[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Looking Up To This Nu-Male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2699.png (220KB, 752x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.png
220KB, 752x446px
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=gkojLslXg5M
This pseudointellectual proves he can barely answer elementary questions without Wikipedia by his side, and on top of that he attempts to interject witty remarks but falls flat because of how much of a knowledgeless pseud he is.
>HURR DURR JOHN CAGE'S 4'11 I READ ABOUT THAT ONCE ON WIKIPEDIA AND THATS WHY I DONT RECALL ITS ACTUALLY JOHN CAGE'S 4'33 HAHAHAHA SILENCE AMIRITE?!?!?! SO FUNNEH

Face it, he's a hack nu-male. I hope none of you watch any of his shit. It's patently clear he's just a pretentious redditor who amasses a bunch of surface-level information on a topic and jams it into a video while fluffing it up with a bunch of useless non-sequiturs and a dumb soundtrack. He's not charming, he's not charismatic, he's just fucking insufferable.
>>
why is it ok for you to spend hours on equally useless entertainment yet vsauce is somehow not cool?
>>
>>38228196
>why is it ok for you to spend hours on equally useless entertainment
I don't, I browse 4chan 16 hours a day.
>>
>>38228157
op... i think ur just jelly
>>
>>38228157
The guy is a fucking retarded libreal, he creats some good content, but thats no reason to love him.
>>
File: 1475990366187.jpg (61KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1475990366187.jpg
61KB, 800x634px
At least the memes are funny.
>>
File: 1469447341546.jpg (29KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1469447341546.jpg
29KB, 342x342px
>>38228249
>trailer park Jimbo can't even spell liberal right
>>
wait this dude didn't know what 4'33" was? what the fuck
>>
>>38228290
I wish I was a redneck, I'm just stuck in a shitty city instead...
>>
>>38228303
Irn2read
>>
>>38228303
>wait this dude didn't know what 4'33" was?
What is it?
>>
>>38228319
reading is for plebs, I'm astrally using 4chan right now. get on my fucking level
>>
File: jeb guac.jpg (88KB, 980x854px) Image search: [Google]
jeb guac.jpg
88KB, 980x854px
Vsauce videos are actually amazing on magic mushrooms.
I recommend it to any of you who try magic mushrooms
>>
>>38228306
Seriously, I wish I was a redneck too. Instead I'm stuck in a shitty city, but I try to make the best of it.
>>
>>38228306
>>38228345
>these people falling for the le rural meme
trust me, it isn't worth it at all
>>
>>38228157
Why would anyone know all of that? It's a random grab bag of unrelated trivia. Failing to answer it all correctly is something I'd expect from everyone.
>>
>>38228376
You're just not cut out for it [spoilerbecause you're a faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>38228157
>Stop Looking Up To This Nu-Male

I don't look up to him.
I've assumed his videos are popular because of the content, rather than himself, but I rarely watch them.
He looks like a liberal.
>>
File: tell isis.jpg (199KB, 1080x756px) Image search: [Google]
tell isis.jpg
199KB, 1080x756px
>>38228273
Agreed. He's gonna clean up the middle east.
>>
>>38228328
Song composed of 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence. Nobody really cares about it, it's just a bit of a high school music meme.
>>
>>38228398
>you're just not cut out for it
i do all the stereotypical redneck things, it still isnt nice living in an area of mostly methheads/drug addicts that are fucking insane tho.
>>
>>38228249
He created content with Idubbbz. I doubt any american liberal would do that.
>>
>>38228249
>>38228451
Why do you people even obsess about his political stance? He's not even making political videos so who the fuck cares?
>muh librulz fucking cucks vote donul trump reeeee UBILD TEH WALL!!!!! XD
>>
This and the skool of lyfe.
which glorifies pussification and communism.
It's subtle but you listen enough you'll see.
>>
>>38228593
School of life is one of the worst channels. They take serious works and boil them down to cheap self help guides. It's sub Wikipedia quality.
>>
>>38228157
There are worst things to watch on youtube 2bh. And you probably watch them
>>
File: Michael Here.png (510KB, 753x712px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Here.png
510KB, 753x712px
He never claimed to be a genius. He's a Youtube show host, his job is to do research on a topic and make an educational video out of it.
He has a bachelor's degree in psychology and English literature.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 318x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 318x342px
>>38228593
>>38228634
The guy who writes School of Life went to Eton and Oxford, he also know Latin and Greek, he's also published (really published, through a major publishing house, not self published Amazon bullshit), although admittedly they didn't do well.

>intellectual: offers reasoned interpretation of a classic work or writer that he's studied in depth which suggests ways to make said work or writer applicable to your real life
>/r9k/ robot: autistic screeching
>>
>>38228157
The background music in his videos is great though.
>>
>>38228157
Some of his videos are comfy but I realised he was a simpleton when Joe Rogan invited him on.
He just sat there and regurgitated random facts for 20 minutes, then ran out and wasnt able to keep up the conversation because he had no original thoughts, expertise or deep experiences of his own.
Like some talkback doll that has a preset amount of responses.
>>
>>38228157
His videos are good, his personality is bad. Lately he's been leaking his personality into videos and thus they have also been bad. He's bland, and thinks everything he does is a meme. The first thing he does on the H3 podcast is dribble water onto the mic and exclaim that it will be the next big meme
>>
>>38228157
I noticed all of these myself but kept them to myself because I don't have raging autism that needs help immediately.
>>
>>38229468
>>38229538
So pretty much. He's better scripted than live?
Makes sense. I think most people are like that anyways.
>>
>falling for the "guys with glasses are smart" meme
>ever

they're always dumber because people assume they're smart and they never actually have to have any wit at all
>>
>>38229609
Unscripted he's horribly unfunny, uber-autistic and acts like that weird clingy kid that smelled funny in middle school
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.