[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secondary School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0114.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What was your secondary school experience like, r9k? Was it the highlight or bane of your existence?
>>
File: IMG_0117.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Hurm...? Orig...?
>>
>>38227844
If you mean middle school, it was rough, but had some bright spots. 6th grade saw me being constantly angry because people would bully me, and i ended up getting constantly suspended and without anyone for friends. The next year started out in much the same way, but i calmed down immensely after I fell in love with someone. The 8th grade girl i liked didn't feel the same, but I made a friend, and that was enough for me. Watching anime and talking to this girl kept me sane through that year. 8th was uneventful, as the girl moved on to high school and i was left mostly friendless and i started to burn out on anime some, although I didnt revert back to who i was in 6th grade. After an eventful summer where I lost and got back my crush in the span of a month and with the girl reigniting my live for anime again, I started up high school but thats a tale for another time
>>
had its ups and downs

i went to British secondary school. year 7 and 8 were hellish as i was constantly bullied and had no friends. it fucked me up good. in year 9 all the classes were rejigged and from then on the bullying stopped and i made new friends, it was a pretty fun and comfy experience overall. when i was in year 10 in 2013 was probably the easiest year of my life. but the bullying sustained from year 7 and 8 had a permanent effect on me and even after leaving school im a massive asperger with social phobia
>>
File: 1473922687564.jpg (100KB, 663x639px) Image search: [Google]
1473922687564.jpg
100KB, 663x639px
>>38229267
that's so similar to my secondary school experience that it's uncanny
>>
>Year 7 - Bullied for being immature and loud and annoying, bullied me into becoming a quiet and reserved robot. Everyone else matured and I still acted like a kid.
>Year 8 - Bullied for simply being a loser
>Year 9 - Bullying stopped, had no friends, just kept to myself, was invisible
>Year 10 - Hey, I made friends
>Year 11 - Bullied for acting 'gay' but my friends at least supported me through it
>After leaving school - Never contacted anyone from that friend group ever again, never saw them again.
>>
>>38229267
This will be a long blogpost, and won't really benefit anyone. Only read if you're really bored and have nothing better to do.

I was surprisingly outgoing and confident in year 7, I did a lot of stupid shit that cemented my reputation as the weird kid for the rest of the time there though. I had a couple of pretty good friends in that year and enjoyed my time a lot. There was a girl in my form I got along really well with and even though I was such a young kid I still think not having the balls to do something about that is my biggest mistake. All in all I was set to become an unusual but essentially normie person.

Then I got sent to this correctional unit because of my stupid antics and when I got back to normal classes one of the two friends had been expelled and the other had some new friends who I couldn't stand. I had no friends for a year and a half essentially and even though I'm going to be 20 soon I think I'm still dealing with that period of time.

I did manage to make some new friends though, and the last two years of school were the best period of my life so far. I had a good group of friends who I felt genuinely enjoyed my company and time. I did really well in my GCSEs and started to develop my interests. I had my poetry published, I started taking an interest in politics and there were a few more missed opportunities with other girls (the original one had been moved to a different form and we pretty much stopped talking in year 8).

Those two years brought me back out of the shell I'd retreated into during years 8 and 9, but my mother died as I was finishing school and that completely turned my home life upside down. I completely failed my A levels and after that gave up on education. I stopped all creative endeavours, lost contact with almost all of those friends and have pretty much been a NEET for three years.

So to answer the question OP, good and bad I suppose
>>
That was when I stopped having friends.
>>
During primary school I was crying a lot and during secondary school I had to completely bottle myself up and I realized how square I was compared to other people. I was also trying pathetically to hide the fact of being a homosexual. I felt unsafe in school and couldn't deal with the mocking and obnoxious personalities of people there. I wasn't aggressively bullied but I was ignored and would get disparaging remarks thrown at me every day. I never had any drive for success in my studies. Towards the end, around age 16 I found some friends and an interest in drinking and parties overtook everything else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.