so they lower their opinions of things I know they love- just seeking validation from me.

Yet every single time I message a girl I get ghosted, I don't do it much just because I'm afraid of failure and I have 0 confidence talking to hot girls but everyone else I'm chill with.
>>
File: 1499494829421.jpg (69KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499494829421.jpg
69KB, 600x720px
>>38228871
Maybe You should grab your Rocks and talk directly to the girls you want.

For the confidence problem do you have anxiety ? S-anxiety ?
>>
>>38228871
Youre like me, a failed normalfag chad
we will always be like this
failed potential
>>
>>38228871
You're in the dilemma of being the guy that people respect more than like. Ive been there, feels like you're never one of the guys etc.

I honestly don't have much advice since I still feel this way, though I've learnt to loosen up, not get annoyed so easily and open up some more.... I think that's what people find attractive
>>
>>38228943
*though not too much. Drugs have made me spill out my inner weirdo and now everyone puts quiet/cards close to chest together with this shit and I'm back four steps man
>>
>>38228871
sounds like your well rounded person, except that you're also ugly
>>
>>38228943
**and instead of one of the guys I meant opposite... it's hard to adjust your behaviour to be flirty etc, it just doesn't feel natural... try and let yourself be vulnerable once in a while my man.
>>
>>38228748
Can someone tell a happy story for once, i'm tired of the same old feels
>>
>>38228871
No your on 4chan with a picture of Elliot Rodgers saved on your pc of course you are not fucking Chad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.