[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRISON NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: prisonmain.jpg (127KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
prisonmain.jpg
127KB, 1200x630px
This is a prison in Germany. They feed you. You get a bed. You can read all day and have no responsibilities.

All you have to do is commit a serious crime like rape or something. Literally just rape people until the government puts you in a vacation home for a few years
>>
There are probably easier ways to achieve the same thing. And, it's probably required to do counseling and other shit too.
>>
>>38216813
Maybe, or you get locked up into a tiny prison cell together with some russians or turks or nazis or pedos and have to interact with them, sounds really great for a robot.
>>
>>38216813
Yep you just have to commit something that would get you the death penalty in your home country and cuck countries like norway and sweden won't extradite you and they'll put you in a comfy prison
>>
>>38217848
Minorities don't go to jail in Germany. That's racist.
>>
>>38216813
>German prisons have better living conditions than african countries

You cant make this shit up.
>>
>>38216813
That's unironically nicer than my home that I have to pay seven hundred dollars a month for.
>>
>>38216813
looks pretty nice. a little sterile, but for a prison it looks nice and comfy. do they put murders in these hotel rooms as well?
>>
I've seen a few prisons in Germany (not as an inmate) and not every prison is as cozy as OPs pic. Many cells aren't bigger than 10qm and they often have no hot running water. What many do have is a TV and people can have a chance at improving their education or learning a trade. Slavs and turks make up a good portion of prison population but as far as I know there's no gang culture or excessive violence/rape like in US american prisons.
>>
>>38217985
>>38217984
It looks more like it's for some high profile bankster. Normal street thugs live in 8m2 with a roommate.
>>
>>38218114
Doesn't change that that prison cell is nicer than the home I have to pay for. Guess it pays to be a rich criminal.
>>
File: 29.png (477KB, 608x569px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
477KB, 608x569px
>>38217949
>African countries have better living conditions than Brazilian prison

You cant make this shit up.
>>
I've been to a psychiatric hospital like that in America. Some guy was walking around claiming to be the messiah and he was telling me about the crystal grid network, whatever that is. One guy was slinging chairs at walls. He looked like Sam Hyde.

They force feed you drugs with side effects. You get a room to share.
>>
>>38218054

yes, pics like this get circulated because left wingers like to tout europe as being an enlightened haven of human rights and right wingers tout it as being a morally-retarded taxpayer wastebuckey where they put murderers and rapists in 5-star accomodations.

once again, it's just america trying to make it all about them. OP pic is probably an exceedingly special case for a very well behaved prisoner who has already served a large portion of the sentence and has shown considerable rehabilitation

many americans see jail time as a punishment while most other countries see it as an attempt to rehabilitate and reintegrate. that's why americans love to fetishize prison violene because "they deserve it because they are bad people", but this only continues the cycle of abuse and gives the prisoners no reason to improve. treating prisoners with basic dignity reminds them that they aren't a useless piece of shit and that they can change their situation for the better.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>38218246
he's right you know

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38216813
Do you get unlimited internet or access to a computer? If not, its still worse than being a NEET or wagecuck
>>
>>38218305

furthermore, it is very healthy for prisoners to be given more freedoms and luxuries towards the end of their sentence because it helps them with the transition back to "real life". even things as simple as decorating your room can feel foreign and discomforting when you have been denied it for so long, so giving it back in stages eases the shock
>>
>>38218246
There's no need for romantization on either side but from what I've gathered the US justice system is fucked beyond belief, especially with the 3 strikes rule. Instead of counselling you put people into an already cramped place to get disconnected from the real world to radicalize. Due to many prisons being privately owned filling a quota seems more favorable for judges/persecutors than upholding justice.
I always get the impression that neither in the US nor in Europe people want to look at the real problems why people turn violent, murder each other and abuse drugs. Mass poverty and no plan to tackle it is the problem.
The G20 summit where leaders talk to each other how they can milk their people even further while retards think that throwing themselves against the police and demolishing expensive cars will change anything.
>>
>>38218246
>>38218446
nigga did you expect me to read
> that shit
by you
>>
>>38218446

american prisons are absolutely fucked, especially if you are black. you are treated like an animal, literally penned in with 5+ other people, brutalized regularly by guards & gangs, forced to join a gang or get fucking killed

it's absolutely no wonder the black population is so thoroughly fucked in the US. they are treated like wild animals their entire lives so there is no other way they even know how to live. the average middle class white american revels in the thought of "those stupid niggers getting what they deserve" in jail. it's so fucked. i am honestly thankful every day that i do not live in that absolutely backwards fucking country, an entire nation of people who live in the third world and don't even realise it
>>
File: 1490623921160.jpg (107KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1490623921160.jpg
107KB, 894x894px
>>38218446
That's what you get when people would rather take the brief satisfaction of vengeance over reformation and forgiven. Perhaps we really should have taken the christian route on issues like this.
>>
>>38218538
I don't think that the whole US is a 3rd world country, it's a country of the extreme. The US is ranked #5 on the HDI but on the IHDI, which takes inequality into account it's not even in the Top 30. Some people are obscenely rich while millions are incredibly poor. Their universities are the best in the world yet their average colleges are on par with far Eastern Europe (while at least those are getting better). American products are known all over the world while the majority of Americans don't even have a passport. They also have next to zero data registration despite various government organisations spying on hundreds of millions of people.
>>
>>38218636
The cruel joke is that the American social security and job market couldn't even handle the prison population since it's cheaper cramping them together into one place and incarcerating them for 25 years with ever diminishing everything. Then after 25 years people come out of that hellhole and don't know anything but prison life and going back there.
>>
>>38218538
>>38218713
The U.S. isn't third world by definition you retarded eurocucks. Learn what words mean before you start shitting everywhere.
>>
>>38218713

america reminds me of the guy from your home town who was a pretty decent football player, maybe even got scouted but never got signed. the years went on and he got a beer belly, either never got married or got divorced. now hanging out in a shitty dive bar on thursday afternoons, still talking about his football glory days to anyone who will listen.
>>
>>38218787

>i grew up in a rich family and was sheltered from the reality of the american nightmare
>lol le cuck cuck cuck

fuck you redcap you are the literal embodiment of why this country is such a fucking mess
>>
>>38216813
>>38216813
I am a Muslim (Amerifag tho). I heard its hella easy for Muslim guys to fuck white girls in Europe.

Not sure how I can take advantage of all this
>>
>>38218823
While also militaristically, economically, and culturally dominating the planet. Not bad for the "washed up" football star.

>>38218850
I grew up in crushing poverty, I just hate yurotards misusing words they don't understand.
>>
>>38218782
While they don't hold your hand through reformation while in prison and in general force you together with criminals that very well may pose a danger to the people around them and themselves, they do have libraries and basic amenities like that more often than not so it's not a completely hopeless situation. Though a majority of people probably don't utilize it and fall prey to the prison culture as a whole with the constant presence of danger and possibly death.
>>
>>38218538
I see you have never had to deal with niggers.
>>
>>38218787
>americunt reading comprehension
I didn't claim the US is a 3rd world country but some places are on par with Africa and the US is lacking a few things most or all other 1st world countries have.
That retard Trump for example is talking shit about Sweden and Germany when he's clearly never been in Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, Memphis, Oakland, Atlanta or Baltimore.
>>
>>38218903
>jews took my sheckels and built an empire haha take that eurocucks who's the boss now
You certainly aren't.
>>
>>38218713
as the saying goes - the poorest people live in the richest countries
>>
File: 1486663801724.png (377KB, 408x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486663801724.png
377KB, 408x472px
>>38218959
>some places are on par with Africa
>Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, Memphis, Oakland, Atlanta or Baltimore
Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>38218880
If you're an uneducated drooling retard there are two types of women you could fuck
1. Bottom of the barrel coalburners nobody would want.
2. Virtue signalling hipster sluts trying to get back at daddy or an abusive ex-bf

If you behave like a normal human being I'd say your chances are about the same as for all other human beings.
>>
>>38219009
No they don't and I've never heard that saying. Must be an American thing.
>>
>>38218959
>Trump
>retarded
On what basis? He visited all of those cities during the election alone, so what are you on about? He also acknowledes America's shortfalls and aims to fix them. So who's the retard here? it's not the billionair president of the US . It's you.
>>
>>38219149
He constantly berates Europe for not being safe. Meanwhile in the US you're five times more likely to get killed than in Europe. Incone inequality is higher than in any other 1st world country. Of course a trust fund billionaire former democrat now christened memelord reciting breitbart is knowing more about US politics than you and I do and he's trying to fix the system for the Average Joe in Smalltown America from his golden tower.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.