[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you stalk any roasties online for no particular reason? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: 097gf75b.jpg (113KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
097gf75b.jpg
113KB, 675x1200px
Do you stalk any roasties online for no particular reason?

I've been stalking this one roastie for over a decade now since I found out about her on MySpace. Not sure why. She's a butterface and maybe 5 years older than me but I've kept stalking her and saving all the lewd pics she would post on social media. She eventually started posting topless and ass pics but I've yet to see her post her pussy. I'm still waiting for that day.
I've never talked to her nor do I ever plan on doing so. It's weird. It's like I'm collecting pokemon cards. Every day I check her profiles about 3 times for new pics/vids to save.
Pic related.
>>
>>38220584
yeah there are a few I "look after". one of them looks a LOT like the one in your picture, shes a titcow white girl. shes a friend of a friend i met one time and talked to for like twenty seconds. i like to keep tabs
>>
File: 7548jaf234.jpg (67KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
7548jaf234.jpg
67KB, 1024x769px
>>38220646
whats her name? maybe its her :^) does it start with an St?
>>
>>38220776
nah I can see by her face that it's not her. my chick's hairline is lower than the one in your pic
>>
I have no idea why i'm so interested in pic related and always check up on her on deviantart/depop. There's plenty of better looking girls with lewder photos but for some reason i even found myself buying some of her photos on bentbox (thought they'd be nude but they weren't really)
>>
>>38220957
hate to be this guy but tell her to clean up her diet and wash her fucking face. chicks with acne are GROSS
>>
File: 1499440299058.jpg (53KB, 379x389px) Image search: [Google]
1499440299058.jpg
53KB, 379x389px
>>38220584
>Not compiling her MySpace information and connecting her account to other accounts she may possess in an attempt to compile enough information on her to make her doxxable.
>Not using said information to blackmail her into supplying her with photography of your choice assuming she is gullible to fall for said trap.
>>
File: 734hadf237h3.jpg (16KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
734hadf237h3.jpg
16KB, 450x600px
>>38221978
>Not compiling her MySpace information and connecting her account to other accounts she may possess in an attempt to compile enough information on her to make her doxxable.
I already know her info because exactly that. Why would I blackmail her and have her stop posting? Dumbass. Think long term, not short term you cuckboi.
>>
>>38222243
She already has nudes actually, though I can't which are hers

https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/613849750#p613863689
>>
File: 8553621.jpg (96KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
8553621.jpg
96KB, 280x320px
No, never.

kek
>>
File: 3734uag.jpg (6KB, 187x333px) Image search: [Google]
3734uag.jpg
6KB, 187x333px
>>38222294
>https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/613849750#p613863689
There are no nudes there. That was before she started posting topless on twatter like she is now. She always posted shitty edits like in that pic you see there and puts her shitty twatter name on there. Covering her nips. She has at least posted on Twatter with 3 different names such as DDlicious_Roxxx, Sephora_Addict, ddlicious_X, etc. Like I'm telling you, I've been stalking this bitch for over a decade.
Hell, wan't proof? One of her MySpace accounts, where I found her, is Stephanie631. Also, she had a photobucket account named guessgirlny which is still up but no nudes. Have fun.
She posted nudes (pussy) on snapchat which she has apparently stopped. Never got in that shit since the only way she would add you is if you bought her something off her wishlist and didn't look like an uggo like me. Though she's average at best. That's roasties for ya.
Trust me. I know you jewoogle her shit and found that thread. Nothing there. She isn't in Long Island anymore either. There was more of her shit that you could find in search engines but that was deleted. She posted a lot of nudes on Fubar but I can't remember her name. That's where I got >>38222243
There was a vid posted on anonib with pic related. I found it searching but it was recently removed. I think it's her. Not sure. Pretty sure it was a webm/mp4 of her snapchat.
>>
File: 7y347uhasdt23.jpg (70KB, 1024x595px) Image search: [Google]
7y347uhasdt23.jpg
70KB, 1024x595px
was hoping some degenerate showed up with lewds
>>
File: 854hs2345.jpg (99KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
854hs2345.jpg
99KB, 769x1024px
fresh new pic today :^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.