[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499443427038.jpg (40KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499443427038.jpg
40KB, 500x373px
I can still count as a virgin if I put my dick halfway in...right?
that's what I did with this shy girl a few weeks back.
I need robot insight on virginity
>>
why did you only go half in? I need the full story before i decide.
>>
>>38223674
You're not a virgin, leave
>>
>>38223674
let me see...if it was in enough to pop her cherry (if her cherry hadnt already been broken by her uncle tod before she started selling her body to failures like yourself ) then yes you can consider yourself a former virgin my good sir
>>
>>38223674
You are are a virgin tell us the storry faggot dont leave us haning
>>
If you are male that you can not be a virgin. Virginity is a concept that applies only to women. Unless you want me to start calling to maiden too?
>>
>>38223674
>inb4 array of anti-normie sentiments

My version of sex is if you successfully cum from vaginal penetration. For whatever reason, I didn't cum the first few times I had sex. Once I did i declared myself as having lost it.
>>
got to cum in her to lose virginity
>>
>>38223674
I did this a few months ago.
I considered myself a virgin still until I was actually having sex for more than a few pumps.
>>
File: 299402.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
299402.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>38223716
>>38223727
>>38223710
>>38223694
I don't feel like making a greentext but I'll tell.
basically I have a 7 inch penis that curves down. I tried penetratung her once before but only went an inch due to me not being that horny (plus we were at a park put in the cold during night). since I'm only about to be 19 in a few days , I live with my mom and have to abide to her rules. it took me awhile to ask her to bring my girlfriend over so I can fuck. apparently she Was grossed by the idea.
so when we did try it, I had her in missionary on the edge of my bed while I was standing. I went in a distance thanks to me being on nofap and having a good lubed condom.
but then my duck started bending when I tried thrusting (at that point I got on the bed with her). I made her bleed a little.
I would've went further but I came twice (not inside her) from being generally horny.
at one point I went in her unprotected after I came in my condom. I only went in a certain distance so I'm fine
>>
>>38223722
then how do you explain this board of virgin guys
>>
>>38223797
wait really? why? can you tell us a story too?
>>
>>38223674
>Has a gf
>People are discussing whether or not he's a robot because he stuck his penis in a girl
From the moment you started dating that woman you lost your robot license.
>>
>>38223674
Fuck off, you're now a Chad
>>
>>38223876
>Had to ask his mommy to bring his GF over so you can fuck her

Jesus Christ. That's just sad.
>>
File: 1498536373361.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498536373361.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>38224360
sad, yes. but I wasn't able to get Hard to fuck her in public. I had an untrustworthy friend who would only let us fuck at hid house if he got to fuck her too. me and her said fuck no to that.
u had a Chad buddy who I used to play smash and yugioh with a few months ago who's mom let's him fuck in his house and even supply condoms to him. he just turned 18. eve. worse he had a threesome in a target bathroom
>one of his girls ran out and rubbed his cum on our younger friends face
>>
>>38223674
This fucking board is dead, really
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.