[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine getting JUST in your career

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-12_18.38.45.jpg (1MB, 1912x644px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-12_18.38.45.jpg
1MB, 1912x644px
Imagine getting JUST in your career
>>
>>38219436
stop posting this shit you retarded fucking cuck
>>
what happened? they fired you and then reset wages?
>>
>>38219532

No I left for a new job that didn't work out so I reapplied
>>
>>38219565
Get fucked lol

Orig
>>
>>38219613

Why? It was for a financial analyst job. You'd have done the same thing
>>
>>38219629
I get paid more per hour at my t shirt folding job LOL B t f o
>>
>>38219565
oh wow. what happened at the other job?
>>
>>38219741
Heh, I'm still good, still applying
>>
>>38219629
>Financial Analyst
>18.15 Highest

Hmm?

My starting salary was 62k/year.
>>
>>38220374

This was for my old job not the financial analyst job. That's why I left. It was $55k
>>
>>38220404
Why did you go back?
Toxic management?
>>
>>38220475

It didn't work out. Friend said it was mostly just being an Excel monkey but it was actually more
>>
>>38219436
Already been JUSTed, fag.

>wagie in City enterprise division
>rates need to double to keep operations
unchanged
>Politicians downtown decide to privatize,
selling my career out to the highest bidder.
>>
>>38220512
VBA and Python is what I'm guessing.
You should go for it anon I believe.
>>
>>38220623

No, it was more on the finance side that I didn't know. I was fine with Excel
>>
>>38219436

lol, why would you accept a 40% pay decrease? It's not even the loss of money itself that's bad so much as the complete lack of respect they have for you to do that. You shouldn't accept anything less than what you were already making if you're reapplying to an old job, pay is supposed to be based on the value you're creating, it's not like you're creating 40% less value now because you worked somewhere else for half a year. It's one thing if a company offers you less than the last job you had, but in this case they have no excuse for radically reducing your pay like that since they already had you assessed as worth 18.15/hour less than a year ago. Using compensation as a form of passive aggressive punishment isn't a normal thing for a legitimate company to do.
>>
>>38220695
You should have just faked it anon. It's what everyone does.
>>
>>38220798
I would assume the company doesn't want him back.
>>
>>38220984

Believe me, I tried. Not fun going back to blue collar while making 50% less. Still applying, still being optimistic though
>>
>>38220986

Exactly. Why would you want to work for an employer who is so uninterested in you that they're offering you a massive pay cut from your previous salary? That's like your ex-gf agreeing to date you again but only if you let her have sex with other guys on the side and agree to provide transportation for them to and from her apartment.
>>
>>38219565
>Leaving for a new job you don't even know is stable
Deserved it tbqh fampai lol lmfao.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.