[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else struggling to not hate white people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 18

File: blacked.jpg (75KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
75KB, 960x639px
I know they aren't all bad but..

For one it seems these days they're mostly all either alt-right neo-nazis/rednecks or liberals, both are racist because (Alt right for obvious reasons) and liberals (Treating minorities like special needs children).

Then you have white/european history which is mostly pillaging, genocide, war, slavery and colonization.
>inb4 hurr durr other races have done that stuff once or twice too1!one!!

The hypocrisy is just overwhelming, they give certain groups shit for being supposedly violent or for "invading" places like britain for example(Which has invaded and colonized 20% of the world btw) when europeans have attempted(And failed several times) to invade other lands throughout the centuries. Their only way of justifying this is by saying "oh they made it better for the people there"(Even though this is blatantly false in most cases except maybe australia). Even if they did, that really doesn't justify anything, it's like beating up a stranger to a bloody pulp and earning $1000 from it, only to give him $20 and keeping the rest for yourself.

Anyway you get the picture or my picture at least i don't hate white people but it's really hard not to especially when some have the audacity to be "nationalist" or "supremacist".

black,brown and yellow bots who whine about not being white or how they hate their own people honestly make me sick in the stomach and i wish i could reach through the screen and slap the shit out of them for being so pathetic.
>>
I unironically wish I was fully white.
>>
White women are so cummy, they're literally all I go for nowadays

t. black
>>
>>38221197
Nobody fucking cares desu...
>>
>>38221228
poor confused mutt.
>>
File: 1479845728448.jpg (21KB, 188x157px) Image search: [Google]
1479845728448.jpg
21KB, 188x157px
>>38221197

>black,brown and yellow bots who whine about not being white or how they hate their own people honestly make me sick in the stomach and i wish i could reach through the screen and slap the shit out of them for being so pathetic

I got bullied and traumatized for not being white during school and it made me the massive autistic khv creep that i am today so fuck you man, being white is having everything in easy mode. I wish i was white.
>>
>>38221197

>Struggling not to hate white people.

That's about all I can ask, personally.

You're literally fighting the 'good fight' right now.
>>
>>38221277
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MY ANCESTORS TO MIX WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN
>>38221278
I agree anon
>>
>>38221278
If you had testosterone you would want revenge or something, not join the team that ruined you, pussy.
>>
>>38221197

Just think about how white people did the holocaust, countless massacres, nuked Japan, saw millions die under Stalinism, cause deforestation and pollution etc.

Hard to disagree with you
>>
I am white,proud to be white and i am probably better than you.

AMA.
>>
>>38221287
struggling to not hate white people**
>>
>>38221311
>>38221197
Whites gave you everything.
>>
White people don't even like being white

t. billion dollar tanning bed industry
>>
>>38221340

What you mean like depression, anxiety and the desire to kill myself? :^)
>>
>>38221340
including poverty, racism, pollution, war etc ?
Yes we know thank you for joining the discussion.
>>
>>38221307

Tell that to the girls of my own race, the mixed ones and the white ones. They all want Chad and only Chad. Then a normal white when they can't have Chad.

Also try to defend yourself when you are outnumbered to death, not everything works like movies.
>>
>>38221197
>liberals (Treating minorities like special needs children).
There's your problem - you're basing your opinion on the stereotype not the reality.

Try treating people as individuals - it really isn't that hard.
>>
>>38221396

>white man educates minorities on racism

Lmao
>>
I think it would be best if we just stuck to our own kind.
Multiracial society just isn't working, even with all of the money governments pour into enforcing diversity and tolerance.
We should stop trying to make it work, the longer it goes on, the more likely a catastrophic failure is, and the more violent it will be.

We're all being manipulated by Jews.
>>
that is frankly true though, every race/country/culture has done this, both to insiders and outsiders. right now, you're looking for a reason to do it to us. in truth, you're just mad because we're better at conquest than you are. but go ahead and keep agitating, if you get the race war you want so badly, you will lose hard, even if your side wins
>>
>>38221473
>implying anyone here will get the opportunity to racemix
>>
>>38221381
no you've always had that. you were just shit at it.
>>
>>38221473
>Multiracial society just isn't working
This. Feels good to know I'll be living in the age of militant ethno-nationalism.
>>
>>38221488

Give me a list of non-white genociders in the 20th century
>>
>>38221488
>1488
That get, though
>>
>>38221522
do mixed people live in their own area? will it depend on what their mixed with?
>>
>ITT we blame everyone else for our mistakes and weaknesses instead of owning up to them

Anon,please understand that peace and happiness belongs to those who take it. You cant just sit around and exspect to be happy and safe. You have to work for it. Whites took what they wanted and thats all there is to it. You lost the game of life. You were given the golden ticket;the key to the castle; a blank check and you wasted it.
>>
>>38221488
>1488
Checking your digits
>>
>>38221528
Cambodian Genocide
Armenian Genocide
Rwandan Genocide
Assyrian Genocide
Zunghar Genocide
Bangladesh Genocide
East Timor Genocide
there are plenty of others if you want to hear about them.
Non-whites just suck at everything, from inventing electricity to war.
>>
>>38221488
>i'm mad i'm not as savage and evil
Lolno. If a race war actually happens half of the whites will probably fight against their own anyway kek.
>>
>>38221576
They especially suck at invading other people's land and committing racial suicide with their fragile recessive genes.
>>
>>38221488
>Us
They're is no us or white people, its a construct. The "white" race is a collection of very different ethnicities that throughout history have shown much disdain for each other
>>
>>38221488
> we're better at conquest than you are.
>b-but muh white genes depleting, muh ref-yoo-gees muh immigrants
which is it?
>>
File: 37d62051f414.jpg (209KB, 1249x1086px) Image search: [Google]
37d62051f414.jpg
209KB, 1249x1086px
>>38221473
I hope every race in here can agree to this and split. The worst ones are nonwhites who bitch about white people but when we talk of separation they screech autistically. They are hypocrites. This is the way to peace and jimmie unrustling.
>>
>>38221576
Shitskin BTFO!!!!!!
kill youself nignogs. Bow down to your masters
>>
>>38221576

Armenian's are white, Rwandan Genocide was propogated by the French and Belgians
>>
File: cuntface.jpg (39KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
cuntface.jpg
39KB, 640x680px
>>38221504
That's a compliment why thank you
>>
>>38221528
There's dozens of ongoing genocides as we speak.
>>
>>38221576
And still 1/1000 the amount and casualties by white hands. But i guess you take pride in that weird..
>>
>>38221661
>Armenian's are white
wrong
>Rwandan Genocide was propogated by the French and Belgians
the white man made me call for their deaths because they are cockroaches and pulled the trigger on my gun, i dindu nuffin
>>
>>38221619
I'd rather have recessive genes and running water than dominant ones and have to suck piss out of a cow
>>
>>38221576

Assyrian genocide is whites (Ottoman empire) killing Assyrians
>>
>>38221473
It's still working for the most part, the media and jews are trying their best to make it fail actually. Interracial dating and births wouldn't be an all time high if it weren't.
>>
>>38221694
Not saying I'm proud, I wasn't there.
White's are just better than non-whites at everything that matters
>>
>>38221722
You're retarded.

Ok all the mongolian genocides of china, there irrefutable. Just stop
>>
>>38221705

No the French and Belgians literally killed Tuti people and armed the government against them. It's well-documented
>>
>>38221705
>the white man made me call for their deaths because they are cockroaches and pulled the trigger on my gun, i dindu nuffin
If you can believe jews are making your daughters suck black cocks using rap videos and tv characters then you should definitely be able to believe this then unless you are ofcourse a hypocrite.
>>
>>38221576
Armenian/Assyrian - Turks are white, sorry

Besides most non white genocides had whites orchestrating it behind the scenes

>inventing electricity

You can't invent electricity, moron. Electricity was DISCOVERED by the Egyptians
>>
How can animals be this hypocritical?
>>
>>38221752
>You can't invent electricity, moron.
Why did i kek to this?
>>
>>38221752
>it was the whitey's fault
ok
>Electricity was DISCOVERED by the Egyptians
I'm glad they did so much with it
>>
>>38221750
>>38221745
How does it feel living your life imaging some boogeyman is responsible for 76% of your children being born into single parent homes and a murder rate well above the average?
>>
It doesn't matters what you think.
WE run society, WE let you live and guess what, white people are waking up. Less and less whites are willing to tolerate minorities anymore. White people are about to rise, and you non whites are finally going to be put in your rightful place.
Suffer under the white man's heel or go back to your country.
>>
>>38221791
they wuz kingz in egypt anon. they also had flying cars until whitie came
>>
>>38221791
>>38221803
404 argument not found
>>
>>38221576

Cambodian genocide was caused by Stalinist rule and communism - white influence again
>>
>>38221810
>we wuz bosses n shiet
>we woke now
Keep dreaming boy.
>>
>>38221830
404 civilization not found
>>
>>38221847
They can't just admit whites are basically a plague, and when some of them do they act like it's cool or "we wuz inventors tho".
>>
>>38221197
If you're white you should just join the group of people who actually likes being white (the "white supremacists") or just kill yourself.
>>
>>38221803

>Stating random statistics and changing the subject after you realise all genocide is caused by whites
>>
>>38221856
Don't you see the rise of racism? people are becoming less tolerant and this is a fact.
>>
>>38221847
>USSR, communism
Jewish influence
>>
>>38221878
Runtime error - civilization deleted by white.exe
>>
>>38221894
>admitting you're inferior.exe
>>
>>38221891

Jews are white to anyone outside of /pol/
>>
>>38221722

>The ottoman empire was white.
>Turks are white.

Oh ho ho, that's pretty funny that someone is this stupid.
>>
>>38221890
i see the media race baiting for ratings and individuals embarrassing their groups and trying to speak for all of them.
>>
>>38221885
explain how whites caused the armenian genocide please.

then explain how whites forced genghis khan to burn Baghdad to the ground in the 1200s
>>
>>38221936
>admitting you're malware.exe
>>
>>38221878
Culture Enrichment update in progress - 75%
>>
>>38221722
>whites (Ottoman empire)

oh come the fuck on
>>
File: 1484773650067.jpg (39KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484773650067.jpg
39KB, 297x300px
>waging race wars while the ultrawealthy continue to prostitute your nations and peoples
Really excellent job, all of you. Keep spinning the wheel.
>>
>>38221847
>communism
>white

good goy
>>
>>38221956
The only reason African civilization advanced beyond a mud hut and had no farming and domestication is due to whites.

Your own people sold you and Arabs continue to sell your family
>>
>>38221954
>explain how whites caused the armenian genocide please.
Turks committed that genocide and they are very much white/Caucasian whether you wanna accept that or not
>>
>>38222019
>turkroaches are white

sort yourself out
>>
>>38221997

Ok, Stalin was a black man
>>
Maybe its all you, ever heard of rose tinted glasses...

As i read history its blacks that sold blacks into slavery, in Africa slavery is still a thing to this day...
>>
>>38222002
>changing the subject yet again

Oh well actually that's where the contradiction comes in, since whites also were responsible for the berlin conference and as others have mentioned before countless genocides in Africa. So you aren't making much sense here but we do know civilization existed in sub-sahara africa before whites arrived.

Even after protest whites continue milking africa for resources and taxing them to hell anyway. Not exactly what i'd call "advancement".
>>
>>38222040
>Stalin invented Communism and the Bolshevik Revolution
Inner city education
>>
>>38222033

You say this like the term "white" has an objective scientific basis
>>
Why can't blacks ever get their shit together? Can't make their communities work here, Africa, or anywhere else for that matter.

How long can you blame white people?

If you were as strong and as smart as you claim you would've figured shit out by now. You would've organized and created and fought for something of value. But no. Just endless complaining and seeking handouts while acting WE should be thankful you even exist.
>>
File: 1499371526353.png (863KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499371526353.png
863KB, 1000x1000px
>>38221197
Hello John, how are you today?
>>
>Yeah bro im a white supremacist i believe in like white power and shit dude, I love white, fuck non-white people
>dates an asian person

erry time
>>
>>38222081
>we do know civilization existed in sub-sahara africa before whites arrived.

No written language
Didnt invent the wheel
Never domesticated an animal
Never invented the bow
>>
>>38222115

>No written language
false
>Didn't invent the wheel
you mean the oldest found wheel wasnt recovered in africa
>Never domesticated an animal
>Never invented the bow
stormfag says so right?
>>
>>38222087
Does this mean I'm finally entitled to lower college admissions standards since being white has no meaning? I can go to medical school with 5 points added to my MCAT score if I claim to be a nigger.
>>
>>38222002
Actually, agriculture was a big part of the Bantu expansion.
They even had iron working since at least ~400 BC, which is assumed to be independently developed.

Which is fairly impressive since they literally lived in mud...
>>
>>38222108
/pol/ and their beliefs are a fucking meme at this point
>>
>>38222095
>Why can't blacks ever get their shit together? Can't make their communities work here, Africa, or anywhere else for that matter.

We tried with black wall street and many other communities after slavery but whites bombed then.

Then we tried again in the 70's after segregation but whites smuggled crack and cocaine in our communities.

sorry
>>
>>38222157

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for dignity still?
>>
>>38221197
You're just a resentful shitskin. I rue the day there is a race war and we can herd you into the fields to be slaughtered.
>>
>>38222196

Oh, I suppose the white man forced you to do drugs eh? He held you down and physically made you become addicted? Perhaps it was your weakness and inability to raise families and hold together communities that did that?
>>
>>38222201
Yeah it looks like you are, what else do you call it when someone brings up irrelevant things in an attempt of squirming out of an argument they lost?
>>
>>38222157
>false
Spoken not written
>Didn't invent the wheel
Not in SubSaharan Africa
>stormfag says so right?
I'll call you a stormfag to make up for an objectively low IQ civ
You know Koko the Gorilla has an IQ above the African average right?
>>
>>38222196
Yea we're the real savages. Stand down nigger
>>
>>38222081
>no sizeable cities
>no wheeled vehicles
>no potter's wheel
>no mechanical contrivances with moving parts, like scissors or hinges
>no coins
>no beasts of burden, no draft animals
>no written language
>no law codes
>no philosophical works
>no literature
>no orally composed epic poetry
>no mathematics other than simple arithmetic
oh wow
>>
>>38222240

What is the great african civilization that rivals the asian dynasties, the roman empire, the achievements of the spanish explorers, the mayans, the Egyptians?

What did you ever really do for yourselves?
>>
>>38222115
>No written language
>Didnt invent the wheel
>Never domesticated an animal
>Never invented the bow

Mid East and North African cultures we well past that when "whites" were still wearing animal fur and throwing stones at each other
>>
File: 1496381241845.jpg (25KB, 480x648px) Image search: [Google]
1496381241845.jpg
25KB, 480x648px
>>38222235
It's not just the addictions, it caused a massive spark in crime and poverty. A small rise of addicts and drug dealing is all it takes to ruin a single community. And it could have happened to any groups but i see you're desperate to discredit who's fault it is and who purposely caused the shit.
>>
File: nationaltranshumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
nationaltranshumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>38221228
>>38221278
You can be white one day.
>>
Is this a troll thread or is this Tumblr?
>>
>>38222162
Still has a social meaning

And a distinct historical meaning with blacks in the US
>>
>>38222276
>>no mathematics other than simple arithmetic
Like algebra? Because that applies to any non-arab you fucking tard
>no sizeable cities
>no wheeled vehicles
>no potter's wheel
>no mechanical contrivances with moving parts, like scissors or hinges
>no coins
>no beasts of burden, no draft animals
>no written language
>no law codes
>no philosophical works
>no literature
>no orally composed epic poetry
You think there were no large cities or coins or law codes in africa before whites? You must be delusional or talking out of your ass. Google search is just a few seconds away
>>
>>38222196
The Jews did that.
>>
>>38222246
And also the iq above the american white average less than 100 years ago. What is your point?
>>
>>38222385
So provide proof of all those things occuring in Africa, better yet, Sub-saharan Africa
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (23KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
23KB, 250x228px
>>38221197
Who else struggling not to hate minorities here? I know they aren't all bad but..

For one it seems these days they're mostly all either whiny babies crying about privilege or criminals, both are pathetic because (whiny babies for obvious reasons) and criminals (Too stupid to adapt to civilization and not turn to a life of crime).

Then you have black/mudslime history which is mostly pillaging, genocide, war, selling their own people into slavery and losing wars and getting colonized, then complaining about the improvements they receive because of it.
>inb4 hurr durr blacks didn't sell themselves into slavery whites made them do it

The hypocrisy is just overwhelming, they give whites shit for being supposedly violent and expansionist or for "invading" places like Africa for example (Which has a much higher standard of living now btw) when Africans have attempted(And failed several times) to invade other lands throughout the centuries. Their only way of justifying this is by saying "oh black/mudslime society was totally fine before whites arrived, mud huts are just their culture" (Even though this is blatantly false in most cases). Even if it didn't actually improve Africa's healthcare and medical services and bring water to tons of impoverished villages, at least it stopped them from routinely committing genocide on eachother.

Anyway you get the picture or my picture at least i don't hate brown but it's really hard not to especially when some have the audacity to say things like "black power" or "kings and queens of Africa".

leftist white bots who whine about white supremacists or how they hate their own people honestly make me sick in the stomach and i wish i could reach through the screen and slap the shit out of them for being so pathetic.
>>
>>38222361
Yes, in that I can literally be privileged in college admissions just by being of any race other than white or asian. But since these are all constructs lets just have a strictly merit-based admissions standard for everyone.

Oh wait you'd actually hate that because it'd ensure de-facto white supremacy forever.
>>
>>38222410
Still above what they used to consider clinically retarded until they found out most blacks were under it
>>
>>38222312
The Egyptians (Which is proven to be black or mutliracial with black) are the closest competitor along with nubians to those you listed.

What have whites done for their selves without destroying something?
>>
>>38222442

I think you missed some recent news nigga
>>
>>38222385
written language? philosophy? literature? poetry? a wagon? a hinge?
I understand that you're butthurt, but come the fuck on
>>
>>38222442
>The Egyptians (Which is proven to be black or mutliracial with black)
Wrong. There was only one Nubian dynasty and most Egyptian leaders had Mediterranean DNA
>>
>>38222476

The best they can do is piggyback off other races achievements or bring up some one-off shit stacking "empire" that on a world scale did basically NOTHING
>>
>>38222514
They're used to stealing Anon
>>
>>38221197
How is it that I KNEW OP was black? Everything about this post just reeks of black mentality. It's like every race except blacks have this "something" that can be discerned even when they are spouting anti-white hatred. The type of white hatred exhibited by blacks is unique, obsessive, and pathetic which leads to Nation of Islam, Melanin theory, and WEWUZKANGZ bullshittery.
>>
>>38222539
They always talk about whites even though other races continue to enslave them because of their inferiority complex
>>
>>38222436
>Oh wait you'd actually hate that because it'd ensure de-facto white supremacy forever.
That's not how you spell asian, anon
>>
>>38222427
>So provide proof of all those things occuring in Africa, better yet, Sub-saharan Africa

Yea ill just come back with a fucking list of every type of coin, language or law ever to exist in africa. You already changed the subject whenever you lost an argument and now you chose one you know is a time worthy and long so you can feel like you've won. goal post moving at it's finest. But most importantly what the fuck makes you think there were no domesticated animals? Is it that hard to google african ancient coins or domestication for yourself?
>>
>>38222476
King ramses III belonged to an african haplogroup, the Mediterranean dna comes from invaders.
>>
>>38222567
Provide just one example in Subsaharan Africa, Anon. It should be easy, right?
>>
>>38222539
The same reason whites always assume an anti-white comment is from a black person. Are you fucking dumb or just new to the internet?
>>
>>38222563
ehh asians are smart and all but they can't come close to matching the creativity of the white man.

In reality we shouldn't be snippy with one another, we'd make quite excellent allies. I've got no problems with competing with someone who is on par with me. I do have a problem with being forced to subsidize an entire race of 85-IQ retards with my taxes, however.
>>
>>38222620
>The same reason whites always assume an anti-white comment is from a black person. Are you fucking dumb or just new to the internet?
Found the nignog
>>
>>38222617
Kilwa coins

Now neck yourself.
>>
>>38222620
This is true, it could just as easily be from a buttmad chang with a tiny peenor who is taking advantage of the new political climate in which it's OK to openly hate white people. We have no way of knowing, really.
>>
>>38222472
Upgrade your reading comprehension and you'll see i was quoting him.
>>
>>38222658
>Kilwa coins
Wow one criteria down, a few more to go
>>
So basically it's okay to destroy, enslave and massacre when the people are inferior or you think they are according to the butthurt whites itt. So that means islam taking over europe is ok then because islam teaches conservative values that will stop white women from being disgusting whore bags and probably lower divorce rates. Good to know, go islam!
>>
>>38221278
this shit is exactly what OP is talking about

you should fucking grow a pair and do something or at the least fucking despise white people. blaming it on your own skin is pathetic beyond words t. black person who learned the hard way to be wary of white friends coming up
>>
>>38222687
For a quick and easy redpill, look up the word counts of various subsaharan african languages. From what I recall, many of them don't break the 50,000 word mark while English is estimated to have somewhere between 500k and a million words in it.

Also note how every time a group of africans learns a European language it degenerates into a creole version of that language (AAVE, Cape Verdean, etc) while other groups of immigrants are able to speak perfect english with no issues.
>>
I have a feeling OP wrote this up quickly and is now watching the fires burn
>>
>>38222687
You asked for one. So are we gonna finish talking about the fact whites purposely tried to hold africa back or are you going to finish trying to make me prove africans are inferior for you?
>>
>people still think that white people were the sole warmongers of the world
Fucking kek, it'd be harder to name the cultures that didn't love to murder people and steal their stuff.
500,000 years of black people murdering eachother with spears and rocks, Asian regimes under Pol Pot and Mao, warrior cultures such as Rome and the Aztecs...
This is probably bait, but you got me anyways.
>>
>>38222745
one civ that met those requirements
>posting one coin from 1100 ACE
>>
>>38222739
>50,000
Like korean? Also english has that many because it's the most dominate language and has several varients and has a wide range of history, dumbfuck. You're acting like a word mark makes a language more or less complex anyway, good tip on a quick and easy tard pill.
>>
>>38222797
So you're still avoiding confrontation? Ok then
>>
>>38222800
>ignores my point about the creole

nigger alert
>>
>>38222752
I think you're missing the point that one of those cultures did it way more often and brutal, sir. Especially in recent times
>>
>>38222836
Your point was pretty retarded since that applies to many forced languages in other areas, like spanish in mexico for example. And that it's not exactly degenerated but simply changed and simplified which is actually better.
>>
>>38222355
Spotted the retard thst knows fuck all about anarchism
>>
>>38222433
Now read the rest of the read and see how much your post is bullshit.
>>
>>38222816
>1100 ACE
>Ancient civ
>still didn't invent a written language
>still didn't discover the wheel
>still didn't invent the bow
>still couldn't farm
>still couldn't domesticate a single animal
>still didn't have enough curiosity to sail the world
>>
>>38222861
dunno about you but as someone in med school having a very specific word for each individual concept is actually incredibly useful. I rarely have to remember words for diseases like telangiectasia because I know what all the roots within it mean. A "simpler" language is easy for a retard to learn but you'd never engineer a rocket with it.

But yeah, a language with the exact same word for "hot" "angry" and "spicy" is CLEARLY the superior choice because it's "simplified". Fucking moron.
>>
>>38222959
>But yeah, a language with the exact same word for "hot" "angry" and "spicy" is CLEARLY the superior choice because it's "simplified".
You're right and i never said it was fucktard
>>
>>38221311
>Just think about how white people did the holocaust

Top zozz you actually believe in the holocaust? How fucking new are you?
>>
>>38222943
It's all 100% factually correct nigger
>>
>>38223049
If you consider causing genocides, massacres and corruption and creating society in which only whites are allowed to thrive in "improved living conditions" then yes you are 100% right.
>>
>>38221197

>hates white people
>because their racist

Wew lad
>>
>>38221197
Oh look. /pol/ false flag thread # 2343454234254242.
>>
>>38223003
>simply changed and simplified which is actually better

Yeah you actually did say that
>>
>>38222326
heroin epidemic brought on by jewish big pharma is ravaging white communities the hardest presently yet our society isn't collapsing. Maybe it's because the average black IQ is 15 points lower than whites and your people glorify crime and not working/ collecting welfare?
>>
>>38221661
The Armenian Genocide wasn't by Armenians, you fucking simpleton.
>>
>>38223088
>implying that wasn't happening in Africa already
lel
>>
>>38223118
>ravaging white communities
not half as bad or on a scale as big as the crack epidemic. But hey at least you almost had a reason to bring up IQ
>>
>>38223125

Sorry, I meant to say the Ottoman were white
>>
>>38223140
Thing is it wasn't
>>38223108
I said nothing about hot angry and spicy being the same word in any language.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 332x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 332x291px
Wow, it's almost if all races have done shitty things, and that most of that happened 100+ years ago, really making it a moot point today.

Why do we still care about race, again?
>>
>>38223096
And because they're evil, monstrous parasites
>>
>>38223196
this entire website is obsessed with making EVERYTHING about race
>>
>>38223188
>slavery never existed in Africa, never mind the war chiefs that sold off their spoils of war
>even though it continues today, Africa is totally innocent, we wuz good bois
>>
>>38221661
>Armenian's are white
no we're not
>>
>>38223158
You poison your own people with crack sure the cia lets plenty of it slide in but are the spooks coming in and putting guns to your head saying if you don't smoke this and sell it to your neighbors we are going to shoot you? No instead your toxic nigger culture makes song after song glorifying why it is cooler to sell crack to your fellow negroes than to get a job and raise your kids. How is IQ not relevant? It plays a big part in if someone will be successful in life and explains why blacks do so poorly in school/ college.
>>
>>38223218
Didn't say that, but as evidenced most genocides in africa were by white influence. Can't you fucking read?
>>
>a literal we dindu nuffin thread

lol niggers crack me up, thank god I'm not living in the US
>>
>>38223249
AFRIKA WAS PEACEFUL N SHEEET
>>
File: image.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684KB, 1280x720px
>>38223207
Yes, but why? What reason is there to care about race? inb4 muh IQ
>>
>>38221197
How can non aquatic animals even compete?
>>
>>38223228
1. The crack epidemic happened before "nigger culture" existed. And before any song glorified selling drugs.
2. They still smuggled crack into the communities you fucking autist, you are literally blaming anyone except the cia, reagan and the rednecks the voted him into office. You don't even know how a drug epidemic works either.
>It plays a big part in if someone will be successful in life
KEK no the fuck it doesn't, you neckbeards tell yourself that to believe you're made for something greater. The average IQ is also rising among blacks anyway, it's mostly based on education but it's an irrelevant score regardless. You can't define human intelligence with a number score dumbass. You'll force the idea race effects IQ but not the fact education does and that there's way more proof it does?
>>
>>38221197
Every group has always extended its dominion to the limit of its power. (And often beyond - lots of empires fall from overreach.)

Europe just did it better than anyone else because they developed more power.

If anything, you fucking Third World faggots should be happy they voluntarily pulled back. Oh, you might pat yourselves on the back and tell yourself that it wasn't voluntary, and that it was all "mah resistance!" but that's crap. Industrialized states can exterminate subject populations to the last man, if that's what they want to do. You just lucked out and Great Britain, France, Holland, and Portugal didn't choose to do that.

BTW the only reason you even think of yourself as a distinct nationality is because Europeans taught you to.
>>
>>38223160
Turks aren't white.

Even fucking ARABS don't think Turks are white.
>>
saying
>inb4 whatever the shit
does not invalidate the argument, youre just trying to avoid arguing one thing, also this post is much more racist than altrighters or liberals so fuck you
>>
>>38223281
Thank god indeed, no one likes eurofags
>>38223295
see
>>38221847
>>38221661
>>
>>38223343
this "they're just better at it argument" is getting old, they also do it more wide scale and more often which is the point of the thread. They're parasites, fucking keep up
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 612x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 612x610px
>>38223401
Everything has white influence then. Every single death for the past 140 years could be attributed to whites with that logic. That's fucking bullshit.
>>
File: kTXBb31.jpg (82KB, 599x663px) Image search: [Google]
kTXBb31.jpg
82KB, 599x663px
>>38223330
Blacks have contributed jack shit to humanity compared to other races and commit crimes at such a higher rates than other minorities it's unreal. Agreed your people tried to make things better in the 70's and the jews shut you down but since the 80's you all have done nothing but commit crime and refuse to take care of your offspring and rely on handouts. How long are you gonna blame the white man before you look at your own community and start fixing shit? Give us a reason to respect you and maybe we would. Also heres a forbes artivle explaining that IQ plays a part in your future brainlet.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/#35935f536043
>>
>>38223401
>blame whitey
>wonder why your race is in shambles
>>
>>38223330
>You can't define human intelligence with a number score dumbass

That argument is complete nonsense and was literally invented for purely ideological reasons - because the left is committed to the Rousseauian proposition that there are negligible differences among men that aren't "society's fault".

And actually, there's very little evidence that education impacts IQ. Regardless of the broader trend of the Flynn effect, education does very little to move the needle of IQ scores for individuals longitudinally. (Unless you can catch some raised by wolves Nell chick in the woods somewhere.)
>>
>>38223428
The most powerful nations can utilize the best militaries and control the most territory.
What a shocker. If Africa had been the powerhouse of human civilization instead of Europe, they'd be just as bad. That is how power works.
>>
>>38223428
They did it wide scale, but not really any more often.

Everyone "did it" exactly the same number of times: as many as they could.
>>
>>38223479
Please don't tell him about the Minnesota Adoption Experiments
>>
>>38223504
I know, right?

I also have to laugh at the "IQ is just a number!" jive. Yeah, like dick size.

"Nobody can tell the difference between someone with an IQ of 90 and someone with an IQ of 140! What about emotional intelligence? Huh? Huh?"

It's fucking so pathetic.
>>
>>38223479
The only part of IQ education can sort of help is mathematically recognizing patterns so math can help with a small bit of IQ. Blacks are terrible at math so its a moot point
>>
>>38223504
oh no dont tell me about the half century old survey including a handful of kids that defy my argument
>>38223479
literally every source you can find comparing educational resources and IQ scores says otherwise. Why do you think the average white IQ was 60 at one point? There's very little proof it's racial. Every argument you people ever have is "look this race scores lower on iq scores it's genetic". And once again it really does not matter since IQ is indeed bullshit, it focuses on problem solving skills which is something to stimulate and use better when exposed to better education, there's a reason people usually score lower on their iq scores after high school and college.
>>
>>38223605
which is something stimulated and used better*
>>
>>38223575
IQ is just a number! But somehow a gorilla can do better than the average of subsaharan Africa
>>
>>38223605
The fact is even the poorest whites continue to outperform the richest black wealth brackets in standardized testings
>>
>>38223366
>Turks aren't white.

White is a social term not scientific

Turks are as CAUCASIAN as any of the Slavs around them
>>
>>38223658
>poorest whites
Whom of which still outnumber rich blacks in the USA, how exactly is that data extracted?
>>
It's really simple, you hate us because we hate you. The difference is that our reasons for hating you are far more valid considering we built global society and your kind does nothing but try to tear it down.
>>
>>38223479
IQ only measures one type of intelligence and it does it pretty badly
>>
>>38221197
Just go to a country with no whites and leave us alone so we don't have to be tempted to exterminate you ourselves, real simple.
>>
You know the other thing that's a fucking joke?

The way fucking niggers act like the past is real.

The past is not real, jiggaboos. It doesn't exist any more. It's gone. We live in a succession of presents, each one of which irretrievably dies and disappears the moment that clock ticks forward.

My grand-grandfather could have been ass-raped every day for all I know. I don't know, and I don't give a shit. The world began when I was born and it will end when I die. I'd have to deliberately seek out a reason to be aggrieved on my great-grandfather's behalf - and as soon as I sought out such a reason, it would automatically be an affectation. That means it would automatically be bullshit, for those of you playing at home.

Anyone who says that events that happened to their great-grandfather are somehow emotionally devastating to them today is either a poseur making shit up or is mentally deranged. It's a fucking rhetorical pose. It's SHTICK.

"We still bear the scars of slavery!" You do fucking not. You *act out* bearing the scars of slavery, as a fucking affectation, and as a grift.

"But look at all the poor black people! That's the legacy of slavery!" So fucking what? There are lots of poor white people. You know what? I don't give a shit about any of them. They may as well be my great-grandfather receiving daily ass rapes that mean nothing to me.
>>
Nah, war and conquest is natural. Every civilisation's done it and empires rise and fall everywhere in the world.

If anything, the whole white guilt thing is what's annoying, for whites to think they're so special that they're somehow above the natural order and things and have to repent for what they've done.
>>
>>38223771
>your kind does nothing but try to tear it down.
like whites have done to everyone else?
>>38223782
Stop the empty threats please
>>
>>38223815
>the past is real
Then your comment from a few minutes ago is not real.
>>
File: 1497983094567.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497983094567.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
Its ok op, a black girl took my virginity so now I have a fetish for black women and have dated 1 other black girl since then

Their full lips and fuller ass/tits, also the skin contrast during sex is amazing and they all love the fact im a blond haired blue eyed white boy.

You guys are missing out if you having race mixed yet.
>>
>>38223732
per capita you dumb nigger lol
>>
I look forward to killing you in the race war. If you won't join us, then prepare to die.
>>
>>38223605
>"look this race scores lower on iq scores it's genetic"

IQ doesn't have to be genetic for it to be heritable.

And the numbers say it's heritable. It would be noncontroversial, if it wasn't for the fact that social scientists of a certain political persuasion - who are motherfucking positivists in literally every other context - bend over backwards to try to explain it away.

>literally every source you can find comparing educational resources and IQ scores says otherwise.

"Educational resources"? Fucking please. Rich kids score higher on IQ tests *before they enter school*. If you let me pick a student body of 500 from among the richest .01% of US families, I could employ whatever absurd educational theory I chose at whatever resource level I chose, and that student body would STILL deliver high IQ scores and high standardized test scores. What happens inside the school is largely irrelevant - a "good" school in performance terms gets to be that way based on having the "right" students enroll.
>>
>>38223890
What i was getting at is that there so many poor whites and most still aren't as poor as poor blacks, and there are very few rich blacks so it's not really reliable data. You would have a handful of rich blacks who have taken iq test.
>>
>>38223681
No, they aren't. Turks come from the central Asian plateau, and not the Caucasus.

They're about as white as the fucking Mongols.
>>
>>38223772
There's only one type of intelligence.

The other "intelligence types" recently invented out of whole cloth and out of other virtues are fucking copes. They're self-esteem sops thrown to people who have useful talents OTHER THAN INTELLIGENCE.
>>
File: IMG_4483.png (379KB, 465x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4483.png
379KB, 465x506px
Dont worry darkie, youre doin fine thanks to our greatest weakness, compassion.

Now imagine how you'd be doing if our guilt ran out and the average white wasnt suicidal and masochistic.
>>
>>38223928
>what is an average among different levels of wealth

when those with <$30,000 outperform those with >$250,000 just blame whitey and not the culture
>>
>>38223917
What you aren't getting most evidence shows IQ is environment based rather than heritable.
Your average iq takes a dip downwards after highschool and college. It's total bullshit and only measures a small type of intelligence based mainly on education and stimulation from school. No one even takes IQ seriously outside of the internet, it's a tired old ploy supremacist are still using for their tired old arguments. And once again, the simple fact the black iq is STILL rising faster than the white iq actually shits on your entire argument.
>Rich kids score higher on IQ tests *before they enter school*
Who told you this?
>>
>hurr durr other races have done that stuff once or twice too1!one!!
>once or twice
>not every chance they get

You're an idiot, OP. The problem with white people isn't the "white" part.
>>
>>38223845
It's not, actually.

I can go back up and read it again, but that just re-presents it.

Every white person almost certainly has hundreds of ancestors who experienced things at least as worse as those experienced by any black. Hell, most of the time at least some of our ancestors ARE black!

You know how I manage to not give a shit about the suffering of my black ancestors?

Very simply: by giving it no thought. And if I scrounged around on ancestry.com and then called up Professor Gates to be on his faggy show and I sat around acting all misty about how great it was to learn about my past and how REAL it all was and how I FELT MAH ROOTS and the rest of that rhetorical bullshit, do you know what I'd be?

A fucking liar and poseur. Because it had nothing to do with me, and my connection to it is so-much-less-than-tenuous that any claim I make to such a connection would be transparent crap. I'd be a dashiki wearing clown or simpleton.
>>
>>38223969
>They're self-esteem sops thrown to people
No that would be IQ. Anyway if what you say is true why are there so many "geniuses" here on r9k who virtually havent amounted to shit and are permavirgins or whatever? They lack social intelligence, there are many different types of intelligence, some people have more one type than another.
>>
White people are better than niggers who boost the crime rates of any given civilazation they've been apart of. Whites are better than sand niggers who rape white women and blow themselves up. Whites are the only race other than east Asians who are capable of building and sustaining a civilazation that will last, that is until the Jews come along and degenerate their society
>>
File: image_6.jpg (370KB, 1085x1446px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
370KB, 1085x1446px
>>38224074
hey this guy has a point
>>
You're a racist dude.
Not calling you a bad person, you just fit the bill of a racist.
>>
>>38224074
still an unimportant post, "White" is just a made up group of lots of euro ethnic groups, Thep eople who have suffered most in that group are probably slavs or irish, who you can see haven't contributed much to the world. The germans, english, scandinavians, french etc. are the murderers and savages. Anyone with descent of that would be who i'm talking about.
>>
>>38224030
If IQ is environmental, it would still be heritable.

>IQ doesn't have to be genetic for it to be heritable.

Dah fuck do you think that means, my nigga? How would something non-genetic be heritable?

It would be heritable if it is dependent on the environment created by the parents.

>Who told you this?

While IQ shows some variation over an individual's lifespan, relative IQ shows very little. The lead my 4 year old has in IQ over your 4 year old will be pretty much the same when they are both 25 - even though the nominal scores themselves may change.
>>
>>38223681
>White is a social term not scientific
Except race is a genetic reality, and "white" means indigenous European
>>
>>38224083
Hey, I'm perfectly fine with noting that there are virtues other than intelligence that are useful for social and economic success.

But not every virtue is *intelligence*, and the insistence of some try-hards on finding new and ever stupider ways of describing those other virtues as intelligence just exposes the extent to which they feel inferior.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
>>
>>38222893
>can't spell
>calls someone else a retard
typical anarchyfag
>>
>>38224351
Im tired ok.

And still you still can't see everything you just said shows it's unreliable bullshit. If theres proof that on average, a 4 year old scoring high on an iq test will still have a high score as an adult i will be more accepting of it. They said the same thing about women decades ago, now your average woman scores higher than your average man, coincidentally there are much more women in college and much more educated women. IQ will never be anything more than pseudo-science used by ___ group to attack ____ group or as a self compliment. Sorry
>>
>>38221340
Like what? Mathermatics came from Arabs, first written language, also arabs, gunpowder chinese, democracy greek(greeks arent white btw neither are Italians) in truth you learned shit from Asians and claimed it as your own quit being a cunt
>>
>>38221988
The ultrawealthy are trying to destroying whites by importing shitskins
>>
>>38224423
> just exposes the extent to which they feel inferior.
That honestly sounds more like someone discrediting these "Virtues" as intelligence and claiming the one virtue they excel at is the only real intelligence. No one claimed a bunch of different virtues are intelligence, but there are in fact more than type of intelligence. I've known plenty of people that appear to imbalanced in this we all have actually.
>>
>>38221488
>better at conquest
>implying the Mongolians weren't better
>implying the ottoman empire didn't exist
>implying you weren't ruled by Romans for ages
>>
>>38221230
T. Our white ancestors had it right by lynching you guys
>>
No, you know nothing about the Alt-Right or History.
>alt-right is racist for obvious reasons
Right-Wing Normies aren't racist because they have Niggers, Spicsn Chinks, & Crackers.
>white hostory is bad guys doing bad stuff wahhh
Every race has done it, the Africans that are now in South Africa killed off/enslaved the Natives to make room for themselves. Every race has tons of Genocides, but the White (Just Europeans though) Race had the most powerful nations in the world & still do.
>>
i vote democrat but i'd genocide you if i could
>>
>>38222739
>implying word count denotes the quality of a language
>implying english isn't a derived language
>ever heard of latin?
You do know english takes words from alot spot of languages right
Thats why most english dictionaries state the origin of the word (greek,latin,French, etc)
>>
>>38223003
>Dosent understand that the use of the word is based on context and understanding the situation its being used in
>>
File: G20.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
G20.webm
2MB, 480x848px
Take a good look. This was Hamburg, Germany earlier today. Arabs looting in the streets injured 200 German police and military and couldn't be contained while African men fucked white German women above.

This is your future. Embrace it.
>>
Only the women. The guys are cool.
>>
TRUMP OR GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOTS
>>
>>38221197
watch the documentary "empire of dust"
>>
>>38223831
Not an empty threat.
>>
>>38225192
what are you talking about g20 only triggers anarchists
>>
>>38225192
Note how the world is going to hell...
>>
>>38225192
It looked like a white man having sex with her. Also where was the looting?
The news says it was an Anti-globalization protest?
>>
>>38225192
>>38226510
I also think he looks white
>>
>>38226510
>>38226531
>looting

https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883476425604517888
>>
>>38224508
>arabs were the same brown semitic people millenia ago that they are today
wew
>>
>>38226510
>>38226531

She's German. The guy is either a Arab Muslim or African.
>>
>>38226543
I really can't tell if they were 'Arab' or not desu. One of them was definitely white though. Kinda fucked though. Germany took in way to many refugees, they shouldn't have taken more than 100,000. Canada took in 35,000 after extreme vetting and it had no problems.
>>
>>38226608
She's white

and you're seeing things
>>
>>38224508
>Arabs also helped in Navigation and Gun powder as well.

>You forgot Natives(Agriculture, Hunting etc). White people think they did everything themselves.

Bunch of other stuff too. This is just what is known.
>>
>>38226651

No, you're refusing to see what's in your face. The guy is black or Arab. Look at how dark his skin is compared to hers.

Just recognize the fact that white women lust after non-white men.
>>
>>38226674
He is tanned LOL chill with the schizophrenia man.
>>
>>38226674
he's in the shadow of the balcony...
>>
>>38221197
None of those women look very white
>>
>>38226674
Whoa, whoa! If you say so buddy. Feel like sharing any pictures of your cute white gf with us beta losers?
>>
>>38221197
I was thinking the other day whether my immense hatred for whites wasn't poisoning me.

I meet some white people who treat me like I'm human and I forget that they are the source of all evil, just for a second.
>>
>>38221197
hey man, im a white moderate.
I make the offensive joke here and there, but overall I genuinly believe all races are equal. I like to poke fun of people, but race doesn't matter to me. I've made racist based off of white stereotypes (incestual/school shooter) and black stereotypes (do i even need ot bring up examples?)
There are moderate whites out there who aren't racist, but also aren't super cucked and can take a joke
>>
>>38221745
>It's well-documented
>doesn't provide anything
only bad thnig they did was doing nothing to stop it
>armed the governement
random dudes were literally doing door to door with clubs and hatchets to hack entire families to death
>>
>>38224579
but I thought only whites were warmongering genocidal devils? :^)
>>
>>38226663
and all of this is known by you thanks to white academics
It was european archeologists who uncovered the Pyramids' secrets
Egyptians had no clue. You can thank Napoleon's campaign.
>>
Gosh darn it, whitey! Why you have to industrialize the planet!? Why'd ya have to go invent the technology that allowed OP to post on this imageboard!?!? FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE, GANG?
>>
>>38221709
>milk
>piss
You are a nigger aren't you?
>>
Im not white, but even I know that the most beautiful whites > most beautiful of other races. Its why white women are so sought after. They have that quality and meek personality to go along with it. Its no wonder jap anime most coincide with young white women features. Whites burn the brightest for the first 30 years of their lives. I mean, can you honestly think a world full of 100% latinos, or blacks, or even asians would be better than a world full of whites? Its not even a question. If the world HAD to be once race. I'd choose whites everytime.
>>
>>38229866

Whites are only 14% of the entire global population and are rapidly becoming a minority in their own countries. Remember that no matter how hard you wish it, whites are going to be demographically and genetically eliminated within 200 years. There will never again be a white skinned person with blonde hair and blue eyes. Black, brown, and Asian is the default for humanity. White people were a genetic accident that will be corrected as the rest of humanity moves in.
>>
>>38221197
Daily reminder that american blacks have an average IQ of 85.
This is why we want ethnostates. You can have Africa, but only until the Chinese take over.
>>
>>38221645
>I'll proceed to attack all of them equally, though.
>But don't unite against a common enemy.
>>
OP's post made me remember how much of a scourge to the planet England was back in the old days.

Nova Scotia, India, Africa, it did not fucking matter, England had to be inside of it. now look at them.
>>
>>38229919
As a white person I'm perfectly ok with this simply because once we go extinct, the rest of humanity will come to an eventual halt and then decline. Your colored ass will never get off this rock and in the end, you'll all suffer slowly as you die out by your own hand.
>>
>>38229919
>genetic accident
is evolution and what has propelled humanity forward. yeah, lets destroy them and return to the trees and jungle
>>
>>38229919
>what is genetic engineering, IVF and designer babies
Whites aren't going to go extinct. No race will. In the future with genetic augmentation, race wont matter at all. Parents will go to the doctors to determine how tall they'll be, their eye color, their skin tone. It'll just be a cosmetic feature you're born with.
>>
>uses white people technology
>goes on white people website
>speaks white people language
>complains about white people
>jerks off to white women
>won't go live in numerous non-white countries

Meanwhile, I left my cozy first-world country to live in a shithole so I wouldn't have to deal with you cancerous materialistic fucks.

Have fun ruining civilization so you can be a slave to Jews. I'll enjoy watching the collapse on the news.
>>
>>38230527
what shithole did you retreat to?
>>
>>38221197

The fact that people on here do this all the time is a very scary thought. It really goes to show you the cognitive dissonance they have for their own race's behaviors.
>>
>>38230488
this. There will probably be more whites in the future since most people want paler or whiter children.
>>
>>38230419
And they improved every country they entered
>>
>>38221197
STFU. My country colonized half of the world as revenge after being invaded and enslaved by north african niggers and forced to convert to Islam. Don't bitch just because we're better at it than you.
>>
>>38221311
- (((White people))) -
>>
>>38221396
lol stfu honky you dont know shit
>>
nonwhites are the most pathetic people in existence.

Yes we fucking destroyed your ancestors. Get good faggot
>>
>>38231921
>"we"
you didnt do shit pussy. Your ancestors were probably potato farmers and the only thing you fucking destroy is your dick to anime porn
>>
White people are the best. White people should conquer the world and eliminate all the other races. This is their destiny.

These other races are literally subhumans. Short, ugly, stupid, violent, unempathetic....etc. Whites are head and shoulders above all of them. It is cruel to allow the births of all these other inferior peoples. Only whites should be born.
>>
If you don't like your race or are mixed and don't like it. Punish your parents, make their lives a living hell for having commited crimes against you. Ruin them.

T. Mixed bot
>>
>>38221197
Literally how I've been feeling for the past year or so.
>>
>>38231960
Those were war potatoes that went to feeding the factory workers, the logicians, the sailors and the soldiers.
>>
>>38221197
i blame all my problems and mental illnesses on white people. knowing that my childhood was tainted with disdain and contempt simply because of my race and now that my race has become trendy, im suddenly treated as a human again. the worst thing about it is the contrast. the before and after. knowing they're capable of empathy and compassion and friendliness but only towards their own people. it sickens me that their kindness is conditional. only if you've integrated, only if you're marginally better than them and remove yourself from your racial stereotypes. you have to be better than them to be seen as a human at all. i have severe trust issues when i see a white person showing me kindness. it feels so artificial and transient.
>>
File: IMG_2693.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>38221197
>tfw mixed and don't know who to hate
>>
it doesn't matter what the best race is when everyone here is a genetic dead end.
>>
>>38221311
>holocaust
It was white people killing other white people.
>countless massacres
So wars all throughout history as is modern day terrorism unless it's a white person?
>nuked Japan
It was a fucking war. Japan attacked the US. US attacked Japan. Don't act like it was unprovoked.
>saw millions die under Stalinism
Many of which were white.
>cause deforestation and pollution
Are you fucking serious with this one? Like nobody of any other race causes environmental damage?

Probably b8, but if not off yourself. Each of your arguments are cherry picked.
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.