[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will you be drunk today why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: pzO26dt_0mE.jpg (168KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
pzO26dt_0mE.jpg
168KB, 960x960px
will you be drunk today

why
>>
no

being drunk doesn't feel good any more and only serves to make me bad at doing things
>>
yes

i don't know why
it's weird, i am happy yet melancholic
i drink anyway
>>
No.
I don't want to become some brain dead fuck.
>>
>>38228375
social media ruined drinking for me
>>
no, I went to the pub with my friends, then we got tired and left after two beers, and my mouth tastes like I drank chemicals
>>
no, im buying vape juice and crying tonight thank you very much.
>>
>>38228375
Fucking oath I am why? well a coeping mechanism I guess, plus I need to catch on archer and I enjoy it more while inebriated
>>
>>38228375
Probably, I love being drunk. I just stay in my room, listening to music on my Beats headphones, or watch some random show or movie on Netflix, or perhaps an anime, I'm a pretty chill laid back drunk, occasionally I cry a little out of loneliness, but overall it's garunteed fun times, and no hangovers since I know how to drink
>>
File: _ryrQW-tGNU.jpg (171KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
_ryrQW-tGNU.jpg
171KB, 960x1280px
>>38228493
are you alcoholics
>>
>>38229258
Yeah used to be a stoner but had negative effects so switched to alcohol
>>
>>38229282
So you gave up a substance because it was bad for you only to switch to a substance that is even worse?
>>
No, I'm trying to take a break from alcohol for atleast until the next weekend.
>>
>>38229313
Pretty much, weed gave me severe anxiety and depression. Alcohol on the other hand I drink to the point of being tipsy most nights to give me comfort (I get shit faced occasionally), without it I can't cope with everyday life. I know I need to kick the bad habit but what else is there for me to deal with my mentality
>>
Yeah. Drinking right now actually. Also because I don't want to be sober.
>>
>>38228600
>crying
Sometimes I wish I can still do that. Been years since I've actually cried. What animo would you recommend?
>>
>>38228375
yes
there is a summer girl and she is an alcoholic
>>
>>38228375
Yes
Started doing it a year ago. Normie sister goes out, so do normie parents. I used to be able to handle being completely alone for hours but now i cant, so i sit in my room and drink and watch trash tv. I cant handle being sober and alone anymore
>>
>>38228443
this
And besides getting drunk is good when you are partying in places filled with stacies and chads, to at least not feel so out of place.
Though glass or two of wine is an option, but not today for sure.
>>
Yes.
Because I'm a waifufag.
>>
>>38229552

>And besides getting drunk is good when you are partying in places filled with stacies and chads, to at least not feel so out of place.

I'm always uncomfortable with it because I become more open when I'm drunk, which brings discomfort later when I'm sober. Best ways to get shitfaced are:
1) With a selected group of friends
2) Alone
>>
>>38228473
>He thinks drinking kills brain cells
Hahaha I hate nerds like this
>>
You ever get so wasted that you wake up 5pm still hammered as shit?
>>
File: image.png (224KB, 486x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224KB, 486x562px
>>38229405
I'm pretty casual, so bear that in mind:
>Cowboy Bebop
>Welcome to the NHK
>Elfen Lied
>Serial Experiments Lain
>Initial D
>Sailor Moon
>Clannad
>Kare Kano
>Wolf's Rain
>Humanity Has Declined
>Chobits
>Love Live
>Watamote
>Evangelion
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
>Death Note
>Stein's Gate
>Spice and Wolf
>Negima
>Shiki
>Little Witch Academia
>Maria Watches Over aus
>Girls und Panzer
>Your Lie In April

Some of these are on YouTube...
>>
>>38230113
I have seen most of these, and they are all excellent
>>
>>38230113
That is a sexy list, fuck.

I would recommend My Neighbour Seki for maximum comfort
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>38230166
>>38230273
Aw thanks guys, I'll check out My Neighbor Seki :)))
>>
>>38228375
Yes
I just won very important competition
>>
>>38231037
What type of competition was it anon?
>>
Yes, going to a family barbecue later. Going to have some IPAs with my cousins I haven't seen in years.
>>
No. I'm staying at my mom's for a few days and I'm trying to keep my head clear of all the stupid bullshit that is making my life a mess, and alcohol is one of those things.
>>
Not this month at least, I'm on a cut and need to loose one kilo per weak for at east six weeks. I'm going on a summer holiday you see and I've been permabulking/maintaining for a year now and I've gradually been adding weight on, that shits needs to stop right now.
>>
>>38228375
No
Don't drink alcohol
>>
Yes.
My family is hosting a summer party which gives me the chance to drink a bunch of flavoured cider.
>>
>>38231137
>cider

Unless you're fembot unironically kys
>>
File: tumblr_mt7cg1L8C71r7ykdto9_500.jpg (39KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt7cg1L8C71r7ykdto9_500.jpg
39KB, 500x279px
>>38230113
>no Bingo Man z

Smdhtbh
>>
I really can't drink by myself anymore because I've gotten so used to the feeling so I tend to start calling up drug dealers to try to score weed, it's like I get into a trance were I can't stop thinking about scoring weed. I really don't like weed but when I'm drunk I seem to really want it. Weed really fucks me up mentally. I hate this circle.

How do I stop myself from wanting to smoke weed when I'm drunk?
>>
Once you grow a little more you stop drinking every night and realize it's more enjoyable to drink a couple times a week vs every night.

Same with pot smoking.

Ideally I just don't do either on days I work and go to bed early instead.
>>
>>38228375
Hm, probably gonna drink some beer and chat with my steam bf.
>>
>>38231461
> steam bf
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>38231420
How does weed affect you when mixed with alcohol?
>>
I already am. Flying out and getting loaded on free booze.
>>
>>38228375
no

no money and I don't drink alcohol
>>
>>38231516
Makes you retarded, but in a good way. It also reduces the chances of getting a panic attack since the alcohol should sedate you.

I really can't smoke weed while sober, I need to have a back up like booze or benzos. Marjuana induced panic attacks are horrible, they're so scary and can fuck you up mentally for a while afterwards.
>>
>>38231565
You should cut back on the weed man, if you're dependent on it will only cause mental problems down the road
>from a guy who got schizophrenic on it
>>
Yes. Mates birthday party so cracking open some cheap cider.
>>
>>38228375
Yes. Friend/neighbor is having a house party. A lot of people going who I haven't seen in years, including my old oneitis who I will no doubt fall in love with all over again. Kinda scared but looking forward to it nonetheless.
>>
>>38231516
Depends. Too much of both and the room will start spinning. Not fun at all.
If you want to be sociable for some reason I wouldn't advise mixing the two, I get really quiet and have no idea what to say when I'm drunk/stoned and it's awkward as hell.
Nothing wrong with a puff of a joint here and there when you're drinking, as long as you're not a super lightweight.
>>
>>38231714
How much did you smoke? Shouldn't be ok to smoke on rare occasions? Also, there was a point were I had smoke a lot and really started worrying about having smoked myself schizophrenic, turned out I just had anxiety from all this alcohol and drug abuse. I was using ritalin and abusing benzos. Also, I'm at that age where i've should already experienced psychotic symptoms by now.
>>
i will be drunk today because drunk is my normal state and it's a good state to be in if you don't take into account your financial situation
>>
>>38228375
Pijin girl ily
>>
>>38229362
therapy and prozac?
>>
File: 1492615106486.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492615106486.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>>38232530
I use to be the driver while me and my mate sold drugs because of that I had access to as much as I wanted, would smoke daily for months pull over during drop offs and hit the good shit and continue through out the night.
Eventually it got to the point were I became incoherent so I couldn't manage sentences and looked like a spastic, then further problems came about, such as extreme anxiety/depression ect. Ended up having psychotic episodes and I got fed up with it so I secluded myself in my room without contact with friends for months. when I tried to re socialize again it was brutal, I couldn't even get on a train without sweating profusely due to the anxiety, I literally had to self rehabilitate so I could be somewhat normal again (wouldn't deal with psychiatrists), after that ordeal I started socializing with mates again went out more and substituted weed for alcohol and it's made my mindset a lot better, got in with chicks which I wouldn't think possible before. Also get off ritalin the shit is cancer for you (figuratively). Lot of people say nah fuck it weed is fine I don't care what it does to me, until you take it too far and battling your inner demons> I smoke it occasionally but never take it to the extent that I once did
>>
>>38228375
No.

I don't drink alcohol.
>>
>>38228375
Only degenerate drink alcohol.
>>
>>38231714
>>38232530

can it really make you schizo or just unlock the disorder earlier?
>>
>>38228375
nope, my stomach has been fucked up the past few days and drinking would probs give me fire shits
>>
>>38231173
>m-muh man booze!!
fuck off
>>
File: group-project.png (940KB, 1708x860px) Image search: [Google]
group-project.png
940KB, 1708x860px
>>38228375
Yes

My back hurts so much
>>
>>38232864
Please teach me how to be cool like you so I can no longer be a khv, you faggot
>>
>>38232940
>says the homosexual
kek
>>
>>38232842
I've dumped that ritalin a long time ago, now I'm much more moderate with my drinking and I don't go on benders like I did when I was in my early 20's. But atm I have to take benzos to fall asleep at night. I'm slowly trying to tapper it down, but I like the realize it gives me at night, it takes away all that tension.

I go to the gym 6 days a week. I'll be going back to collage when the summer's over I really need to finish the last year of my degree. I can't keep fucking around like this running in circles.
>>
>>38232970
>being so insecure in your manhood that you define it based on what you get drunk off
sad!
>>
>>38233971
>this upset for being a faggot which drinks what my 17yr sister and her friends have on a night out

kek
>>
No.
Alcohol is bad when you're trying to obtain the body of Chad
>>
can someone give me anti-hangover tips
>>
>>38228485
same, i quit social media & drinking because I'd just go off on one at all the normies spam posting their ugly kids & endless amounts of chad shit.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.