[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 months of /r9k/ threads were lost from 2015

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: r9k lost.png (7KB, 579x203px) Image search: [Google]
r9k lost.png
7KB, 579x203px
Between June 10th and October 24th 2015, all threads posted on /r9k/ were lost, let's try and talk about the summer of 2015 and memories of /r9k/.
>>
I remember a funny story of this robot who went to Japan, he had his whole trip planned out but shortly after arriving there he got picked up by some woman and spent most of his time at her apartment. I think it involved hamburgers.
>>
File: .jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>38227847
Anything worthwhile
happen at the woman's place?
>>
File: IMG_20150725_131843434.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150725_131843434.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Another thread was this thread I made, about a robot alone at a convention.
I spent the time trying to find this girl with the bucket hat
>>
>>38227874
Not really. She was old and thought he was her grandson. They just played board games and ate home cooked meals.
>>
>>38227917
Remember anything else?
>>
I remember spending pretty much the entirety of the second half of 2015 on r9k that summer, I had just dropped out of college after going for a year and became a NEET. Depression and suicidal thoughts were at an all time high, and I was too unmotivated to ever do anything besides sit on r9k all day. Feels and comfy threads helped me get through that time, though honestly it's a time I'd rather forget.
>>
File: pepe sad.jpg (50KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.jpg
50KB, 580x563px
>>38228026
So do you at least remebmer any threads from that time?
>>
all of r9k just blends into one man, I can't remember any specifics
>>
>>38228063
If you're spending all day you should remember something at least, right?
>>
>>38228038
Honestly, the same threads that exist now, existed back then. Just in different ratios. /r9k/ orbited different girls, of course, but otherwise nothing's changed.
>>
File: fork.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fork.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>38228101
Fine.
Does anyone remember any adventure threads?
Wasn't there some thread where a robot went to a nightlclub?
>>
was this around the time when night walk threads got popular?
>>
>>38228038
One thread I remember really well was about this guy who kept seeing his high school oneitis as a sort of ghostly figure who would do things with him. He kept talking about how real she felt and he tried have sex with her once and he said it felt better than usual fapping. She kept asking him to get of 4Chan and to to cuddle with her. Even though she felt real to him I remember he went to the grocery store and nobody else noticed anything unusual, and he asked her to grab some milk but she couldn't. I was one of the people who kept asking him questions about this. A bunch of people kept saying he was schizo but he kept insisting he wasn't.

Don't know why that particular one sticks out to me so much
>>
>>38228132
>Don't know why that particular one sticks out to me so much
It's just your way of remembering the last things that were happening to you before you got thrown into a nut house and delved completely into your own mind.
>>
>>38228191
Stop gaslighting nerd
>>
>underviewed.com threads
>beastman
>eggman
>>
File: ralph-simpsons-wiggum.jpg (56KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
ralph-simpsons-wiggum.jpg
56KB, 650x401px
>>38228208
>Stop gaslighting nerd
doot doot
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-08+at+01.55.31).jpg (102KB, 1247x288px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-08+at+01.55.31).jpg
102KB, 1247x288px
>>38227831
There is a possibility that some guy has the missing data. This guy claims to have been archiving when moe was down.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/24978197/#24978197
>>
>>38228235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsT5hhX73Ds
Eggman is still around though
>>
>>38228266
Well, he hasn't uploaded in the 2 years in the meantime, so...
>>
Was Kent in 2015?
I remember hsi videos
>>
>>38228101
This.
Its the sad truth of the state of this board and 4chan in general, 4chan culture and general attitude and memes changed over the years but i feel as if ever since 2012 things began to stagnate and slow down, less and less OC comment and even MORE newfags then before.
At this point im pretty sure were nearing the end of the site.
Not really sure how to feel about it either after spending thousands upon thousands of hours here.
Maybe ill be relieved as if this places gravitational pull/tractor beam has released me.
>>
File: frodos.jpg (22KB, 395x300px) Image search: [Google]
frodos.jpg
22KB, 395x300px
>>38228500
How can we have OC adventure threads without the OP getting called a normie?
Also, does not being allowed to post pictures of yourself help or harm the creation of OC?
>>
>>38228579
It helps i have no dount in my mind.
But it doesnt go far enough.
>>
Hey I actually remember the summer of 2015 very well:

>be 23
>working full-time
>no friends, no gf
>considering making a facebook in an effort to be more sociable
>spend almost every Friday and / or Saturday night dressing nicely and travelling around the city alone
>often become depressed on the way home
>started visiting suicide chatrooms that turned out to be full of LARPers
>googled "i am too weak for life" and similar things a ton of times
>qt intern turned up at work
>she looks at me as if interested in me
>avoid any interaction with her
>on final day of her internship I turn towards her and say "hey, have you heard of..." intending to ask about a band I like
>she has headphones in
>say "I mean, do you know if [mundane job question]" to the guy between us
>people overheard and realized what happened
>she leaves
>>
I don't remember. But it was probably just filled with summerfags.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.