[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Latinos so racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Why are Latinos so racist?
>>
Everyone in world is racist you fucking nigger shill

Day of the rope we will hang you retards first
>>
>>38228620
Latina women are the worst. Mean little racists.
>>
>>38228620
Latinos are fucking bros
just walk up to any of them and say ayyy wassup
and they'll be all hey man hows it goin'?

they're just a bunch of jokesters anon, don't let it get to you
>>
Most of the world is racist. It's sad. Exceptions are Anglos, Germanics, and a few black cultures like Ghana.
>>
>>38228620
It is because they are ethnically insecure so they feel the need to take out their frustration on what they assume are the lesser (i.e. black) races. Simple, really.
>>
Umm excuse me shitlord, colored people can't be r*cist. Race is a social construct. When a person of collar does a crime (like fat-shaming) they forefit their melanin and become WHITE. Educate youreself.
>>
>>38228679
niggers are the bottom on the pyramid

Literally everyone would rather have juan in their neighborhood than tyrone
>>
>>38228716
At least Tyrone speaks English.
>>
>>38228670
>anglos
>not racist

jajajajaja
>>
not racyst at all, I will most likely marry and have kids with someone of my own race.
>>
File: zimm.png (321KB, 579x342px) Image search: [Google]
zimm.png
321KB, 579x342px
george did nothing wrong
>>
>>38228737
if you count their down syndrome talk as english, then yes they do.
>>
>>38228620
zimmerman is a white hispanic
>>
Spics are the biggest tryhards. 5'5" Manlets who try to act hard, no wonder Juanita is getting BLACKED on the daily
>>
>>38229233
spics and chinks are the rue robots fuck off normie scum
>>
>>38228620
That was a shameful incident, blacks and browns need to come together tbqh.
>>
>>38229327
"Run the whole country..." into the ground? Definitely and absolutely!
>>
>>38229327

Spics hate other people. They are insecure af. For some reason every juanitas think they're rape worthy and every Juan thinks they're a chad
>>
Because they have to live alongside niggers in the slums
>>
Fuck that nigga we don't claim him.

I've always been close to black people. I grew up in the hood in Houston and down here mexicans and blacks stick together.
>>
>>38229374

This. Also, they have less compassion rhan whites. Also, Zimbo wasbt "racist". Trayvon was a retarded 17 year old and paid for it.
>>
Never get in a fight with a spic. I beat up one half a year ago and people are still calling me juan punch man.
>>
>>38228811
what an ugly, ugly human being that man is
>>
>>38229581
Shut your dumb ass up. You're full of shit, or a hoodrat. Or posing as a mexican I'm Mexican and my close and extended family hate niggers and I know many Mexican and Hispanic families that look down upon associating with them you fucking mongoloid. We don't claim YOU.
Mexicans HATE niggers. When my grandma crossed the border she was scared when she waited in the Wal-Mart parking lot for first time of niggers. You must be a ghetto mongoloid Mexican hoodrat.
>>
Latin America has a heavy caste system
Different groups are seen as of different value
>t. descendant of upper class spics
>>
>>38228620
Zimzam dindu nuffin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.