[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a minimum wage worker or a gangster?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: mafia-biz-622x415.jpg (87KB, 907x605px) Image search: [Google]
mafia-biz-622x415.jpg
87KB, 907x605px
Would you rather be a minimum wage worker or a gangster?
>>
>>38223241
minimum wage. Fuck troubles
>>
Often, the two earn the same money, sadly.
>>
Tbh being a gangster is my dream job
>>
I would unironically murder people for money if I had the skills for it. I am an emotionally stunted robot that struggles to feel empathy because of prolonged social isolation.
>>
>>38223241
Minimum wage for sure. Do bullshit all day, go home every night and not have to think about work until the next day, and get a regular paycheck. That sounds great.
Compared to fearing for your life all the time and having absolutely no work/life balance and unpredictable pay, as well as not having access to law enforcement and the courts.
>>
A gangster. I just wouldn't want to deal with the danger. But if it ever came down to it, I could easily become a gangster within weeks.
>>
File: WojakWage.jpg (65KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
WojakWage.jpg
65KB, 500x313px
>>38223241
fuck Minimum wage
>Work at Walmart
>Get paid $11.20
>gonna quit and work at Fedex as a package handler
>starting pay is $13.75
anybody that works for 7.25 is an idiot, just wait until your 18 and work a job that doesn't pay shit
>>
>>38223241

hmm

minimum wage

>work shit hours
>low pay
>fixed schedule
>shitty coworkers
>shitty work
>have almost no freedom
>do the same boring task all day

gangster

>be someone's bitch
>risk your life selling drugs for the gang
>have high stacks of money but risk getting a visit from the police
>have freedom but is ruined by stress from rival gangs and police
>life expectancy reduces tremendously

very hard choice indeed
>>
File: 1490233252433.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1490233252433.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
My younger brother is an enforcer for the Sinaloa cartel, and he makes like $13000 a month and the faggot is only 19.

Meanwhile im 23 wageslaving at some job.
>>
>>38223241
gangster if I got to wear a suit spend most of the day bustin balls.
>>
I'd rather be a NEET
>>
>>38223375
>gangster
>selling drugs

Real life isn't an 80's movie. Dope slinging is for niggers and spics. Money's okay but it's too much bullshit to deal with. Pump & Dump coin/stock scams, online gambling, prostitution, union corruption, etc. are easier to get away with and more lucrative.
>>
>>38223241
Minimum wage. Gangsters don't actually make much money, by and large. They also have to risk murder from both sides.

>>38223412
Your brother will get his head chopped off before he turns 25.
>>
>>38224088
>Dope slinging is for niggers and spics.
>niggers and spics
>not gangsters

We're the overwhelming majority of gangsters from Buenos Aires to New York.
>>
>>38224088

You're fucking retarded. Drug dealing still takes place and despite the risks that comes with it, people do it because its easy and quick money. Fuck out of here trying to sound wise because you read some shitty Wikipedia article on Mobsters from '40's New York. Faggot.
>>
>>38224119
Nope

Niggers & Spics are just crews with delusions of grandeur
>>
Depends what type of gangster. I'm Italian American and I'm learning the language and I fantasize about joining the mob because it'd be easier than trying to climb through wageslavery to relevance. I'm also decently /fit/.

I'm not enough of an actual Italian to austitically follow the omerta code though, I'd sell them out and relocate with witness protection if I got caught.
>>
>>38224164

this post reeks of fedora
>>
>>38224163
lol

Mad cuck is mad, drugs are for the lowest common denominator. At best you'll probably make like $700 per day depending on location.
>>
>>38223412
Mine was moving dope with some smalltime la linea faggots trying to become a sicario but some rival guys murdered him. He was only 17.
>>
Y'know, Quasimodo predicted all this
>>
>>38224214

Yet gangsters nowadays still do because like I said, its quick and easy money. What are you trying to prove? That your cringey fancy fantasy of '40s Mobsters do it better?
>>
Hmm. Choice between getting bossed around a by some Chad or a Stacy for minimum wage or gun down, beat, and extort others with a bunch of guys having your back.
>>
>>38224164
>Niggers & Spics are just crews with delusions of grandeur

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but "niggers and spics" are the linchpin of gang activity in the western hemisphere. Latinos make the drugs, latinos smuggle the drugs into the US, and from there sell them directly to whites/mexicans, or to black gangs (who sell them to other blacks). The latino gangs of Mexico and Central America in particular are basically in an all-out war with the governments of those countries, and you could seriously argue that the gangs are winning.

>>38224204
This isn't the 60s/70s anymore. Italians have mostly been integrated into mainstream American society. The mob isn't what it was. The only real Italian mob left is in Campania, Italy. Especially Naples, where the mafia runs everything and nobody can do shit about it.

(disclaimer: not advocating criminal activity, please don't hurt me FBI/NSA)
>>
>>38223241
I just want to live a simple life as a NEET.
>>
>>38224245
Bruh, why are you obsessed with the 40's? I didn't say connected guys don't dabble in dope. I said it's for niggers & spics. You post like a redditor.
>>
File: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
119KB, 1200x800px
Lets say I have some weed. How would I go about selling it? And not getting caught?
>>
>>38224320
Ask around, it's easy as fuck
>>
>>38224320
If you don't have a decent sized social circle, it'll be hard to move weight. Being sociable is a big part of moving stuff.

t. drug dealer pls no ban
>>
>>38224289

>Bruh

Confirmed for being a low IQ nigger.

>I didn't say connected guys don't dabble in dope. I said it's for niggers & spics.

And? That doesn't disprovd the fact that its a big money making business with an example being the Mexican cartels who are currently at war with the Mexican government and drug supply being one of their biggest profits because its easy money. I could also easily say "money laundering and scams is for crackers" yet it doesn't dissprove the fact that its another money making method that gangsters use. Retard.

>post like a redditor

ebin irony there
>>
>>38224320
>ask someone if the want to buy weed
>sell it to them
>>
>>38224268

I reckon there's some left in all of Rome down. I guess I'd have to really brush up on my Italian then.
>>
>>38224268
>Especially Naples, where the mafia runs everything and nobody can do shit about it.
I have never met any mafiosi and i dont know anybody who is involved with the mafia/camorra

t. anon from naples
>>
>>38224232
One's a fucking cathedral!
>>
>>38223241
Sort of a gangster, more of a Meyer Lansky type though, just run numbers and organize things but live a low key lifestyle and avoid showing off.
>>
>>38223241
>Would you rather be a minimum wage worker or a gangster?
Gangster obviously
>>
>>38224535
You either never leave the house, or must be a mobster yourself.
>>
>>38224627
Nooo nooo naples is super safe. mob doesnt come on 4chan i am just a regular napoli citizen.

sage
>>
>>38224164
>Niggers & Spics are just crews with delusions of grandeur
bet those nigs and spics make more cash than you whiteboii
>>
>>38223241
Does being a petty criminal count? That shit wasn't worth it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.