[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forever alone fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: only fembots will understand.jpg (59KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
only fembots will understand.jpg
59KB, 640x920px
Forever alone fembot thread
>>
>>38220026
This is going to trigger 80% of the board.
>>
>>38220056
It triggered me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!!!
>>
>>38220026
Are you really a girl?

Oregano
>>
Worst bait I've seen this week.
On the off chance that there actually are any femanons here, anyone on birth control? I heard it can kill your libido, is that true?
>>
>>38220178
>_is_a_girl
>_has_sex on_a_regular_basis
>comes.to/r9k/to_boast_about.it
Pretty fucking shitty if you ask me
>>
File: Baby_Leonard_transparent.png (69KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Leonard_transparent.png
69KB, 320x353px
Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard that premiered on FOX on January 9, 2011. The series centers on the Belchers parents Bob and Linda, and their children Tina, Gene, and Louise who run a hamburger restaurant. The show was conceived by Bouchard after he developed Home Movies. It is produced and distributed in association with 20th Century Fox Television.

While reviews for the first season were mixed, feedback for subsequent seasons have been much more positive. The series premiere, 'Human Flesh', drew in 9.38 million viewers, making it the highest-rated series premiere of the season, and finishing 9th in the ratings for the week it aired.
>>
>>38220237
I think I hate you

Original records
>>
>>38220209
I used to take birth control in high school when I was still hopeful I might have sex. It didn't kill my libido, but it made me gain about 15-20 lbs which made me not want to have sex because I was fat. So, in a way it killed my libido by crushing my self esteem. I've never really had much of a libido, though, so I'm probably not the best person to answer your question.
>>
>>38220333
Hm, alright thanks. I actually have a pretty healthy libido and I'd hate to lose it but the whole cycle regulation part appeals to me. Not sure if it's worth it.
Also nice trips
>>
>>38220026
How does it feels that most of the posts will be beta orbiters anons like me?
>>
>tfw have never even held hands with a boy
>tfw no friends
>tfw haven't had a real conversation with another person in months
>tfw have husbando but find myself too repugnant and unlovable so I have to make a character as fundamentally distinct from me in every way to love him in my stead
>tfw
>>
>>38220026
>tfw fem (girl)
>couldn't be alone if she tried
>also have bf anesthesiologist
>>
>>38220523
Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard that premiered on FOX on January 9, 2011. The series centers on the Belchers parents Bob and Linda, and their children Tina, Gene, and Louise w>>38220531
o run a hamburger restaurant. The show was conceived by Bouchard after he developed Home Movies. It is produced and distributed in association with 20th Century Fox Television.

While reviews for the first season were mixed, feedback for subsequent seasons have been much more positive. The series premiere, "Human Flesh", drew in 9.38 million viewers, making it the highest-rated series premiere of the season, and finishing 9th in the ratings for the week it aired.
>>
>>38220523
>tfw have husbando but find myself too repugnant and unlovable so I have to make a character as fundamentally distinct from me in every way to love him in my stead
Wow this is something I do, too. I can't even imagine being with my husbando of choice because I'm so disgusting compared to him that it immediately kills my sex drive.
>>
>>38220523
>>tfw have husbando but find myself too repugnant and unlovable so I have to make a character as fundamentally distinct from me in every way to love him in my stea
>>38220601
>Wow this is something I do, too. I can't even imagine being with my husbando of choice because I'm so disgusting compared to him that it immediately kills my sex drive.

lmao cucks
>>
>>38220523
Wtf? There must be some dudes who will fuck you without a doubt. There's no such thing as a forever alone girl
>>
>>38220635
There is such a thing, it's just everyone on /r9k/ that likes to pretend that women can't be alone. Don't get brainwashed by your fellow robots.
>>
>>38220026
>Forever alone fembot
Lol it's your decision if you're alone
>>
>>38220682
If you make a thread showing your contact you'll get tons of orbiters. You're not alone.
>>
I want to do lots of weird things to a fembot
>>
File: 1473657051954.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473657051954.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>38220768
L-like what things?
>>
>>38220026
A-are you pale?
>>
VBob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard that premiered on FOX on January 9, 2011. The series centers on the Belchers parents Bob and Linda, and their children Tina, Gene, and Louise who run a hamburger restaurant. The show was conceived by Bouchard after he developed Home Movies. It is produced and distributed in association with 20th Century Fox Television.

While reviews for the first season were mixed, feedback for subsequent seasons have been much more positive. The series premiere, "Human Flesh", drew in 9.38 million viewers, making it the highest-rated series premiere of the season, and finishing 9th in the ratings for the week it aired.
>>
>try and get with girls early 20s
>never score
>get mba and bmw convertible
>suddenly bitches lining up

You guys are such fucking whores. You are so lucky men like the pusy or you would have nothing.
>>
>>38220813
Make her drink a lot of tea, then don't let her go to the toilet.
Watch her squirm in discomfort, making adorable little noises of distress.
Watch her become increasingly desperate as she realises she won't be able to hold it much longer.
Maybe press on her abdomen a little bit.
See the mixture of embarrassment and intense relief on her face as she loses control of her bladder, her pee soaking through her clothes and running down her legs.
>>
>>38220976
This shit wouldn't bother me so much if women were looking for a man who could support a family.
But they're not, they just want to be bought nice things to show off.
>>
>>38220026
You don't have at least a friend?
>>
>>38221218
>women
>friends

But I bet she has a slew of beta orbiters she can bitch at.
>>
>>38220682
Post your contact and BET.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.