[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's he thinkin bout?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: elderly_hospital_bed.jpg (260KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
elderly_hospital_bed.jpg
260KB, 750x500px
What's he thinkin bout?
>>
>>38221693
kids these days are so entitled.
back in my day I got 12 jobs by shaking 2.4 hands firmly
>>
>>38221693
>What's he thinkin bout?
-Matlock
-The good old days
-How many reefers he used to smoke
-Whether or not they'll get the hot nurse with the nice ass to give him a sponge bath
-Winning the green platypus beanie baby for the only grandkid he gives a shit about by playing Bingo
-Death
>>
>goddamnit, I wish the moon landings we're real
>>
>>38221786
>Matlock

the old people who watched this are ded already
>>
>>38221693
traps, literally who isn't
>>
File: 6bf.jpg (42KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
6bf.jpg
42KB, 640x621px
He thinking about thos Beans
>>
File: 61PGEZH+JoL._SL1500_[1].jpg (114KB, 1500x1046px) Image search: [Google]
61PGEZH+JoL._SL1500_[1].jpg
114KB, 1500x1046px
>>38221842
My grandma watches similar shows but I couldn't remember the names so I went with Matlock.

also, imagine how cool it'd be if your grandpapa gave you one of these
>>
>>38221881
Post all of these you got, I haven't seen this meme in ages.
>>
>>38221693
>What's he thinkin bout?
All those firm handshakes that got him to where he is today.
>>
>>38221881
i remember thos meme
>>
>>38221693
>What's he thinkin bout?

What do elderly contemplate on their deathbeds?

All of us consider death from time to time but, for the relatively young, it's nothing more than a shadow that obscures an otherwise sunny day. Eventually it passes; after all, we have so much more time left. Now, granted, as we grow older that specter becomes just a little bit more difficult to exorcise every time it visits us. It crosses our path as we make our way to the horizon, that line that demarcates the realm above the ground and that beneath it, and we look up to find the sun has dipped a little lower in the sky. But there's still plenty of light or, at the very least, enough to pretend the Night will never actually come.

For those on the precipice, teetering on the boarder between the World of the Living and the Land of the Dead, it must be different. The sun has vanished and even the light of the stars is guttering out. Left with this vacuum, I have to imagine memories rush up to fill the void.

The dying man no longer truly belongs among the living. Nature is coming to execute the death warrant She signs for each of us the moment we're born, and the condemned is left with only the ghosts that will ferry him down into Midnight.

Well, will his guides be lovely or hideous? Will his memories be of joyful times, holding children and grandchildren in his arms? Or will his final thoughts be ones of regret, resentment, and loneliness? Will Charon appear as a gentle angel offering well-deserved rest or as a stern devil who has at long last put some wild ghoul out of its misery, a thing screaming up until that last moment when Death finally draws His sickle across the monster's throat and renders it silent?

It depends. Oblivion awaits both man and monster. Having to said that, it would be nice to enter into it with a contented sigh rather than an anguished howl.

But to each man the angel he deserves. Why should the Angel of Death be an exception?
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (132KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
132KB, 770x1024px
>>38223001
Yooooo...
Take a walk outside and think something happy
>>
He's thinking about where he's gonna respawn and hopping he don't get fucking nailed by a goddamn camper, those cheating bastards
>>
>>38221693
Dem beans
>>
>>38221904

I didn't even believe you that there was a green platypus beanie baby until you posted the photo. Jesus...that would have been cool.

Also Matlock just came out 30 years ago. It's old but not that old. A lot of old people still enjoy watching it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.