[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a girl secretly likes me? Are there any subtle tells?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1494628436683.jpg (126KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494628436683.jpg
126KB, 1000x750px
How do I know if a girl secretly likes me? Are there any subtle tells?
>>
No, not really. Women try to maintain plausible deniability. If she's actually attracted to you it will be pretty blatant.
>>
>>38220443
Do you interact often? Does she talk to you or anything? You're not giving us much to go off
>>
>>38220507
How will it be blatant? I've always assumed no woman has ever been interested in me
>>
Here's a questionnaire

>Do you visit this board regularly?
>Are you overweight?
>Do you watch more that two animes regularly?

If the answer to any of those questions was yes then the answer to yours is probably no. Sorry man
>>
>>38220443
If she makes excuses to touch you or if she laughs at your jokes there's a good chance she likes you. Smiling at you and making eye contact is another sign.
>>
>>38220443
you'll know if you know

like is diff from love
>>
>>38220536
>I've always assumed no woman has ever been interested in me
I had this too, and in the past 4 months, 2 girls have admitted they like me...
>>38220568
is right, especially the laughing at jokes part. Some girls are just too shy to touch though.

in the end you never really know until you talk to them.
>>
File: cantbe.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
cantbe.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>38220568
> tfw always laughs way too much at my shitty jokes
>>
>>38220610
Is there any way to cultivate the sort of environment where a girl will come out and tell you she likes you? I rarely see girls my age, and only at the grocery store I work at occasionally. This doesn't seem like the environment for it but I don't have the capacity to go out and talk to chicks
>>
>>38220666
Mate, you are talking to the wrong person. I was a KHV until 23, and just very very recently lost my virginity.
However, I too was in an environment deprived of females (my uni class had literally 0 females). The ways I met the girl was with a student team, and with project work with a different study. The thing is I suppose, you just have to stand out from the others (in a good way) so that the limited amount of girls you do meet, would like to know more about you.

I'd say maybe to increase the amount of females you meet, check out some fun activities that you could do to meet new people. I'd suggest meetup.com.
>>
>>38220748
Eh, thanks anyhow mate. I don't have it in me, even as nice as it would be to have a gf, to pursue females. If it happens, it happens, but it makes me sad sometimes that I've missed out on being loved by someone who isn't family.

Oh well. Good luck
>>
>>38220536
>no woman has ever been interested in me
it's probably true
>>
>>38220797
>If it happens, it happens, but it makes me sad sometimes that I've missed out on being loved by someone who isn't family.
This was exactly what I did for those 23 years. But as soon as you meet a female somewhere (where you both have something in common) and start talking, it will come. But you do have to put in the effort to talk to them at the very least, and dont worry, I found out that they are apparently also sort of like normal human beings.
>>
>>38220831
I don't doubt it. I just wanted some assurance.
>>
>>38220863
oh yeah one final thing to note, they always make themselves look far more confident than they really are, they are super good at that. I think almost all of them have huge insecurities.
>>
File: t riker.jpg (16KB, 350x359px) Image search: [Google]
t riker.jpg
16KB, 350x359px
>>38220865
Assurance nobody likes you? You've come to the right place.
>>
>>38220443
A pretty common one is that she seems especially sensitive about what you think about her more than others. Women get unusually happy when someone they like compliments them, and they take it unusually hard if their crush teases them.
>>
>>38220998
Assurance because it's the only social feed back I get
>>
File: 1498591688959.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498591688959.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>talking with younger sister
>I mention old friend
>a really hot old friend
>"Oh yeah, she was the one who liked you, yeah?"
>wut
>"Yeah, she made it pretty obvious"
>"Remember that time she recommended you all that music?"
>I do
>"You didn't notice they were all love songs?"
>"she just figured you weren't interested"
>fuck
Any attention I get from women I immediately attribute to them just being nice and trying to not treat me like shit. After all, someone would need severe head trauma to want to be with me. It serves me well in 99.999-% of the time, but this hurt.
>>
File: 1493346412064.jpg (34KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493346412064.jpg
34KB, 600x388px
>one of the hottest girls in my graduating class, athletic hottie with a cute face, Jen
>Had a crush on her in elementary school
>Playing with friend at recess
>tells me "hey anon, Jen likes you!"
>Didnt even entertain that thought for a second
>"Haha no she doesn't!"
>"No dude really! I heard the girls talking about who they liked!"
>"I don't believe you!!"

>Kind of forgot about her in middle/high school because she was so attractive I just didn't even bother trying to interact with her
>Got a (now ex) gf in sophomore year and kept her for 5 years, completely forgot about Jen
>End of senior year
>Yearbooks come out
>Some "senior link" page where the yearbook committee linked people's names together in a continuous sentence, don't really know how to explain it
>Find my name and it's next to Jen's and someone with the same name as me
>The section of the link that's about me says:
>"Jen who had a crush on (my name) who has the same name as (guy with my name)"
>Mfw when
>Jen didn't speak to or look at me the entire time we were in school together
>No signs or anything. NOTHING.

>tl;dr: you won't be able to tell
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
360KB, 1280x720px
>>38220443
>She leans forward when talking to you
>Smiles more
>Makes eye contact
>Tries to touch you
>Averts her gaze downwards when you speak to her
>Pupils dilated
>Brings up sex for any reason at all
>Voice goes higher
>Thinks everything you say is funny and cool even if it's not
>Plays with her hair
>>
>qt intern girl starts at work
>the first time i saw her she gave me this huge smile
>walk past each other often and she always smiles and says hi.
>finally actually meet her today at lunch along with a bunch of other interns
>she seems very friendly with everyone
>she put her hand on my arm for a second when she was talking to me

I just dont know lads...
>>
>>38222018
Ask that biatch out. Just say,
"Do you want to go get (lunch, dinner, coffee) with me?" Stress the "with me" just a tad. If she says yes ask her out over food. If no, DO NOT SPERG. Don't take it personally, don't try to act cool. Look a little disappointed and say "Well, alright. See you around."
Minimum awkward.
>>
>>38222114
To elaborate, you're not asking her on a date the first time. Ask her out "for real" after lunch/dinner/coffee. Dinner might be a little formal, I only do that when I'm on a longer shift, like a denny's or an Applebees, but not an actual fast-food joint
>>
>>38221431
>>38221814
Well, shit.
It seems that i attracted a few girls when i was younger and i never realised, i guess that i'm beyond being a dense motherfucker.
>>
>>38222114
>>38222185
Thanks m8, I'm just worried that my lack of conversational skill will fuck me over one-on-one. I guess that's what has always worried me. It's not even just girls, I struggle to make conversation with anyone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.