[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: TS8dqbS.png (785KB, 764x642px) Image search: [Google]
TS8dqbS.png
785KB, 764x642px
I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
>>
Watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk
>>
File: APPLIANCE DIRECT.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
APPLIANCE DIRECT.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>38222212
Finesse my African-American counterparts with counterfeit currency and now I am counting said currency! Yeah!
>>
File: IMG_1718.jpg (1018KB, 2914x2778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.jpg
1018KB, 2914x2778px
Get the fuck off my stage, I'm the Sandman!
>>
Parmesan where my accountant lives in fact im downing this D'Usse with my boo bae tastes like Kool-Aid for the Analysts
>>
I'm surprise this didn't divulge into nigger and cuck calling yet
>>
Finally, someone let me out of my cage. Now, time for me is nothing, 'cause I'm countin' no age. Nah, I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared. I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare. Intagible, bet you didn't think, so I command you to, panoramic view, look, I'll make it all manageable. Pick and choose, sit and lose, all you different crews. Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kickin' tunes? Picture you getting down in a picture tube. Like you lit the fuse, you think it's fictional? Mystical? Maybe, spiritual hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy. Lifeless to those, the definition for what life is. Priceless to you because I put you on the hype shit. You like it? Gun smokin', righteous with one toke. Psychic among those, possess you with one go.
>>
>>38222248
My dad lowkey took stuff from clothing donation drop boxes so we could have clothes and I remember having one of those shirts. Way too big for me but I liked yelling APPLIANCE DIRECT.

Nearly cried when I saw a new commercial this year and the guy was basically whispering.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.