[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else struggling not to hate blacks here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0484.jpg (23KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
23KB, 250x228px
I know they aren't all bad but..

For one it seems these days they're mostly all either whiny babies crying about privilege or criminals, both are pathetic because (whiny babies for obvious reasons) and criminals (Too stupid to adapt to civilization and not turn to a life of crime).

Then you have black/mudslime history which is mostly pillaging, genocide, war, selling their own people into slavery and losing wars and getting colonized, then complaining about the improvements they receive because of it.
>inb4 hurr durr blacks didn't sell themselves into slavery whites made them do it

The hypocrisy is just overwhelming, they give whites shit for being supposedly violent and expansionist or for "invading" places like Africa for example (Which has a much higher standard of living now btw) when Africans have attempted(And failed several times) to invade other lands throughout the centuries. Their only way of justifying this is by saying "oh black/mudslime society was totally fine before whites arrived, mud huts are just their culture" (Even though this is blatantly false in most cases). Even if it didn't actually improve Africa's healthcare and medical services and bring water to tons of impoverished villages, at least it stopped them from routinely committing genocide on eachother.

Anyway you get the picture or my picture at least i don't hate brown but it's really hard not to especially when some have the audacity to say things like "black power" or "kings and queens of Africa".

leftist white bots who whine about white supremacists or how they hate their own people honestly make me sick in the stomach and i wish i could reach through the screen and slap the shit out of them for being so pathetic.
>>
Blacks didn't sell themselves into slavery, they sold different tribes into slavery. Just like Greeks and Romans would take other whites as slaves. There was no concept of "black" to Africans back then. There was Yoruba, Igbo, Mandingo, Zulu, Fulani, Dahomey, Ashanti, Pigmy etc. They all saw themselves as different races. A lot of these tribes looked different and spoke different languages. Most African tribes had laws about not selling members of their own tribe into slavery.
>>
There were non meme, unironic kings and queens in Africa. The fact that white people like to doubt this is strange. It's as if people can't fathom that there wasn't one king or queen in Sub Saharan Africa, which is quite large. There were several civilizations in Africa and several jungle villages where the people ate cow pussy. It's called diversity.
>>
The overwhelming majority of blacks rarely talk about social issues. They know there are injustices towards blacks in America and there always have been, and sometimes they'll discuss this, but you seem to think that blacks wake up in the morning and start screaming SJWisms and don't stop until the sun goes down. Yeah, there are some like that, but assuming they're all like that would be like assuming all white people are screaming about LGBT and women's rights all day.

Not all black people are criminals either, you're just being dense. But I'd like to ask you why you think being a criminal is a failure to adapt to civilization. It's almost as if you think criminality only exists because of Africans and their "savage ancestors". Can you explain white and Asian criminals? Yes, they do exist. Did they fail to adapt to civilization as well?
>>
Blacks aren't as bad as spics.
>>
>>38222886
Tell me what you hate about them and I'll tell you why you're wrong. A lot of what you probably find most annoying about them most likely stems from Southern European culture.
>>
I hate "kinds of people"

Example: I'd rather be friends with a black person that doesn't act like a black person, than with a white person who acts like a black person.
>>
Eh my family and their friends are a bunch of Nigerian immigrants that are either rich or from rich families abroad and are wholly fixated on expanding their control into the united states through hardcore education and empirical fiscal/social dominance. All of my nigerian cousins were enrolled in top canadian universities by the ages of 14 and are either practicing doctors now, or are well on their way

So when I see blanket bigot threads like these about how shitty black people are according to so-and-so stereotypical reasons, i think about how the black people I was raised around might as well be a bunch of fucking jews given their huge emphasis on trust funds and credit and property and shit, and end up confused

Bigotry is a tool for the lazy to default on imho
>>
>>38223101
>Bigotry is a tool for the lazy to default on imho
It can, and has saved lives though
Do you OP
>>
File: 1492972892945.jpg (105KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1492972892945.jpg
105KB, 1085x1217px
>>38222565
>be me
>wyt boi in blak body
>mother's side are southern kumbaya mardi gras slaves
>dad's side is dindu gangbang thug shittery
>just wanna do my own thing
>mom's side says I talk and walk funny
>dad's side thinks I'm a rival gang member trying to recon because I don't talk to them
>they both want me to "fight the white devil"
>don't even bother keeping contact with them because all reasoning is impossible due to "we wuz kangz n shiet nugga"
>just wanna do my own shit and mind my own business without "ayy white boi", "fuck white people", and "why do you gotta act so fuckin' white" getting in my fucking way
>love my family but will forever be associated with retarded dindu shit because I'm a niglet
>on top of all that have to deal with my mother trying to plot against my dad for any little fucking thing because he's a northern gang dindu and the occasional "u a whitey lover ain'tcha boi?"
>dad is ex-gang member turned political tryhard rapper and conspiracy theorist so have to endure his random "teachings"
>keep trying to fucking tell people that just minding your own fucking business, just being a normal fucking member of society, and not being a tumor doesn't make you white
>always met with either "you're just a nigger" or "that's white people tryna fool us"
>mfw
>>
>>38222565
>Then you have black/mudslime history which is mostly pillaging, genocide, war,
You mean white?
>>
I just actually hate email everyone.

My own race is trying to stick it to the white man and prove that they're different yet they still do the same shit,

You've got Caucasians trying to stir the waters and prove that they're superior to African Americans,

And everywhere else is a fucking shit show. I can tolerate a few people, but my fucking god... if it was going to be like this, then why do humans even exist?
>>
Nigga who is going to read all that shit? You can go shove it up your ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.