[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/regrets/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: 1494246951956.png (544KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494246951956.png
544KB, 948x960px
What does r9k regret the most?
Share what keeps you up at night ITT.
>>
>>38228495
Breaking up with the only girl that ever wanted anything to do with me
>>
>>38228495

Cheating on the only girl I ever really loved.
>>
i regret not trying
>>
>>38228529
I did the same shit
Not that I'm picky, I'm just autistic and feel like i should be alone
>>
>>38228495
Visiting 4chan, this website turned me into depressed gay cock loving faggot

I wish i was normies
>>
My buddy gave me a man made of tape. As in he covered someone in tape, cut them out of it, and pasted it together again to make a man out of tape.

For some reason I cut off its hand and made soup out of it. I made a very basic vegetable stock and added the tape hand, whole. I drank a bowl of it and my mouth tasted like plastic and glue for months. I'm sure it gave me cancer. I was about 15 and still don't know why I did it.
>>
>>38228585
what my man?
>>
File: 1495836505161.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495836505161.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
treated the only girl who liked me like shit and took her for granted.
>>
>>38228571
In my case it was because I was a massive shallow cunt. She had an illness with her heart that stopped her from being too physically active. So of course that meant less sex. Well I went full autist after 2 years and figured the little sex was really because she didn't find me physically attractive anymore. So I ended it because I put physical over emotional. I'm completely ignored her. 2 months later she meets some guy off the Internet, a month later she's blown him and let him finger her. It only reinforced my feelings of it being a lack of physical attraction. I've spent the last 5 months in a deep depression. She says she doesn't think she can come back to me because I hurt her too bad by breaking up with her
>>
Wasted my youth and many opportunities to get girls and just have fun in general because for some reason I'm just terribly afraid of everything.
>>
>>38228495
not even memeing
but regret missing out on teen love and loosing my v-card in my teens.
>>
File: 1497187854384.jpg (46KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1497187854384.jpg
46KB, 730x780px
>>38228585
The hell anon
>>
>>38228495
not trying harder in high school
>>
I regret getting fat.
>>
>>38228495
I had the love of my life but she committed suicide and I think I could've stopped it
>>
dropping out of university
everything else has been manageable
>>
>play Runescape in 2010
>sell some gold to some guy as I'm quitting to try and focus on high school exams (lol)
>doesn't have any online payment processors but says he can send me some Bitcoin
>no clue what these things are but being an edgy high school student liked the "anti-government" thing of it (I was one of the edgy faggots that got involved in the Occupy Project shit)
>sends me $30-$40ish worth of bitcoins
>have them in an offline wallet for like a year
>don't understand the point of them
>sold them to some guy on craigslist who bank transferred me $100
could be a multi-millionaire even if I only held until 2014/2015

>start of 2016
>boring full time wage slave life
>new family from down the street moves in
>randomly at local shopping centre later getting groceries
>see gorgeous 9/10 blonde girl in wheelchair clearly upset
>she asks if I can call her parents
>call parents, they come and pick her up
>they're the family from down the street
>she gives me her number and we start texting
>think she's too young for me and also that even though I'm lonely I don't want a cripple gf
>turns out she's actually 1 year older than me but just looks 14 despite having what have to be at least G cups
>she's also not disabled or a cripple, she'd just broken her leg in a car accident and she had an ass to die for - not that I could have known given she was sitting down when I saw her at the shops and going past my house
>looked her up on facebook and she had a maths degree from one of the best Unis in the country, only moved to the suburb right next to ours but recently found a new boyfriend just as I discovered her number on my phone

>bonus
>lost over $1,500 betting on sports games over the years

end me
>>
>>38228875
You can still lose weight Anon.
Start today.
>>
>wasting two years of my life doing victory laps / getting science credits
>22
>two more years of undergrad
>Considering doing a masters and phd
I want off this ride.
>>
File: 1489092563188s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489092563188s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>38228585
sorry what? come agen!
>>
>>38228495
Fell for the uni meme, not only that, but I failed

Wish I wasn't lazy and had more foresight
>>
>>38228495
not the most but it does piss me off that i didn't make a move on girls that cleary liked me in middle/high school.
>>
>>38229041
That's the thing, I have lost weight.
I lost about 50 kg several years ago.

What people don't tell you is once you are fat, your body is ruined forever.
My skin is stretchy and loose.
Apparently fat cells never actually go away, just shrink, so some of my loose skin is all flabby as well.
Apparently being very fat during puberty also messes with your hormones, which would also explain a lot.
>>
File: 1491180092422.gif (994KB, 400x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491180092422.gif
994KB, 400x199px
Having sex with this one girl a month after ex and I broke up, destroying whatever chance we had to work things out. She found out and ripped me apart, its been about 3 weeks since then and i have panic attacks every few days.
>>
>>38228495
I regret not killing myself earlier.
I was as useless and unmotivated now as i was 10 years ago. The moment i realised it i wanted out but here I am and time hasnt helped anything. Just a bigger failure as every year passes by
>>
>10 years ago some girl in the 9th grade tried talking to me
>Brushed her off because she wasn't really pretty at the time
>Eventually became very close friends
>She asked me to prom and I said no
>She starts becoming a 10/10 QT as she gets older
>start hanging out constantly, talking to her daily for years
>closest person I've ever got to
>Start catching feels
>she goes through a messy breakup try to make subtle advances
> Eventually fall in love with her but dont wanna tell her because im afraid of rejection
>few months ago casually asks to hang out with me and my best friend
>Never thought anything of it
> She tells me a few weeks later they fucked but she hates him now
>Most devastating news ive ever gotten
>Exile both of them
>dont talk to either for 2 months
>Get drunk on a saturday night and call her telling her I want her back in my life
>She said shes misses me and wants me back but shes leaving to Australia for an exchange in 2 weeks
>spend as much time as possible with her in 2 weeks and decide Im finally gonna tell her my feelings
>Couldnt get to see her the day before she left
> Decide fuck it text her all my feelings
>says she had no idea but doesnt know what to say cause shes in Australia
>Deep down I know she has feelings for me
>But now stuck waiting around
>Shouldve told her i had feelings for her right away
>mfw none of this would've happened if i told her
>mfw shes the love of my life and cant imagine my life without her
>mfw this will be the biggest regret of my life
>>
>>38228529
I broke up with a girl I was seeing who was a bit plain but otherwise great, so I could get with a hot roastie. It was a good trade in the moment but a bad long term one. Lost a good friend (her older brother) and her.
>>
>>38229274
Fuck it, she was doing the same. Don't try to get back together with an ex, they're an ex for a reason. Don't let her gaslight and blame you.
>>
>>38228495
>invest in one stock and lose 2 k
>was gonna invest in a penny stalk but since it's Canadian it would cost more, it's now tripled in 3 months

I just want to make money but I have 0 skills.
>>
I didn't kill myself or at least finish off the job when I clearly had the will power to, damn I wish I would have.
Have to lie to parents and say I'm gonna study computer science at uni next year, even though I'm very unmotivated and just wanna play vidya all day. Why is my life such a mess?
>>
Not calling her back. Its been 9 years. Shes orobably lived a good life.
>>
Voting for flumpf
>>
File: Sad..png (188KB, 795x159px) Image search: [Google]
Sad..png
188KB, 795x159px
>>38228495
Being so incapable that I failed my first year of high school.
I then went for another major, which wasn't better, and I'm now stuck in that major for 2+ more years.

Man, life fucking sucks.
>>
Does being born count?
>>
File: 1499367377230.png (188KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1499367377230.png
188KB, 496x414px
>>38228495
The fact the owner of this website data mines and sells it to the highest bider resulting in my shitposts being taken for real and possibly coming back to bite me on the ass someday.

Literally ive made shitposts about fucking dogs and honest posts about my fetishes in certain threads.

This should keep all of us up at night imo

Nobodys truly anonymous
>>
i regret for not having one night stand with cheap ugly skanks that were into me
>>
i regret being a workaholic and making bank with loads of references.
>>
>>38228585
Kek what the actual fuck does this even mean. Fuckin how high are you?
>>
File: mivo.png (168KB, 542x520px) Image search: [Google]
mivo.png
168KB, 542x520px
i regret contacting a being of higher plane of existence

i regret growing eyes on the inside

bless us with blood

bless us with blood
>>
Almost the entirety of high school, with the exception of some of senior year.
First three years I barely talked to anyone outside my small group of friends, and even them I felt like I couldn't really be myself with.
Caught feelings hard for the girl in the group, she confessed she had feels for me and we almost dated if I wasn't a fucking piece of stubborn shit and refused to get out of my horrible habits.
Closest I've ever come to having a gf and I threw it all away cuz I was selfish. Then again, she was a hardcore Mormon so it probably wouldn't have worked out, but it would've been interesting to see where it would've gone.
Pretty much didn't talk to anyone during high school, except in senior year I got a job that requires me to so I started breaking out of my shell after it was too late.
Now I'm in college and have made exactly 1 friend that's just as autistic as I am. Luckily I have some friends from high school that I still talk to.
>>
>>38228547

How can this even happen? I'm really curious.
>>
Staying alive as long as I have.
>>
>>38228795
youre bitch ass nigga
>>
>>38228495
>be me 11 year old fuckhead
>neighbour who was basicly the uncle i never had usually takes a look at computer related stuff
>after a while take it for granted and get ungrateful
>hes isnt having any of it
>get home feeling the most ashamed yet in my life
>after a week and i finally find the courage to apologize for the my shit behaviour
>he forgave me but we werent really where we were before (understandably)
>a few days later i ran over to them at 8 pm dont knew exactly what it was but something important
>the neighbours family was kneeling over something in the yard
>see someone laying on the floor as the son of his spots me
>"RUN HOME!!!"
>ran the fastest i ever ran in my whole life and got my mom who was a nurse
>later i got message that my neighbour died of a heart attack
>got good with computers to the point where i was helping people since then
>everytime it feels like i making things "right"
>contact with neighbours breaks down gradually, things werent really the same anymore but contact is getting more and more now at age 20

maximilian I am sorry for what i did, I am trying to reach the genius levels you and my father were. I am sure i will reach this point but it will take a few years.
>>
>>38229618
Haha she doesn't have feelings for you dude she fucked your best friend. No need to regret
>>
File: 1475471013685.jpg (40KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
1475471013685.jpg
40KB, 750x566px
>>38228495
I regret not fucking this girl that wanted my cock because I really liked her and she didn't want to be with me She was a fucking nympo slut too. But if she was never going to love me then that was a huge red flag.

I was basically just a "Oh i wanna fuck my secret HS crush lol" type situation. Now that she has a bf, we went from being good friends to never talking again.

You know what's worse than being a virgin? Being doomed to the endless cycle of empty sex and never ever finding a girl who loves you. Because of it I haven't been laid in almost two years now
>>
In the 8th grade there was this cute girl in my class who was into me. We first started talking on a class trip and then continued talking online.
She was really kind, calm, smart and funny. We really went along, at least that's what I remember.
However i was too autismo and we drifted apart, then she went to a different class and I havent seen her since.
We never kissed though or did anything physical at all.
Now 10 years later she is still the only girl that was ever interested in me and I regret not talking more to her and getting closer.
I cant even imagine how different my life would have been now if we actualy ended up together.
>>
>>38230596
How did you do that. I want to talk to higher dimensional beings
>>
When I was 20 I was offered a free ride by a mid-sized tech company. It was late in the year and me being a robot only applied at the very end of "hiring season" and the company still needed to fill positions, so they were willing to take me with no previous experience or relevant skills. Each month I'd have spent working at the company and learning at university, they would have paid for my education and pay me a decent wage every month (even when at uni) on top.

But taking the offer would have meant moving and living on my own and since I'm a neurotic robot that change was too scary for me.

Now 5 years later still a NEET with no prospects and now nobody is willing to take a gamble on 25yo loser as opposed to a 20yo fresh outta school.
>>
Taking finasteride for hair loss, now my dick is permanently limp.
>>
>>38228495

>being forced to go to private school
>not joining the navy
>going to college
>stayed too long at a shit job through college that developed no skills
>self harming scars after college
>10k in credit credit card debt, 12k in medical, 35k in student loans
>drinking so much I lost a good job that paid 40k a year
>dui from said drinking
>3 years wasted being neet
>job now is min wage and we are treated like shit
>only social interactions with girls are when I pay them

My life's full of regrets. I want out of this fucked up life.
>>
>>38228495
letting my fuckstick boss push me around without standing up for myself
>>
>>38228585
just think about how much time and effort that must've taken your friend to make that gift

he must've really cared for you
>>
>>38229249
If you continue to lose fat, can you request for some form of skin reduction surgery if it gets monstrously bad?

Congrats on losing that weight though Anon!
>>
>tfw have had 4 chances of having a bf

>the first time I was completely oblivious he was hitting on me
>the second time I was complacent and didn't really message the guy (who doesn't have FB nowadays though?) - dodged a bullet though cos he tried to cheat on his bf with me nearly a yerar later
>the third and fourth time I pussied out cos I'm shit scared of affection, intimacy and opening myself up to people

>tfw no qt bf who is patient with me being a nervous wreck
>>
I regret that I ever found out that I have an emotional side.
To this day, I still don't know why I kept it hidden, and why it suddenly came out of the blue.
Emotions have been an alien subject to me.
>>
>>38228585
By the way anon did your sister in her sports bra enjoy being weighted underwater?
>>
i don't put much effort in studies
as a result i feel really infwerior to anyone i know
>>
Squandering my high school years and not doing anything for the first couple of years after it. Meeting my oneitis too late, there's nothing much I could have done about it but if I'd met her a year earlier somehow I might have had a chance with her.
>>
Not trying in college
>>
>>38228495
Mostly just girl shit.

Two big ones though:
>Not wrestling in high school
I would have been so good at BJJ if I did that and continued to do that for all 4 years. I could have started BJJ right when I got to college too.

>More work experience
If I could have left college with 2-3 years experience in my field, I believe my current job search would be easier

Nothing that bad.
>>
>>38234748
what field do you work in, anon?
>>
File: IMG_0393.jpg (188KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
188KB, 712x1024px
>>38228585
>hahaha I'm so funny and randem! xD
>what a kooky story
>pls screencap me
>>
>>38229038
Absolute brutality anon, you really fucked up there

Get that gambling addiction dealt with though
>>
>>38234833
A science field. There are few opportunities for people fresh out of college. Many recruiters are only receptive to these "perfect" candidates in my experience.
>>
Leaving the army instead of becoming an officer.
>>
Not unironically shooting him right then and there
>>
Telling a person who i loved that i love her. we dated for a month then she left me, since then i talked to her once, when we were in discord with our friends, i was visably depressed and everyone noticed she was happy like nothing happened, she was the only person i really enjoyed being with
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.