[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO real shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0767.jpg (96KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
96KB, 600x532px
LMAO real shit
>>
Jerking off in the first position is very difficult
>>
>>38217008

Says you.

Tufgffhkkkuuiii
>>
File: 1459873950931.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1459873950931.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>>38216946
>Tfw inexperienced girl on right is my dream
>>
>>38216946
I hate when girls do the second. Always put my hand into their upper back and bury their head into the pillow to make them learn
>>
If you see the second, it means that you're bad at sex because you're hurting her when you're putting it in from behind. Lrn2foreplay faggots.
>>
>>38217234
>caring about being good or bad at sex
Are you retarded? Get your nut. Fuck her.
>>
>>38216946

The 2nd position means to eat her ass

1st position too
>>
>>38217311
>The 2nd position means to eat her ass
>1st position too

hehe
>>
>>38217234
Some girls just have poor technique no matter how much foreplay you engage in. Gotta prop that ass up with a pillow
>>
REEEEEEE SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>38218364
this
saged orignana
>>
>>38216946
first position is best because hard dicks point down right? you virgins realise the the g spot is on the stomach side of the insides, so if she has her shoulders higher than her ass the gspot and male equivalent rub against each other making everyone happy? do you really hate women so much you'd rather fight evolution and biology so no one has fun?
>>
>>38218364
Saged.

Oriii
>>
>>38216946
first position is in her vagina
second position is in her anus
i am a virgin and this is obvious
>>
>>38216946
Left is a bigger turn on for the guy.
Right provides an angle in which the peniis stimulates the Gspot more

I'm a virgin, but come on, this is basic.
>>
>>38217008
It's so hot though. Did this yesterday in the shower. It's my FAVORITE.
>>
>>38220094
>Gspot

yeah you really are a virgin

holy shit that was embarrassing
>>
>>38220679
G spot is real, it's not magic just where things can hit against the bladder a bit (how the prostate works)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.