[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was highschool just a waste of your time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Huh.jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
5KB, 251x201px
Was highschool just a waste of your time?
>>
>>38219692
Yes. I wished i had dropped out and focused all my attention of my dwindling mental health.
>>
It was for me. Wish I was home schooled instead. I learned much more from being a NEET for 6 months than 4 years of being in a shitty libturd high school
>>
File: 1497152930944.jpg (65KB, 618x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497152930944.jpg
65KB, 618x687px
yes. i know it wont matter, but for anyone reading this, please get your GED and start working asap. high school is a hilarious babysitter/jew brainwashing station in the USA
>>
I taught myself Russian and traveled to Russia with my Dad while I was supposed to learn Spanish in highschool. Fuck that.
>>
>letting highschool waste your time
>not getting out early every day for college or work
>not just leaving halfway through the day
>not graduating early
Still got A's and b's tho
>>
>>38219776
Also this. There is nothing you can learn from school that you can't learn better on your own. The purpose of school is to learn how to socialize and cooperate. If you're not doing that, you are wasting your time.
>>
>>38219692
no I needed it to have the prerequistes for college
>>
>>38219692
no, learned a lot, made a lot of friends and dated 7 girls
>>
>>38219804
Sounds fun any stories anon

Also orgi comment
>>
>>38219692
It was mostly for me, but I guess I learned that I was autistic and that if I ever wanted any meaningful social contact, I'd need to change myself. Never managed to do it back in high school though, so I dunno what to make of it.
>>
>>38219692
I was at a libtard school for three years, got okay grades but just stopped going after Christmas junior year because of severe personal issues. Senior year I went to a new school and did credit recovery. In the one year of doing online classes to catch up I learned more then the three years before, school is retarded but it's easy to get the diploma if you try but it's fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.