[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD eats Costco PIZZA while you eat eat take-home CHICKEN BAKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1499462336831.jpg (66KB, 589x593px) Image search: [Google]
1499462336831.jpg
66KB, 589x593px
CHAD eats Costco PIZZA while you eat eat take-home CHICKEN BAKE
>>
>>38220263
The pizza is surprisingly good at Costco actually. Just say you're returning something to the door guy then pop in a buy a pie membership free
>>
>>38220324
You don't have to have a Costco card to go to the food court idiot
>>
>>38220430
Well, excuse me. Just trying to be helpful sheesh
>>
I wish I felt unbroken emotionally enough to eat anything
>>
They are coming out with a five dollar burger
>>
>>38220263
whoever keeps posting Costco pizza, i will fUCK you up!

looks good but i would get a heart attack from the calories. also today i bought lychee and dragon fruit
>>
>>38220560
You can't get a heart attack from calories you fat fuck. And just because you buy a pizza or any food for that matter, doesn't mean you have to eat it all right then, disgusting pigu.
>>
>>38220671
im an all or nothing person sorry

also pizza best when fresh
i'd go and get a box cause your stupid fucking ass is tempting me but i have more self control than that and not trying to reget heh
>>
>>38220430
Isn't it inside though?

Also, that guy is very handsome and the pizza looks good
>>
Pizza is not that bad for you retards. It has a lot of carbs and salt yes, other than that you're good. Italians eat it 24/7 and have less than 10% obesity rate in their whole country.
>>
>>38220430
>>38220770
Some Costcos have it inside and others have it on the outside
>>
>>38220799
Oh okay, cool. I do recall seeing one outside before.
>>
>>38220789
Pizza is poormans food in Italy, rarely eatten by natives

Plus they don't use the same garbage ingredients we use here
>>
thank you for making this thread op

i was actually thinking about it while i was making tea and i was legit laughing so hard i had a hard time standing up

i dont understand whats so funny about it but i find it uncomfortably amusing
>>
>>38220789
one slice maxes out my daily requirement
also how the fuck can you just eat one slice. i want an entire box or nothing. fuck you.
>>
>>38220789
lmfao @ "other than that you're good"

like wtf? are u fucking dumb? "hey so i murdered your family but nbd heres an ice cream sandwich" go kys
>>
Why the fuck is O.P hating on chicken bakes? objectively the best thing on their menu.
>>
>>38221132
lmao look at this chicken baker over here
>>
>>38221195

He eats his little bakes in his bakeshed while chad defiles the fuck out of that pizza in the master bedroom
>>
Chad will most likely share that pizza with you anon because he has the social skills you just dont understand
>>
>>38221195
>>38221234

No bullee pls. Ok? The interplay between the chicken, bacon, sauce and slightly cheesy dough is divine. I like to make a mound of chilli flakes and dip the moistened bake in it and watch the flakes stick to it.

The pizza isn't great, depends on the toppings to be fair. (I am talking about UK Costco)
>>
>>38221953
The only thing moistened is your boi pussy before I fuck it and call you my gf
>>
>>38220770
It doesn't matter if it's inside or outside. You don't need a card to go to the food court.
>>
>>38222232
What do you tell them if its inside?
>>
>>38222275
I just walk in without saying anything, but if you're autistic and don't want an awkward situation, just go up to the old person at the entrance and ask which way the food court is. They'll point you in the right direction and you can be on your way to buy your pizza.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.