[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many Tweens/teens so fucking slutty. This bitch is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2368.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2368.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Why are so many Tweens/teens so fucking slutty. This bitch is 13 and she dresses and acts like a street hooker.
>>
Why would any of us give a shit. You have to be over 18 to post here, what 13 year old kids do is completely irrelevant to us.
>>
Look at how shitty and slutty the people that the media upholds like Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are. Right there is your answer.
>>
Because men and women both reward that behavior.

There'd be no impetus for girls to act like that if they weren't constantly rewarded by desperate, thirsty guys who shower them with likes, compliments, and money, just for being somewhat attractive and existing.
>>
the west is fucked boys
>>
>>38220777
Because believe it or not its in your nature as a tween to explore your sexuality.
For some reason we believe that teens are supposed to be innocent little retards.
When in fact they are not. I mean some are.
But some are devious little shits, some are clever, some are smarter than others.
When i was 19 i got hit on basically wvery day by my friends sisters and their friends. They were 12 to 15 and they seen me as the cool older guy even tho i was an insecure little retard these girls were all over me.

Not gonna lie i actually dated a few of them. I mean what was i supposed to do... not date them? They were cute as heck and i only dated the cool ones that were into the same weird dorky shit i was.
The answer to the obvious question is yes. And thats because they wanted it. Underline they wanted it.
And i mean they were sexy af so its not like i was going to turn them down.
All in all we had normal relationships and they were cool and cute af.
>>
>>38221390
>announcing a report
F
>>
>>38220810
>implying everyone here is over 18
>>
File: IMG_1247.png (817KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.png
817KB, 750x1334px
>>38220777
I am obligated to give you this (You) because trips

Firstly, that's damn well too THICC to be 13 hell no

Secondly, literally the world shunned Robot Kardashian while rejoicing in Blac Chyna'a extramarital behaviour so how can we be surprised

Not to say rob posting shit was right though

Anyone got the blac chyna nudes? I can only find some lame kissing video
>>
>>38220777
Females mature sexually at a young age and that's all that used to matter because by then they'd be firmly under male control. Now they still mature young but there's no one with power over them. The culture encourages sexual freedom and women largely just go with the flow of their societies.
>>
File: IMG_2369.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2369.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>38221214
Your a sick pedophile freak.
When I was 12 I was fucking watching anime and playing video games.
>>
>>38220777
So you're just gonna drop one picture?
>>
Thanks Jews!
I'm really glad our society is like this!
>>
>>38220777
>>38221585
>Females mature sexually at a young age

even then, I'm a guy and even though we hit puberty typically later than girls, at 13 I remember wanting to stuff my dick into everything that moved and was also female. 13 is old
>>
>>38221432
If they're not they should just fuck off
>>
>>38220825
>the media
Then look at who controls the media
>>
>>38222025
Who? Who is it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.