[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Friend Zone"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

File: butthurt.png (32KB, 516x183px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
32KB, 516x183px
That expression really seems to booty blast some people, why is that?
>>
File: hey.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
13KB, 657x527px
Why would anybody stay friends with somebody when there's such an imbalance in reciprocal interest?
>>
>>38220590
This, unironically and ironically.
>>
>>38220590
because they're not insecure like you and have the courage to actually be her man?
>>
ur in the friend zone for a reason, overcome it or complain about it it's up to you
>>
File: ic.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
ic.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>38220620
Insecure about what? What is courageous about this?
>>
>>38220493
Because women keep men around for everything they have to offer, free rides, free food, free drinks, free attention, free validation, free tech support, etc, without giving the one thing they have to offer, which is their warm wet holes.

Don't blame the victims.
>>
>being friends with a woman

cucks
>>
>>38220673
>says the dumb fuck who doesn't even have a car
>>
>>38220673
The men aren't victims though. They have their own goals and desires. They should leave when it becomes clear they won't get sum fuk.
>>
I have no fucking idea why people get so mad about guys complaining about being "friendzoned".
The term itself annoys me because it sounds stupid and childish like it's a level from Sonic, but I don't see what's so bad about expressing that it feels bad for your feelings to not be reciprocated.
It's an objectively unpleasant feeling.
Everybody hates it, I have seen women become shrieking harpies when a guy reject them.

Then roasties carry on about how men feel entitled to women or some shit, even though they never said anything that would indicate that and are just describing an unfortunate circumstance they are in.
>>
>>38220493
In a friend zone situation (person likes friend romantically and/or sexually, friend doesn't feel the same, frustration ensues), there's no one at fault. It's just a sad imbalance that no one should feel guilty for. But a lot of women still feel responsible for it. To supress those feelings, they imagine that all guys who feel friendzoned are just evil pieces of shit.
>>
>>38220709
[citation needed]

>>38220724
The men are being lead on by dishonest women.
>>
>>38220590
For the person with the unrequited love, it's out of fear of being rude.

In the same way that there's pressure on women to not "friendzone" guys, there's pressure on men to stay friends with those who "friendzone" them. The latter comes from women that feel entitled to friendship and the former comes from men that feel entitled to sex or romantic relationships.
>>
File: tfwnocuteboibf.jpg (21KB, 345x458px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnocuteboibf.jpg
21KB, 345x458px
>Be friends with cool girl, think of her as a nee-san
>even call her my big sister sometimes
>she said to one of our other friends that I'm in the "friendzone"
>not attracted to her romantically or sexually at all, just really miss my sister and was honestly using her to fill that hole
>cut off contact because it's rude as fuck to say some shit like that
>she wonders why I don't talk to her anymore
>thinks it's because I found I was "friendzoned"

God I fucking hate women
>>
>>38220493
I'm guessing these people prefer guys who are straight up with their intentions? But then they don't like when a guy is true about their intentions and say it ruins the friendship. It's very confusing. It appears the line is truly grey between nice guy who wants to get to know you before getting into your pants and the nice guy who is decides to disregard you after feelings are unrequited. Did I get all of that?
>>
>>38220866
did you at least tell her you didn't think she was attractive?
>>
>doesn't make his feelings genuinely clear
>if he does, its in a very muddled confusing way

>get mad when hes still a friend lol
>>
>>38220493
Didn't you know? Men aren't supposed to have feelings, so if one gets rejected, he's supposed to take it in stride and just carry on like nothing happened.
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
What is the best way for a girl to turn down a friend who has feelings for her if she doesn't have feelings for him back?

asking or a friend
>>
>>38221009
One who's never experienced the short end of it, so most women, duh.
>>
>>38220899
I don't think she's not attractive, I'm just not attracted to her and that's what I told her. Like, I think my Mom and sisters are pretty, but I'm not attracted to them.
>>
>get in friendzone
>girl says theres no way out
>tell her shes mistaken
>unfriend on all social media and dont take call
>she flips out for months on end

Don't be friends with women who you aren't having sex with and show no interest.
>>
>>38221054
>I don't think she's not attractive, I'm just not attracted to her
wtf u fag
>>
>>38221044
>I'm just not attracted to you romantically or sexually. I'd understand if you don't want to be as close friends anymore.
>>
>>38221044
Just be blunt. It is better than leaving them with hope in their mind
>>
File: depressedhangpepe.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
depressedhangpepe.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>38221093
haha I get that a lot

>fuck you robot heres your oregano
>>
>>38221158
This.

I had a girl tell me she needed time before getting into a relationship.So I sat there for months waiting for her to be ready and eventually we threw so much shit at each other it was insane.

Not fucking worth it.
>>
>>38221182
Better than her jumping on the dick of the next best Chad literally seconds after telling you she needs time.
>>
>>38221144
>>38221158
>>38221182
Okay thanks guise I hope this works.
>>
>>38221248
She did that too she just didn't tell me because she knew I'd go apeshit (I did)
>>
File: 1437866269982.jpg (16KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1437866269982.jpg
16KB, 240x237px
>>38220861
Well said. I don't understand this bullshit reversal tactic that some people employ
>Think of how the woman feels, you only want to slide your dick in her!
Nigger, her feelings aren't any more or less valid than mine. So what if I want her to be my girlfriend but don't want to be her friend? It's not exactly easy to put out a flame, especially if you have to continue to be around the source.
>>
>>38221366
>>Think of how the woman feels, you only want to slide your dick in her!
This annoys me too.
The way they reduce everything about a romantic relationship with somebody down to genitals.

If all I wanted was a hole to put my dick in, I wouldn't care if she rejected me, I'd go find another girl with another hole.
>>
>>38221509
That shit is so obnoxious.

And if sex is all there is to their relationships, it must not be too bad to be friendzoned by them. Bullet dodged.
>>
Honestly,i dont understand how you can be friends with a female. I really dont. Hell i dont even think girls can be friends with other girls.
>>
File: holdthepacup.png (257KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
holdthepacup.png
257KB, 480x480px
>>38221509
>The way they reduce everything about a romantic relationship with somebody down to genitals.
I feel like this is just a very deliberate tactic to make you look/feel like a sexist asshole. They certainly couldn't be as indignant about it if they had to be like, "Wow, you want an intimate relationship with someone you can cuddle, kiss, and express your love for each other? You're a manchild."
>>
>>38221652
I don't get it either. In all my years I have met exactly one woman I can speak to as frankly as a man. I have a suspicion that many of these friendships between men and women are incredibly shallow.
>>
>>38221509
And then they act like you not wanting to hang around her after she rejects you is evidence you didn't like her as a person and only wanted to fuck her.

No, it fucking hurts to spend time around somebody who does't reciprocate your feelings.
You have to constantly try to suppress the feelings you have for them.
You often have to watch them go through relationships with other people.
Worst of all is the constant reminder you get every time you think about how much you like them, then have to remember they don't like you back, the reminder that you weren't good enough.
She'd have said yes to somebody else.
But not you, because you're inadequate you're not attractive, she doesn't want your love and affection and is probably repulsed by the thought of it.

I'm sorry I don't want a friendship that makes me feel like shit all the time.
>>
Because they think that the right to freedom over their own lives means they should be able to ignore the pain their actions cause other people, calling them out on that wounds them greatly.
>>
>>38220493
Just because that's a bullshit reason downs make the idea of the friend zone is any less retarded

If you want to fuck or are interested romantically, sack up and make it known. If she doesn't feel the same, you politely go your separate ways.

Anyone that orbits some girl in the desperate attempt that one day she'll have a magic change of heart/drastically lower her standards is only hurting themselves
>>
>>38221854
Thank you, you're totally on point. I feel like no one ever considers this.
>>
>>38221895
>man I really don't want to hurt this guys feelings
>better spend the rest of my life with him
what the fuck is this reasoning?
>>
>>38221755
I was friends with a female once. She left school during the last half of 10th grade,and she came back a month afterwards.long story short i found out she had been pregnant for the last 4 months. I ntfo and never spoke to her again even though we were friends for 3 years.
>>
>>38221903
>If she doesn't feel the same, you politely go your separate ways.

But they get mad about that too.
>>
>>38221948
I don't think Anon was saying that women should settle down with the first orbiter that shows interest, I think he was just saying that maybe they should feel a little bad about hurting someone's feelings instead of trying to turn it around on the guy, i.e. "He only wanted me for my body anyway!"
>>
If you guys really wanna know the reason, I'll tell you. This is the actual truth.

A lot of girls sometimes "compete" to see how many guys they have in their perspective friendzones. Like each girl has their own individual friendzone. If a girl has friendzoned a lot of guys, it means she's not only hard to get (girls hate being called "easy" even if they are) but it means she's popular with the boys and pretty.

t. roastie
>>
>>38220724
Well, yes.

And isn't that the whole fucking point of talking about the friend zone?

To know when you're in the friend zone and when you should leave, you have to know that the friend zone exists. The people who talk about the friend zone are the ones who WANT guys in it to either ask the girl out or bail.

The people who hate the term and want no one to use it basically don't want the guys trapped in the friend zone to leave it. Now why wouldn't they want that?
>>
>>38222009
So let her be mad? Who gives a shit.
>>
File: 1481533367649.jpg (112KB, 851x543px) Image search: [Google]
1481533367649.jpg
112KB, 851x543px
>friendzone
>real
>>
>>38221903
:( that really hit home anon
>>
>>38221755
My sister told me that she thought friendships between guys seemed really boring to her because she thinks we never really open up talking about feelings and shit, and that girls banter and talk shit as well but it's a lot more sensitive. Thing is though that everytime my sister is hanging out with her friends they talk shit behind their other friend's back that isn't there at the time. They talk shit about each other at ALLL times.
>>
>>38222009
This too, you can't win.

Any sensible person who carries unrequited love would get the fuck out of there. Where this gets incredibly muddy is when mutual friends get thrown into the mix.

>>38222052
I believe this happens but it doesn't explain why people get so bent out of shape when you use the term "friendzone," which is the more specific topic of this thread. If you're an actual roastie (which you're not but let's pretend) I'd like to hear your thoughts as to why people get so upset over a way to describe unrequited love.
>>
>>38220493
I hate when people act like the friend zone isn't a thing. It most definitely is. You meet a girl who seems interested but you don't make a move fast enough so she loses interest and only wants to be your friend. That's the friend zone.
>>
>i wand to havv seks with this girl
>buttd she doessnt wantts to hab sekxs wit me how deaerre she hav her owne opinoins and nod juts do waht i watn hrer tooo
stop being such a beta bitch and learn how to women
>>
>>38222105
>My sister told me that she thought friendships between guys seemed really boring to her because she thinks we never really open up talking about feelings and shit
I mean, she's not wrong. I only want to talk about feelings and shit when it's actually serious and important, other than that I want to have fun and crack jokes.
>>
>>38222167
Yeah she is definetely not wrong, that being sad I definetely open up with some friends, not with all though.
>>
>>38222163
You missed the mark, he wasn't complaining, he was merely saying how it's dumb af that women get triggered over the label " friend zoned "
>>
>>38222209
I was mainly just trying to bait the betas that get pissed off when the girls they buy cookies for don't immediately open their legs for them. Being friendzoned is just an excuse for being a doormat with a unattractive(entitled) personality.
>>
copypasta

>Everyone always accuses robots of being autistic and not understanding social signals. But what about these chicks?

>Attention cute girls: Do I call you a fucking loser every time I see you? Do I call you a fucking faggot when you do something wrong or stupid? When you're upset, do I tell you to stop being a pussy? Have I ever tried to give you a charlie horse? Have I ever imitated the way you talk to make other people laugh?

>If the answer to these questions is "No" then we are not fucking friends.

>If instead of doing the things above, I talk to you in a voice an octave higher than my regular voice, and try to do nice shit for you, and listen sympathetically when you have a problem, and never insult you or give you a sexist, racist or homophobic nickname...I am seriously crushing on you. You are not seeing my "friend" behavior, you are seeing my "courting" behavior.

>If after I ask you out and you say no, you think I "turned into an asshole" - well, what probably happened is that I started treating you like a friend. But you don't WANT to be treated like one of my guy friends, because YOUR FUCKING GIRL AUTISM made you not recognize the clear social signals I was sending and caused you to mistake my clearly infatuated behavior for mere friendship.

I think a big part of the issue is that women see the level of care and interest these friendzone guys are showing them to be normal...and it's just not.

If you're not being treated exactly the same as one of his guy friends, stop pretending you think you're the equivalent of one of them.
>>
>>38222265
There's probably some truth to this, I've never thought about it this way.
>>
File: sj.jpg (33KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
sj.jpg
33KB, 400x292px
>>38220493
>girls gt mad that I want to date them and stop talking to them when they turn me down
If I wanted a friend I'd just call one of my bros and kick it. I don't get mad if you don't want to go on a date with me but I don't want a friend so don't get mad when I bounce.
I don't pine after a bitch while pretending like I'm cool with not fucking
>>
>>38220493
They're losers who can't imagine women only wanting them as friends.
>>
File: 17907.jpg (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
17907.jpg
401KB, 2560x1536px
>>38222265
I hate this
>lets just be friends
>ok
>*proceeds to freak the fuck out when I treat her exactly like I would one of my male friends*
>>
File: 1351125294752.png (70KB, 340x319px) Image search: [Google]
1351125294752.png
70KB, 340x319px
>>38220590
I don't understand "love", but doesn't it basically mean you like them a lot?

If you like them, wouldn't you prefer being friends with them to not being with them at all?

Why would the "friendzone" be a bad thing?

I can see how friendship is worse than a relationship, but not how it'd be worse than nothing at all.
>>
>>38222362
this post describes it pretty welI
>>38221854
>>
>>38222353
I don't treat all of my male friends the same way

Why would I treat any two friends the same way? They aren't the same people.
>>
>>38222362
>I don't understand "love", but doesn't it basically mean you like them a lot?
no, "love" has a lot to do with wanting to fug
>>
File: 1497241160347.jpg (407KB, 1440x867px) Image search: [Google]
1497241160347.jpg
407KB, 1440x867px
>>38221509
>The way they reduce everything about a romantic relationship with somebody down to genitals.
it's called "framing" and it's used in persuasion and rhetoric and if you call them immediately out on it along the lines of
>you're the one who started talking about sex/genitals (or as you succinctly put it reduce the conversation to sex)
they'll look like idiots because they cannot proceed with their argument without blatantly projecting

>don't ask me how I know this
>>
>>38222481
I treat all of my male *friends* the same way.

I don't treat *guy who sometimes watches football with us* the same way I treat my friends. I also don't treat *guy at work who is always up for going out for three beers* the same way I treat my friends.

But my friends get treated the same.
>>
>>38222362
It's just a completely different dynamic. If you have feelings for someone but they don't feel the same way about you it can be incredibly difficult to move past that and truly be their friend without those feelings bubbling beneath the surface. I imagine that would be less of a problem for someone with a steady stream of potential mates coming in and out of their life, but for robots with a stagnant social circle it can definitely wear you down. Cutting them out completely may seem incredibly callus, but in reality it's a way of sparing yourself a deep aching pain.
>>
File: vDvilWZ.jpg (81KB, 640x1104px) Image search: [Google]
vDvilWZ.jpg
81KB, 640x1104px
>>38222481
I think he means his male friends generally. More often than not women can not handle banter to the same degree as other guys.
>>
>>38222535
I have a close knit group of 7 friends that I hang out with regularly, as in literally every day. I have a unique, deep relationship with each of them, and even in a group no one of us treats any two of us the same.

On top of that, 5 of us are guys, 3 of us are girls.
>>
>>38220866
That's pretty fucking creepy anon. Good thing you didn't tell that roastie you used her as a substitute for your sister.
>>
Complaining about the freiendzone being "male entitlement" is just another way for women to rationalise their choices.

Women's minds don't function properly if they have to acknowledge they did something wrong.
It's like a syntax error.
Women often reject men for shallow reasons, but our society sees being shallow as a bad thing.
It isn't objectively wrong to reject people you aren't attracted to, but our society sees it as negative.
Her brain cannot properly process that she did something bad, so it tells her that she was in fact not shallow in rejecting him, as it wasn't because of his physical appearance, it was because he is "entitled".

Their brain invents and projects a malicious persona onto the man, so she can feel justified in rejecting him.

Most women literally cannot process that they did something wrong, knowing it was wrong.
They think they are justified in doing every single thing they do.
Obviously some are more self-aware, but the majority are not.

This is why you see things like "teach men not to rape".
Women can't comprehend doing something that they know is wrong (because everything they have ever done has been retroactively justified in their mind), so they assume rapists think they are genuinely justified in raping somebody, when in reality they are aware it is wrong but they don't care.
>>
File: Bird-mating-dance.gif (2MB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bird-mating-dance.gif
2MB, 322x242px
>>38222265
That's some seriously pathetic courting behavior.
>>
>>38222537
It's also in many cases pretty much the only mechanism you can deploy to get someone else.

All the time I am spending listening to you complain about your boyfriend(s) is time when I can't be finding someone else. And when I'm around you, I won't invest any real effort in finding someone else. Because no matter what you do or what I say, if I'm still around you in that situation I am trying to wait you out or wear you down.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER really be cool with being your friend. In the course of any hour I spend with you, I will think of at least 25 different plots to get with you. 50 if we're drinking.

Nope. Complete separation is the only answer.
>>
>>38222571
Yeah, but you'd treat those people differently if you were pursuing a relationship with them, rather than just if they are your friend.
>>
>>38222481
>I don't treat all of my male friends the same way
ok. I dont treat mine EXACTLY the same way either, but there is pretty similar pattern mostly related to the amount of contact I have with my friends vs someone im trying to date. I tend to keep to myself and will usually only speak to my male friends for a couple hours or so one night a week at most. On the other hand, ill be perfectly happy to have hours and hours of deep conversation with someone I have romantic interest in. When someone tells me they just want to be friends and I downgrade them to once a week contact they tend to freak out that they're not getting boat loads of attention from me anymore.
>>38222545
this too.
>>
>>38222622
That doesn't really have anything to do with what I said, in an original fashion.
>>
>>38222601
Hey, fine. That may be true.

But don't fucking ask me to believe that anyone in the tri-fucking-state area around where it was taking place had any fucking doubt what it was.

You would have to be 500 times as autistic as ER to not readily and easily perceive it as such.
>>
Women hate the friendzone concept because as covert communicators, they hate being put in the position where they have to flat out tell someone they like (but are not necessarily attracted to), "no." They know at that point that the context of the relationship has changed and either have to deal with the guilt of causing someone emotional pain or (if the guy is secure and decisive) lose a source of attention, favors, nsa sex, etc. So, they attempt to assuage and place the responsibility for their bad feels on the male by demonizing him as "only being interested in sex/ only wanting something from them/etc". Also as women in this day and age quickly put guys into functions (while searching for the best man to fit whatever function) instead of allowing friendships to develop into more, a man who may not have been initially interested but developed feels over time (natural as guys aren't as emotionally intimate upfront as women are with each other so romantic feelings always develop if the woman is attractive). Women understand but pretend they don't that if a guy is spending more time with them, talking to them, basically making them a priority that he has feelings or is developing them but being solipsistic she doesn't want to risk wasting a source of attention so rather than put it on the floor she gives just enough hope to keep the guy in orbit but not so much that he says "fuck this" and walks away.
>>
>>38222600
I absolutely fucking despise the whole "teach men not to rape" thing.

Do you really think the offender doesn't know rape is bad? Seriously? Do murderers just not realize killing is bad?
>>
>>38221854
I didn't come here to feel

Ogerano
>>
>>38222628
>When someone tells me they just want to be friends and I downgrade them to once a week contact they tend to freak out that they're not getting boat loads of attention from me anymore.

Well, can't you see how that reaction might be justified?

I don't think either party is really at fault here, neither you nor the girl you were friendzoned by, but you did set a sort of standard for contact and pull a 180 on it. It's easy to read negatively into that.
>>
>>38221044
>girl friendzones me
>says that she had never felt anything for me in 6 months so it's unlikely she ever will
>i tell her we need a break but I'm not sure if I'll be back
>loses her shit says she doesn't want me to leave and that she needs me
>tell her I'll be back so she calms down
>talk to her a week later
"Wow back so soon, I bet you didn't miss me you just got bored"
>ignore her again
>
>>
>>38222417
>>38222537
This helps clear it up quite a bit.

Are these feelings present before the rejection? Like, if you only suspect that they don't have the same feelings--and they have yet to confirm it--will you still feel emotional pain? Or does it have to be confirmed?

>>38222519
But I want to fuck a lot of girls, and I have never loved anyone.
>>
>>38222644
A and B are two different people.

You treat A (friendship) and B (friendship) differently.

You treat A (friendship) and A (courtship) differently.

There are many different ways you treat the same individual depending on the role they are playing in your life.
>>
File: tumblr_o2ejfmKOLK1s21xzoo1_500.gif (385KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ejfmKOLK1s21xzoo1_500.gif
385KB, 500x500px
Does anyone else have any girl friends that you don't date but still fuck when they're in between relationships and horny as fuck?
>>
>Don't get friendzoned because assume no woman wants me for more than a friend
>Meet a woman
>Tell her straight off I don't do the whole emotional shoulder to lean on
>Have my dick in her mouth a month later
>We're actually really friends because there's no sexual tension and she knows that if she brings up the slightest shit about guys not liking her I'm going to give her a pounding.
>pound her anyway because why not
Life ah finds a way
>>
>>38222685
> can't you see how that reaction might be justified?
not really. They see me interact with my friends and what thats like. I literally gave them the choice of being more than friends and getting my full attention or just being normal friends and getting that level of attention and they decided they just wanted to be friends. They dont get to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>38222685
Not him but thems the bricks. You don't get VIP treatment without being a VIP. When someone wants to pursue a relationship with someone they're likely to put a lot more time into it than they would for otherwise. When it's made clear that they're wasting their time, they stop wasting their time.
>>
File: 1488518120337.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488518120337.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>38222730
I have a close female friend who I've fucked like twice throughout her life, but we're not romantically attracted to each other and we don't do anything if the other has a boyfriend/girlfriend.
>>
>>38222774
Not him but I think you create the problem yourself. You shouldn't be spending hours and hours talking to any woman unless she is already yours. It kills the attraction and puts you in that gay male friend category. If you think you might be interested in her, ask her out on a date or make a move when you're hanging in person. Don't spend hours talking to her then get to the point where you have to hurt her when you confess or w/e and end up avoiding her because she rejected you because you acted like a gay friend. Long intimate conversations are for people you're already dating or are married to.
>>
Women don't understand why it feels so bad because the way attraction works between the genders is skewed, and they only see it from their perspective.

When a man tells a girl h isn't attracted to her, it means he, as an individual man, isn't attracted to her, but there are more than likely other men who will be.

When a woman tells a man she isn't attracted to him, it means women are not attracted to him, and no women want somebody like him.

It goes beyond personal rejection and is just a statement that you're inherently undesirable.
>>
>>38222706
Even if you suspect they don't feel the same way you still have the lack of a definitive answer to hold on to. Hope is a hell of a drug.
>>
>She's not obligated to be your girlfriend you fucking creepy rapist!
>But you're obligated to be her friend, you passive aggressive coward!
Go fuck yourself, you retarded hypocite. Her feelings aren't any more important than mine.
>>
>>38222814

I'm in the same boat but I was kinda confused about how I felt about it for a few days since she never seemed interested in me but then came onto me really hard one night
>>
>>38222730
Me, she's coming over soon and hopefully we'll get some cuddles and kisses going.

We're both in between relationships, only I've been single for longer than she has (like 3 months for me, 1 month for her).

She put me in the friendzone a while back. Said straight up that I was touching her too much and she only wanted us to be friends, not friends with benefits or anything. To be fair, I think she was in a relationship or coming out of one, I don't remember the exact time I started touching her in a suggestive way.

Told her sure, it's cool. Let's just stay friends. People's impressions change over time. It helps if you're cool if a girl puts you there. If you demonstrate you can get pussy elsewhere and you're not pining after her just to try and get some, it's likely she will hook up with you.

As happened with me.
2 hours and I hope to be cuddling and playing with her soft natural blonde hair.
Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (122KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
122KB, 510x755px
>>38222882
>Her feelings aren't any more important than mine
What world do you think you live in?
>>
>>38222818
>Long intimate conversations are for people you're already dating
what has happened is I go on a few dates with a girl and then they pop the "lets just be friends" thing. It goes
>know girl for a while, distant friends
>start talking more over the period of a month or so, catch feelings
>ask them out
>go on dates and they decide they like being friends more ( This is typically when the problem occurs.)
>>
>>38222916
Yeah, same with me.
She told me to stay away from her for a while so we could both sort out her feelings (I pretty much told her the same thing, that I needed space).

The thing is, we were both sober. Her excuse was that she was super horny and mine was that she was teasing me and I got super aroused.

She came out in a bath towel and lay on my bed. I moved next to her and started playing with her hair and looking into her eyes.

Her towel slipped and she's very big for such a small girl. She giggled and said, "oops!" and looked at me and smiled and I couldn't control myself anymore, I ripped open her towel and it just happened.

We both were pretty confused after that but I'm happy to say we got over it.
>>
>>38222818
>It kills the attraction and puts you in that gay male friend category.

It's just so fucking backwards.

>Long intimate conversations are for people you're already dating or are married to.

So to women, dating or marrying is like having a gay male friend? Huh. I guess that explains the whole dead bedrooms concept.
>>
File: 65498789.png (85KB, 540x273px) Image search: [Google]
65498789.png
85KB, 540x273px
>go hang out with a girl i dont have any interest in cause i have nothing better to do
>end up leaving clothes at her place on accident
>now have to put up with her until i can get them back
>>
>>38221509
It's their way of dealing with the horrifying thought of an undesirable man being in love with them.
>>
>>38221903
>Anyone that orbits some girl in the desperate attempt that one day she'll have a magic change of heart/drastically lower her standards is only hurting themselves

It's called being inexperienced. If someone you like says "I don't want a relationship right now" you, as an unexperienced sap focus on the "right now" part and think to yourself that wow, if I stick around she will eventually want to be in a relationship with me! while she actually meant "I don't want a relationship with YOU right now", which she might have meant, but more likely didn't have the balls to say.

Most women are not innocent in this situation. Many of them know that they bring very little to the table in a friendship except being attractive, and they still wanna be entertained and want someone to complain to or who helps them out with stuff.
>>
>>38221903
>Anyone that orbits some girl in the desperate attempt that one day she'll have a magic change of heart/drastically lower her standards is only hurting themselves

If only our society was honest with young men, instead of feeding them garbage like "women want men who treat them well and respect them", these guys wouldn't be under the impression they'll be able to earn her love by showing her how nice they are.
>>
>>38222362
You're my best friend but I'm not yours.
See any problem with this?
Would you stay friends with someone who never called you?
When people don't reciprocate it hurts.
>>
>>38222937
>we'll get some cuddles and kisses going.
Whats this qt look like?
>>
>>38220493
It's a fake word for beta orbiters
There is no "friend zone" just the "dry dick zone"
>>
>>38223225
Short (165cm/5'4"), big boobs (D-cup) that are really nicely shaped round and full, not like those that kinda only grow from the bottom half.
Natural blonde with brown roots. Cute European face. Very slim. Small but perky butt.
Dresses cute and unrevealing. Bought her a choker recently so she could look more naughty.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.