[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DPH thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0177.jpg (21KB, 600x480px)
IMG_0177.jpg
21KB, 600x480px
Hey guys I recently tripped hard as fuck on dph and honestly I kind of enjoyed it the only bad thing is the body high is super gay. Also I really couldn't tell what was real and what was a delusion. I knew the spiders were not real because I was really expecting to see them the thing that caught me off guard though was talking to people I thought were in my house but I was home alone so that was pretty fucked.

So pretty much the hallucinating was cool but the body high and hangover were pure shit. Probably would not do again but I'm glad I did I personally think everyone should try it once. My dose was 500mg Benadryl.
>>
ALSO PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRIP LOTS OF CRAZY ASS HALUCINATIONS.
>>
>>38227916
>couldn't tell what was real
Me every morning. Should I try it too because I'm used to it?
>benadryl

Oh THAT. FUCK YOU OP that's worse than anything. I didn't even trip, I just felt like death. Like, I love hangovers after doing half a gallon of 80 proof vodka in comparison. FUCK YOU DON'T DO IT ROBOTS
>>
>>38227945
It's really not even that bad bro.
Kinda cool being completely schizophrenic for 5 hours
>>
>>38227937
what was your favorite hallucination
did you fuck the spirits
>>
>>38227963
I did it already I implied, saw nothing, and felt fucking awful.
>>
>>38227964
There was a spider on my bed and I smacked it and babies went crawling everywhere that was fucked.

Also thought police were searching my house so I pretended to be asleep while the rummaged through my room.

I thought I was on my phone in the shower and I freaked out because I didn't want to fuck my phone up but it wasn't even in my hand.

I would hear my phone ring and put my hand up to my ear and say "hello" and shit like that only to realize it wasn't in my hand

I jerked off with spiders crawling all over me that was cool

I had some awsome CEVS at the beginning was seeing red and orange and shit was mad
>>
>>38227977
How many milligrams did you take? I took like 18 pills and I was in another world
>>
>Took 800mg dph
>felt nothing more than a little buzzed
I'll stick to dextro thanks
>>
>>38227916
OP do it again but record yourself next time
>>
>>38228130
I drank a whole bottle of delsym puked felt like shit didn't couldn't do anything but lay in bed and be totally immobile

When I snapped out of that phase walking around felt funny my feet were tingly.
>>
>>38228162
I would only do it again if I had a trip sitter

I called my mom and freaked her out pretty bad she almost called the hospital but I managed to play it off.

I asked her where my sister was when they were out of town together and that I was just talking to her in my room
>>
Get in here fagots

Orginoli
>>
>>38228171
Yea I felt tingly/buzzed but that was it.
Try and find gel caps if you can.
Less sorbitol/guaf and you won't either puke/have horrible shits the next day.
>>
Yeah dph is kinda ok desu

Orginoli
>>
>>38228109
Probably 15, but I'm fat.
>>
>>38228434
Ah you just gotta take more my man, the vivid hallucinations make the shitty feeling worth it you really don't notice it when you see creatures crawling around
>>
Dph is horrible just get acid faggot
>>
Bumping my thread up
Orginoli
>>
>>38228521
>Bro just take acid and look at the swirly patterns while thinking the same thought for 30mins

Objectively lame.

DPH is next-level, world-destroying shit
>>
>>38228706
Did you see the spooders anons?

The first bug I saw was a purple praying mantis in the shower it jumped at me

Also saw a lil snek
>>
>>38227916
Dph is the drug for all robots
>>
>>38228706
you just had some shitty acid faggot
>>
>>38227916
Is it dangerous am I gonna die?
>>
>>38228416
Yeah it really has some downsides though that shitty feeling sucks
>>
>>38228922
I mean you should probably have a trips sitter

I didn't have one because I don't have any friends
>>
>>38227916
How long did your trip last?
>>
Why is it thst everyone else sees spiders? I always see snakes instead.
>>
>>38229335
Every single time I've taken high dose DPH I've noticed that the visual distortions produced were constantly shifting, almost translucent crawling things. In my periphery the fuzziness starts to take over but im still perceiving motion that my drugged lizard-brain interprets as a threat and my drugged neocortex confabulates the exact details later.
I'm guessing some part of it being my eyes being unable to accommodate and focus on anything even without my glasses.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.