[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot writing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0594.jpg (86KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
86KB, 680x671px
Do any of you write? I certainly do. If so what is it and have you shown anyone?
>>
>>38224285
screenplays, poetry, folk music, etc. only shown screenplays so far. what about you?
>>
>>38224341
Plays and shitty book ideas I never finish. One day I will publish. Just not today..
>>
>>38224285
>>38224285
i don't get it he likes nine inch nails but dislikes trent
>>
File: 1496487235947.jpg (204KB, 1466x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1496487235947.jpg
204KB, 1466x1050px
From time to time I write down ideas for a story Ive had floating around for years that Ive wanted to turn into a comic series but Im a terrible artist so I'm in a bit of a predicament
>>
>>38224285
I have lots of ideas for stories but am too lazy to write down.
>>
File: DaemonWeapon.png (342KB, 300x550px) Image search: [Google]
DaemonWeapon.png
342KB, 300x550px
Backstory I made for pic related
Whoever he was died a long, long time ago, so long ago that he cannot recall his name nor his home or even his chapter. All he understands is the rage. The animalistic, unending hatred that burns him like a branding iron and drives him to seek death so earnestly.
His rage has annihilated him and everything he's come across.
The screams and the pain and this sight of skin being stretched and stretched until it tears, he loves it all.
He has stopped seeing himself as human and believes that he is a force, an animal.
He has abandoned everything.
Morals.
Beliefs.
Creeds.
He looks into his blade.
The oh so ancient blade.
He feels its warmth radiate and peace floods into him.
In a flash everything he's lost comes back.
The training.
His chapter.
When he found the blade in the hands of a dead heretic.
When his rage started...
As he swung the blade into a battle brother the vison fades.
A small whisper on the wind begins
"More death...more blood...your past shall be revealed when my thirst is sated..."
He knows the daemons thirst shall never end and even so, he walks off to find men to kill.
To find his past.
Hate it all you like it's probably the only thing I'll ever write.
>>
Currently learning how to write mysic buy I've been playing guitar for years. I write poetry, lyrics of all sorts and short stories.
>>
I use to love to write when I was younger and I wasn't bad at it for my age. I lost confidence in myself and haven't been able to start anything in years. I have a lot of ideas but I'm just so afraid of writing shit. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38224285
I don't really write much in the ways of poetry, stories or whatever, but I do write down my game ideas and brainstorm them. I have written some poetry, but it's whatever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.