[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your first memory?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: some fucking kid.jpg (17KB, 275x183px)
some fucking kid.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>be me

>4 years old

>older brothers give me paintball

>I inspect the paintball

>I then smack the paintball into my face

I swear I'm not autistic
>>
>>38221812
Why the fuck did you space your greentext out so much, what the fuck.
>>
File: 1498630296703.jpg (92KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1498630296703.jpg
92KB, 640x632px
>>38221812
>Be Four
>Get out of dads car
>He holds my hand and walks me towards the corner shop
>We get vanilla ice cream and root beer
I miss him
>>
>>38221812
>be me
>be 3 years old
>at park with neighbor child
>go down yellow slide
>reach bottom
>fucking fire ants at the bottom
>spend next few hours having fire ants removed from my clothes and body

good times, I miss those days
>>
>Four or five
>racing two toy cars down the hallway
>one was the good car and one was the bad one.

I don't recall which won. Probably the good car, thinking about it.
>>
>Be me
>Not sure what age but preschool
>All the extra chairs and shit are in the attic of a little side building
>Teacher occasionally unlocks the building and we play inside of it because there's fake cooking supplies and shit in there
>One day some bros and I decide we're going to figure out what the fuck is up in that attic
>Start stacking things and try to climb up
>Don't fall and hurt ourselves or anything, just anticlimactically fail to get into the attic
>>
File: 1473459732808.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473459732808.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>38221812
>1998
>my third birthday
>alone in the room with the winnie-the-pooh cake
>take the figurine of (i think) rabbit and lick all the frosting off
>put it back
>nobody ever knew
>>
>>38221853
>op makes post about being an autist
>ask him why he did something autistic
>>
>like 2 or something
>in crib
>get up and look through the bars
>dad comes and picks me up
it's pretty strange since the second oldest memories I have are all of preschool and stupid roasties babysitting me swinging me too high and giving me a heart attack
>>
>>38221812
I was about 3. I woke up one day and it felt like the day I actually grew a soul.
>>
>>38221812
Being wheeled down a hospital hallway on those surgery beds. Going in and out of conscious. I get to the surgery room with completely black doctors standing over me. Only able to see the colour of their gloves when they reach down to my face. They move the light over my face.

Then I wake up in my bedroom staring out my window. I get up and wonder who all these people are, (my mother, my sisters) As my sisters were running out to the bus for school.

Memory accord around 3-4 years of age.
>>
I remember my fourth birthday party perfectly, but my most distant memory is my sister's birth, when I was two and a half.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.