[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1483028476609 (1).png (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483028476609 (1).png
41KB, 350x350px
5'6 and under ONLY

How you guys holding up? Today I think a girl looked at me so
>>
>>38219245
I'm grilling for my wife and family. Mom dad wife and baby that is
>>
>>38219245
5'10 manlet reporting in, life is suffering
>>
>>38219295
Op said 5'6 or less. Get out
>>
>>38219295
>5'6 and under ONLY
Of course, manlets not only never learn, but also they can't read. What a surprise
t.non manlet :^)
>>
>>38219277
You are my inspiration anon. I only wish one day I can have a nuclear style family and grill out for the kids.

>>38219295
Get the FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW I SAID 5'6 AND UNDER
>>
>>38219332
My kid just projectile spit up the next the dog lol...maybe a little bit of a more normal family...I'm not quite normal myself my advantage is I know how to deal with women like it's a science.
>>
>>38219369
>cute family antics
Time to buy that 1/4 inch rope I guess
>>
>>38219417
Also an intense ballbusting fetish and degenerate tendencies so pick your own adventure
>>
>>38219245
5'3 here. There's no chance of getting a gf. If I had feminine facial features, I would walk towards traphood.
>>
I'm 5'6 but it's okay because I'm Asian right?
>>
5'8" here, thought I was 5'7" for years.
Should I get lifts? How tall could I appear if I did use lifts? 5'10" maybe? That'd be fucking cool.
>>
182cm here, life is suffering
>>
>>38219528
That makes it cringy. Seriously your hide doesn't matter or get I'm the way. Internet memes do that to you. Confidence is hot but wearing lifts and being that insecure is definitely not and if anyone ever found out and made fun of you then you'd probably shatter
>>
>>38219566
Why can girls wear push up bras and make up but I can't wear lifts to make myself feel sexier when I go out?
>>
>>38219578
Because you have something called a penis
>>
>>38219588
That's not a decent argument.
>>
>tfw 5'5" spic

I never had a chance, did I?
>>
>>38219578
Because you're not fake and you get a confidence boost from being a few inches taller but seriously how would you feel or explain it if someone called you put on wearing lifts. Even chicks wearing water bras get mocked once they are found out because it means they are that desperate to have bigger tits.
>>
>>38219588
I am not him, but i agree with >>38219578
Girls are all the time lying to us: they wear make up, heels, lipstick, those bras that makes your boobs bigger, etc. to look way sexier than they are; usually thanks to that, 4/10 or 5/10 girls that end up looking like 7/10 or 8/10 can be fucked by some Chad.
I think we should do the same if we wanted, too.
They want a tall dude? Alright, just wear your lifts. The same way that they can lie about their physical appearance, i think that we should be able to hide our weak spots too.
>>
6'2 and I still feel short desu
>>
>>38219647
I'm not confident by any means, but i think it's pathetic to wear lifts or anything of that sort to make you feel 'more sexy'. Suck it up, you're a dude. Girls can get away with that shit, but you can't as a guy, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>38219647
You're height doesn't disqualify you from having a beautiful wife or gf. Again 5'6. I never knew that men felt like their height mattered. Never had to settle for lesser women. Just went after who I wanted until I found love. Apart of that is loving yourself first no matter what you think is wrong with you
>>
>>38219709
>that's just the way it is.
Not an argument faggot
>>
>>38219709
I also think that maybe it's not the best alpha think to do, but if a dude wants to, why shouldn't he? Fuck this society dude, thanks to things like this, roasties can do all the shit that they want and dudes need to deal with it. Kinda unfair, isn't it? And I'm not even a manlet that wears lifts, but i don't like unfairness
>>38219724
I agree with you, if you meet the real love of your life, she won't care about things like these and dudes should love themselves. But i think that if someone for X reason wants to wear lifts, he shouldn't be forbidden or looked bad. It's just as roasties wearing make up.
>>
>>38219733
Alright, be a faggot and wear lifts. It's your life after all, but can you still look in the mirror and think you're something? When, and you will get caught wearing lifts, everyone will laugh at you and you'll probably want to kill yourself. Have fun with that.
>>
>>38219788
I agree that it's bullshit that roasties can get away with that shit and males can't. Yes society sucks but what can you do about it?
>>
6ft 3 virgin.
Height means nothing if you're still a sperg.
>>
>>38219851
>Height means nothing if you're still ugly
>>
File: sadbret.png (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sadbret.png
120KB, 1000x1000px
5'11" king of manlets here
>tfw so close, yet so far
>>
>>38219827
Realistically, nothing. We would need to get rid of this height stereotype that roasties are always going for the tall chad, and that manlets might be as good as lankets. But knowing how normies are, this won't happen probably, and while landwhales will be encouraged to chase Chad, some manlets will still suffer. I hope luck changes for them tbqh, sure that decent girls don't care about that.
Anyway, if i was a manlet I would prob wear lifts when going on a date. Not that I would care about height or taller people, but if she can fake being a 8/10, i would also fake being a 6' or 5'11". Not the best thing to do, but it's fair imho.
>>
>>38219799
He probably already wants to kill himself.
>>
>>38219913
>above average height
>im a manlet too guys
stop this
>>
>>38220464
BBQ went well. And was yummy for those who cared
>>
>5 posters above 5'6
What in the fuck can you not read
>>
>>38219245
6'4 here
being a manlet is pure suffering, even girls are taller than me nowadays
>>
>5'2 in burger units
>work colleague is a 6'4 tennis turbo chad

We went to a sushi place for this birthday last week, I was amazed with how many women were looking at me and smiling etc. and how kind the waitress was. I was wearing a new shirt and had a fresh haircut but at the end felt very alpha as we were walking to the Uber, I felt so alpha I even puffed my chest out a bit to accentuate the V taper I have been working on with gym.

It was then that I saw my reflection in the mirror and the turbo Chad behind me and realized that all the women were looking at him. This si what his life is like every day. contemplated opening the car door and trying to jump under a 24 wheelers tires as it went past
>>
This is the best thread on here right now. Also tallest girl I know is 6'5 shortest I know is 5'2 neither of which have been deflowered yet
>>
>>38221318
Women are the real heightists.
>>
File: 234324234.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
234324234.png
34KB, 633x758px
6ft reporting, thought I was somewhat tall, walked past 2 roasties who were slightly taller than me then like 4 stereotypical Chad's in summer clothes with their muscles out who were like 6'2 and 6'3, life is suffering.
>>
>>38219507
Yes. Just date Asian women.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
5'4" white manlet. So many girls I know are taller than me
Fuck you dad
>>
5'6 here. My 5'4 gf doesn't wear high heels because even though I've mostly gotten over my height, she doesn't feel comfortable being taller than me.
Sucks knowing that someone you love wouldn't even consider dating you if fate stole 2 extra inches from you. Good thing I have a thick dick.
>>
>>38219245
5'10 Here honestly the comfiest height overall
>Everything fits from clothes, seats, cars, nothing too small or too big
>Most girls are okay with your height or at the very least neutral about it
>If you have a decent face and frame you can attain chad status
>Easy to build muscle
>Can dunk and btfo lankies with some training
>no knee problems or complex about your height
>>
File: 1491003034332.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1491003034332.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>shorter than both my mum and dad because I rarely ate as a kid
>mfw my 10 year old brother is almost my height (I'm 5'6") and is projected to be 6'0"+

Not sure if I should be happy for him or humiliated
>>
>>38219595
Since when do decent arguments make up society?
>>
5'4" spic here, however I look completely white, which some how makes things feel worse.

I mean I guess this is a weird thing to complain about, but at least if I had darker skin it would make more sense for me to be so short, and people wouldn't be so surprised when I tell them my grandparents were cuban immigrants and that my mothers family is from far south Texas, which is basically just Mexico in certain parts.

Also sucks since those short hispanic qts wont give me a chance since I look and 'act' white. And any societal advantage I might get from having fair skin is completely negated due to my height. Just can't win.
>>
>>38219245
>5'6 and under ONLY

5'6 and four-fifths here, am I allowed in this thread?
>>
File: 1490588449338.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490588449338.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>38222164
be both anon
>>
File: 1093874980.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1093874980.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>38222109
>complex about your height

you're on a cambodian basket weaving forum in a thread specifically about being a manlet and here you are posting in it
>>
5'3 manlet here
is there any fucking hope for us
>>
>>38219245
>5'8 when I got my first license at 16
>several years later it's time to renew it
>figure I grew at least 2 inches since 16, so I mark down 5'10
>finally actually measure myself
>actually 5'6
>somehow lost 2 inches since high school
>lied to the government
>>
>>38219245
>5'6 and under ONLY
tfw 5'7
A-am I really n-not allowed
>>
>>38219245
5'6.5

phew glad I made it
>>
>>38219615
Let's fuse, I'm about the same height and chicano
>>
>>38223159
All memes aside, 5'7" is short, but at 5'7" that won't be your defining characteristic.

If you're 5'4", before anything else you will be seen as "the short guy". That may not happen if you're 5'7" or at least it'll be far less frequent.
>>
>>38219245
I'm at 5'6 and I've never had issues with my height. No one has ever brought it up (mainly because I'm a NEET though), but when someone does mention my size they go "You've gotten so big!", but that's because they're old ass people who havent seen me in 10+ years.
The issue has only ever been brought up on 4chan so I don't quiet understand it at all.
>>
>>38222724
>>38222578
>>38219615

You have a disadvantage when it comes to picking up women initially. Your height implies poor status and poor genetics, which won't do you a lot of favors when it comes to first impressions. You probably won't ever be Chad.

That said, long term relationships depend on a lot more than first impressions. If that's your goal, you can still be happy, it will just take more work than if you were taller.
>>
>>38223268
>tfw 5'7 and constantly called short and noticed for being below average so everyone looks down on you literally and figuratively Q_Q but its ok because your a wrestler and gymnast which require a shorter build and stockier front but you still get pissed that basketball players and fatass football niggers get all the attention while your busting your ass in the gym to be have the strongest weight to power ratio around...do i sound insecure?
>>
>>38223403
Yes, you sound insecure, and you also sound like an underage high schooler.
>>
>>38219245
5'6 here
going great, I got laid recently.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.