[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kinds of stuff do you think is out there? I know i sound

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: DeepSpace.jpg (649KB, 3100x1745px) Image search: [Google]
DeepSpace.jpg
649KB, 3100x1745px
What kinds of stuff do you think is out there? I know i sound like a 12 year old but honestly what do you think? Think theres many planets with living things on them? I think theres probably a lot out out there
>>
>>38223792
there are ay lmaos for sure but we won't see them in our lifetime
>>
File: pia21391.png (2MB, 1041x771px) Image search: [Google]
pia21391.png
2MB, 1041x771px
Some type II civilizations that harvest stars. Many primitive beings like us for sure.
>>
>>38223832
what do you think aliens would look like? lol instead of short hairless and quiet theyre actually like 4'11, 900 lbs of lard and hairy that eat shit or something
>>
There's probably a lot out there as the chances of there being nothing are almost insignificant compared to the size of the universe as we know it.

However due to the size we will probably never come across anything, and likewise for the ayy lmaos. All those signals we've sent out there, all those analogue signals travelling out there, by the time they reach another living being our race and our planet will be long gone.

The size of our universe is our worst enemy
>>
>>38223878
Don't worry, CERN is helping them to get here via portals.
>>
>>38223792

man i wonder what type of shitposting method they have. they probably lurk our board already and say in their own language "lol at these fucking wierdos craving for their genitals to be inside of other genitals"
>>
>United Federation of Planets is real and we aren't in it because we're too primitive and they can't violate the Prime Directive
>>
File: 1488768688709.jpg (21KB, 424x370px) Image search: [Google]
1488768688709.jpg
21KB, 424x370px
>>38223792
The fact that you have to apologize for asking these kind of questions just shows how stupid and dumbed down society is, the only thing that worries people is a fucking piece of paper we all money and value more than our own lives. I fucking hate the system
>>
I don't think there are any Aliens in our galaxy, possibly the observable universe.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.