[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually like this shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: car evil.jpg (209KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
car evil.jpg
209KB, 1200x686px
Ok I got hired to work at a game studio on some game being developed, it'd a car combat game(you drive around shooting and running over the other cars and pedestrians. This game so far from what was shown to me is so fucked up, where do I even begin:

>environments have many destructible elements and hazards/death traps
>areas based on real life cities but fucked up futuristic versions of them
>one of the arenas looks like some fucked up ghetto area and you can run over and gun down ghetto blacks, including CHILDREN
>edgy billboard ads advertising all manner of drugs and other filth
>drivers are awful people and edgy as fuck, no heroic characters you can truly root for
>plot is ripped off of twisted metal right down to the main person holding the contest being some evil devil person that grants wishes but fucks them up somehow, except its a woman not a man
>graphics look like realism shit, and the pedestrian deaths are disturbingly graphic and realistic feeling

Seriously, who the fuck would want to play this shit? This game is fucking foul, and violent in a way that's truly sickening. This isn't even like cheesy goofy violence either, it's straight up grimdark as fuck. I almost wonder if I should sabotage this project or report this studio to get it banned or cancelled.

pic isn't from the game, but the game has cars like this and more
>>
what game?

i would be suprised if twisted metal studios wont sue them for plagiarism,
fucking unoriginal game makers when will they learn?
>>
Could you leak photos OP?

Also, this just makes me want a new Twisted Metal/ Vigilante 8/ Full Auto etc. seriously, the car combat genre is shit right now.
>>
>>38225093
Maybe you should ask >>>/v/
>>
wait, you can kill children? holy shit this game sounds awesome
>>
AAA video games are no longer fun or enjoyable. It's all about being the next "Dark Knight" but with video games.
>Always dark and brooding
>Disturbed hero
>Realism
>Excessive murder
>Shit ton of guns
>Everyone has a marvel hero level of sarcasm
It's all a load of shit. Just give me something fun and colorful to play. I don't need 12 hours of story with 30 minutes of gameplay.
>>
>>38225093
Carmageddon 2.0
>>
So it's Carmaggedon?
>>
the characters are offensive too, here's a few of them to give an idea

>alt right winger neo Nazi who wants to purge the world of nonwhites and create a 4th Reich
>mgtow that despises women and wants to create a world where women finally "get what's coming to them", drives a car called "WhoreBreaker"
>azn who flunked out of med school, is bored of academics and wants to live out his favorite action movies
>hardcore leftist sjw that wants the wish to become a genderless being and force the world to not only accept but also worship her
>ISIS jihadist who wants to create a worldwide Islamic caliphate and murder all infidels

This is just a few of the characters but you can tell how fucked this game is already
>>
>>38225421
no its more like twisted metal, since the cars have guns and missiles and odd shit like that and the story revolves around murdering people to get a wish
>>
>>38225450
Are they doing this to cash in on being politically incorrect and relying or outrage for advertisement, or do they genuinely think this is interesting?

I wish vehicle combat games didn't always have to go for the DARK AND EDGY shit.
>>
>>38225093
>no heroic characters you can truly root for
>>38225450
>>mgtow that despises women and wants to create a world where women finally "get what's coming to them", drives a car called "WhoreBreaker"

What?
>>
>>38225450
would play
isis vs the 4th reich kek
>>
>>38225649
lets be honest here, cars and a lot of the shit associated with them are pretty edgy irl

ever seen a gas station at night?
>>
>>38225991
>ever seen a gas station at night?
No, there are too many blacks in my area to go near gas stations at night.
>>
>>38225093

It has had its fanbase since Quarantine, go for it you tard.
>>
>>38225450
this game sounds fucking amazing desu
>>
I was gonna ask if it was twisted metal but you mentioned its ripping it off instead. Tbh I wouldnt mind a twisted metal clone
>>
>>38225093
>>38225450
lol are you out of your mind find a new job, that shit is never going to get released. how many people are you working with ? this just sounds so ridiculous there's no way you're not exaggerating or just pretending because i really can't imagine a group of people joking about it then ending up with half of this crap actually produced before someone just got lazy or complained it was just stupid, which most of this sounds aside from being a twisted metal close.
>>
File: Carmageddon_box.jpg (13KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Carmageddon_box.jpg
13KB, 250x249px
>>38225093
Sounds like Carmageddon
>>
What a shit way to advertise the game you are making. Not even being subtle about it. You are marketing it so it can get recognized,get greenlit or whatever on steam and then get paid. Fuck off game shill.

Saged,hidden and reported.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000288139723.jpg (94KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000288139723.jpg
94KB, 960x664px
>>38225659

Best post right here. Kek.
>>
Game sounds awesome, too bad Op is just shitposting.
>>
This is unacceptable Mark. We'll be having a chat with you on Monday. Start looking for a new job.
>>
>>38225093
>some evil devil person that grants wishes but fucks them up somehow
That's what genies DO traditionally.
Apart from that it sounds like carmageddon all over again.

>>38227627
MARK MARK MARK
MARK MARK
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.