[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: bitch.png (44KB, 749x670px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
44KB, 749x670px
Give me one good reason why we shouldn't exterminate all women.
Last few days I've been talking to this Chinese girl, we've been skyping a lot and teaching each other our respective languages. We just had this conversation a few minutes ago.
How the fuck are women real, and why shouldn't we kill them all. I'm really sad right now :(
>>
lmoa gut fukted retard
>>
>>38216783
that was an unkind thing to say
>>
>>38216747
>itttttttt
fucking faggot
>>
>>38216747
>If a woman wants to be in a relationship it must be with me, the guy who is on the other side of the world and who she has never met!
Please kill yourself retard.
>>
She is horny dumbass
>>
>>38216857
she'd previously exrpressed her openness to online relationships, and she'd been in one before
>>
>>38216747
>How the fuck are women real

I ask myself this everyday

Now this girl isnt a bitch and this literally happened like 20 minutes ago

>leaving work
>I tell her I'm getting the bus instead of walking down with her
>I give her multiple justified reasons for this
>I just bought a suitcase and am not walking with it, my feet hurt from standing all day and I need to get home ASAP to pack.
>she wants to hang out for hours on end outside in cold parks for no reason other than its ""fun""
>tells me a family member is dying out of the blue and she needs a distraction
>thinks this will sway my desicion as if I didnt actually need to get home for real

I seem like the cunt when you greentext it out, but she is aware of my AvPD and autism and still asks me to be a normal functioning supportive friend when my brain chemisty is literally phsyically incapable of doing that.
>>
ITT: some guy came to the worst possible board for relationship advice
>>
>>38216747
>no not really
should have stopped there
>>
>>38216896
You sound like a complete pussy though. Like the kind of guy who would lick a girl clean after she got creampied if it meant you could cuddle with her for an hour

>>38216917
>I'm a cunt but my mental disorders mean it's okay to act this way and everyone must accommodate me like when I was in sped class
>>
>>38216917
there was connection lag, I had sent my message before my client registered hers coming in.
>>
>>38216960
>Replying so fucking fast that connection lag is an issue
Nigga, I only reply fast on 4chan so I can btfo of nerds before getting bored. Leave at least 3-5 minutes between replies with sluts you're trying to fuck. It's not hard
>>
>>38216953
If anyone's the cunt it's you
>>
>>38216953
Nah man, how am I in the wrong? I didn't explain the whole situation but that would take too much greentext

You can't just throw out a sob story like that and expect someone to 360 their decison that was already made and justified.

Don't be a typical "mental ilnesses and personality disorders are memes" poster
>>
>>38216995
you can see the timestamps, this was in real time. We'd just been on a call but the connection had dropped because china's internet is fucking shit. Plus, it was late for her, I knew she was going to sleep soon.
>>
>>38216998
Autism isn't a meme but it should be grounds for euthanization. AvPD is a meme though. She just wanted to hang out with you and you were being a sperg. Literally that faggot from that pic where he complains about his feet hurting at a party and wanting to go home. That's why you're alone.

>>38216996
Go back to tumblr faggot. This isn't your hugbox
>>
>>38216917
you sound like a cunt who makes excuses for being a cunt
>>
>>38217028
>5 minutes pass and you cockblock yourself
>Instead of following my advice, letting her go to bed wanting more, and not sperging out
She said she wanted a relationship. It doesn't mean with you. You didn't even try to coax information out of her, you just vomited spaghetti everywhere. You didn't even ask why it'd fade away. This is 100% your fault for being either autistic or over-eager or both.
>>
>>38217037
>Autism isn't a meme but it should be grounds for euthanization
le literally hitler

>Go back to tumblr faggot. This isn't your hugbox
>insults someone
>gets insulted back
>'haha youre so sensitive mate'
>>
>>38217094
>le literally hitler
>le hitler is a bad guy meme
>le autism is okay and should be accepted meme

>gets insulted back
I know I'm a cunt. Do you think it bothers me that some faggot who is too scared to leave his house and if he saw me would autism stutter "insults" talks shit online? Toughen up cunt
>>
File: bitch2.png (5KB, 754x82px) Image search: [Google]
bitch2.png
5KB, 754x82px
>>38217089
she had said she liked me a few days earlier. pic related.

>>38217135
>literally expecting people to enjoy being insulted

>le hitler is a bad guy meme
>hitler wasn't a bad guy, but killing people with slightly altered chemical makeups in the head is a bit far.
>>
File: bitch3.png (13KB, 768x250px) Image search: [Google]
bitch3.png
13KB, 768x250px
>>38217089
she also said she only liked one guy, pic related.
>>
>>38217187
>>38217229
Two pictures. Five lines. I can't tell shit from this and I'm going to bed soon. You probably fucked something up like the retard you are. This is what it feels like to be at the finish line, trip and lose. Instead of blaming her figure out why you're a retard and fix it for the future. It's not hard
>>
>>38217265
so you've already worked out that I'm a retard, and I'm the one that doesn't know myself well enough?
>>
>>38217288
>n-no ur the retard even though i can't seal the deal with a girl I claim is into me
I lost my virginity 10 years ago. Don't you still have yours?
>>
File: 1498783944301.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498783944301.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>38217037
>That's why you're alone.

you dont know anything about me though, so please dont project.

I want to be alone. 95% of the time. that is literally a defining factor of AvDP dude.
and when did I say I don't want to be alone? that part makes no sense: If i didnt want to be alone I would have said yes to hanging out... simple.

>She just wanted to hang out with you and you were being a sperg.
I'll list the reasons I was a "sperg" about it

>I do not have an emotionally supportive personality
>I am extremely monotone in my general manner and projection
>I dont even know why people want wmotional support considering these 2 things
>she is clingy as fuck
>that does not bode well with my natural tendancy to avoid people

you make comparason to the feet hurting party meme but:
>why would i want to be in a cold park for hours not really doing anything?
>i just spent 9 fucking hours working standing the whole time, would you not want to go home too?
>especially if you need to pack a suitcase you JUST bought for a holiday thats happening the NEXT DAY.
>why would i want to carry around this suitcase the WHOLE time we hang out.

I can list infinite small reasons like this but to put it down to a sentence; she wants to be on best friend level and I just want to be on friend level. That discrepency is what is causing the problem here.

Sure, maybe what I did was inconsiderate, but she was being inconsiderate of me too.
>>38217038
I really should have worded this post better, i'm gonna keep getting meme replies like this.
>>
>>38216747
>Give me one good reason why we shouldn't exterminate all women.

We currently still need them to reproduce for now. Give it another couple of decades and we can force them into ACTUAL oppression finally.
>>
>>38217333
tl;dr

Jesus Christ. I have no idea why she wanted to hang out with you. No doubt she'd have spent 5 minutes alone with you and realised how autistic you are.
>>
>>38217318
I'm barely over the age of consent in my country. Being older than me doesn't mean shit, you're still hanging out on r9k
>>
>>38217371
I come to /r9k/ make fun of losers because it's fun and you can't stay in your containment board. I was on 4chan while you were still under 10 lol
>>
>>38217368
you jump to a lot of conclusions

>>38217400
>implying that's something to be proud of
>>
>>38216747
>chinese women
Trust me, don't do it. They are the most shallow, vapid, cuntish women out there. Seriously, even the most staciest white girls aren't as vicious as chinese girls. They look like flat faced pans yet will hold you to an extremely high standard and play all these games to try and ruin your confidence. I mean, this girl isn't even hot, why go through the process of having her patronizing you nonstop?

I know you wouldn't listen, because loneliness is like that. But just consider what I've told you.

t. lived in china for 5 years (dad's a diplomat) and dated chinese girls
>>
>>38217368
I figured y'all would reply with this.

>I have no idea why she wanted to hang out with you.
because you dont know me obviously

we only show an annoymous side to ourselves on 4chan, surely you've figured that out by now?

look at your average post on this board and you would say the exact same thing, but we obviously dont talk about this stuff irl so no need to be an inslting sperg about it.

>>38217409
>you jump to a lot of conclusions

this guy gets it
>>
>>38217409
>you jump to a lot of conclusions
Says Mr. Autism who thought nothing would happen in the park lmfaoo

>>38217442
>we only show an annoymous side to ourselves on 4chan, surely you've figured that out by now?
God shut the fuck uppppppppp. You're annoying as shit to listen to
>>
>>38217422
I'm all ears, thank you. She didn't seem like a green tea bitch, she was only really a 7 and seemed pretty down to earth, I thought it was worth a shot.
>>
>>38217400
>you can't stay in your containment board
>comes to our board to shitpost

I almost never see /r9k/ shit outside of /r9k/. Feel free to leave at any time if it's that bad for you, newfag.
>>
>>38217479
>Says Mr. Autism who thought nothing would happen in the park lmfaoo
I'm not even the guy that posted that phone screenshot, but how the fuck did you draw that conclusion with basically no evidence.
>>
>>38217501
>yet again another loser thinks /r9k/ and 4chan are separate
>>
File: 1496174237252.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496174237252.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>38217479
>God shut the fuck uppppppppp. You're annoying as shit to listen to

>i have no response or message of understanding so i'm going to revert to grade school and call him annoying!

you say you cant see why people would want to hang out with me, but I also can't see why anyone would want to talk to you for more than 5 minutes either, you just get off on being a prick constantly.
>>
>>38217479
also you have your replies switched around, he's not park guy
>>
You asked a girl you have never met to be your girlfriend after a few days?

You can be completely missing what you two are talking about because of the language barrier
>>
>>38217333
>I want to be alone. 95% of the time
I am similar. I am glad I found a gf that is ok with it. I just have to do things on my own. I've gotten used to it after being alone for 27 years. She is ok with just being physically around me while we do our own thing. I thought I was clingy and wanted a clingy person but it appears to not be true. I take her out to satisfy her social needs on occasion.
>>
>>38217547
I'm tired, smoked a bowl and have been drinking. I can't be expected to sort one autist from another.

>>38217524
>but I also can't see why anyone would want to talk to you for more than 5 minutes either, you just get off on being a prick constantly.
And yet my girl is asleep in bed keeping that shit warm hahaha nah that bitch is cold she doesn't keep shit warm and you're wondering why a chink bitch rejected you on a Siberian husky training forum.
>>
>>38217555
I'm gonna let you off, because trips, but she had expressed that she liked me, only me, and that she wanted to be in a relationship. We'd just been lightly flirting, so I really don't see why it wasn't an appropriate time to go in.
>>
>>38216917
What a fucking bitch
Sorry anon
Learn from this and live your life
>>
>>38217581
i'm not chink guy im park guy and if you have a super cool life and gf why are you in a women thread in r9k anyway

come on dude we are all different and have different problems from all walks of life, as speech like as that sound I just want you to open your mind a bit to other peoples lifestyles and compromises.
>>
>>38217645
I'm like 90% sure this guy is bullshitting now. I can't understand why a woman would want to be with someone so angry all the time.
>>
>>38217645
I literally forgot there were two different anons with two different stories in this thread. I'm fucked. I'm going to bed. But yeah, if you're the suitcase dude I think you fucked up. You would have at least gotten your dick sucked. Guarantee. Girls are more aware of shit like "I gotta pack my bags for my holiday tomorrow" than dudes. Could have invited her back to help you pack. Anywhere that gets her inside with you where you can get her undressed and taking your dick. It's easier than convincing her to bend over a park table and get taken from behind. Remember for next time.

Later bro
>>
>>38217579
that sounds nice anon, i'm glad you found a compromise eventually.
How are you with intimacy? do you kiss a lot or feel slightly repulsed by it?
>>
>>38217714
please be satire
>>
>>38217714
well goodnight, Should have made this clear earlier but I'm not into her at all; in fact she liked me and I rejected her, so yeah dont really want to hang out for hours against my own will. Its probably better for her too, the less we hang out the less attatched she becomes.
>>
>>38217729
We are both high libido and desire sex daily. However, I try to limit it to once a couple of days so it doesn't get too stale for her. We both enjoy holding each other. She craves to be cuddled.

I liked kissing mostly due to the novelty of it, but don't really do it anymore. She even asked why we don't kiss anymore. I am kinda grossed out by it. I don't see how people can kiss casually or make out for an extended amount of time. We're both germaphobic autist biomajor nerds so she understands how I can be grossed out about it.
>>
>>38217348
can't come soon enough IMO

>>38217912
[OP] I'm jealous of what you have. I haven't got diagnosed autism or anything, but that sounds like my ideal relationship. Good job anon, I'm happy for you.
>>
>>38216747
>chinese girl
this was your first mistake
why do you guys always try to fuck those insectoid rice farmers
>>
>>38218006
I've been learning the language for 4 years and I'm considering moving there. We met on a language learning app, but we got along really well.
>>
>>38217629
If that's the case, I can see why, sorry for being harsh. I don't get what else she could be saying unless she is retarded with English
>>
>>38218024
she's not bad at english, she's fluent, she speaks it better than she types it
>>
>>38218063
Then she is just a typical crazy woman.
>>
>>38218092
that's an interesting way to spell chinese
>>
chinks are gold diggers
>>
>>38218021
some anon who lived there posted about how trash chinese girls are.
also DO NOT move to china

D O N O T
O

N
O
T

i have experience with china and the chinese.
if you move there you will regret it
trust me you will
you will be seen as nothing more than a dumb gwailo hwitu piggu
chinese girls are fake as fuck and butt ugly
everyone smells
the air gives you cancer
indian-tier street shitting
if you are hurt nobody will help you
there are commies
>>
>>38217936
Don't lose hope. I found someone at 27.

Look for a qt that doesn't talk about herself unless asked and looks down while walking. You're going to have to initiate everything. Take an interest in her life because no one else probably does. She will like you for that. Don't accept her shit if you don't like it. Don't be a beta that does everything for her.

Basically, I used knowledge I learned from femanon threads to win her heart. Talk to femanons, they are good practice gf/girls. A normie girl would never work for people like us. We won't be able to keep them entertained and their eyes will wander.
>>
>>38217912
That sounds really comfy anon.

Maybe I'm just in a weird place in life right now, but I kind of feel repulsed by kissing after recently experiecing it for the first time. Idk if it will go away, it is probably just down to the individual girl and my level of attraction to her, but I'm having doubts i'll ever actually feel comfortable with real intimacy. Regardless, Good luck to your relationship.
>>
File: bitch4.jpg (127KB, 750x620px) Image search: [Google]
bitch4.jpg
127KB, 750x620px
>im not playing with your feelings
I FUCVKING HATE ALL WOMEN
>>
>>38216747

Because you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Why are you upset over rejection? There's a thousand other things a woman could do that's far worse.

I never feel sorry for people like you, because in your past there's usually a few girls who genuinely cared for you and gave you a shot. You will have either ignored them to the point where you can't even remember them (because they didn't register as a romantic interest), or rejected them for whatever bullshit reason.

That wasn't the rejection you thought it was, OP.

She wanted the D, not the date.

Being upset because you got rejected is fine, but don't be a little faggot and sperg out, take it like an adult.
>>
>>38216917
You sound like an unmanly wieny boy
>>
>>38218239
that's more reasonable than anything I would have expected
>>
>talking to a woman
>talking to a foreign woman
>talking to a CHINESE woman

I can see three major mistakes you made my friend. Girls like this are stupid, they're trying to be cute like all of the Western girls they idolize. It's nothing but thought-stream, you shouldn't pay any mind to it
>>
>>38218333
True, it makes sense. But she shouldn't have led him on with what she said if she didn't want a long distance relationship. She should have just kept quiet.
>>
>>38217400
>proud to be shitposting on r9k
Sorry to break it to you, but you are the biggest loser here.
>>
>>38216802
unoriginal too
>>
>>38217714
It's like you're a dudebro from an American Pie movie.
>>
>>38217479
>itemized mass responses
who's got autism now bitch? lol
>>
>>38216747
Talkinggg like thissss is beta as fuck, don't do it.
>>
>>38217581
translation:
>my epic put down was terrible but please allow me to keep spewing bullshit for you to listen to
nah
>>
>>38218299
what does that mean?

elaborate
>>
>hate women
>go to board where people hate women
>find someone as autistic as you hating women
>defend some woman
>blame your fellow autist
>"AUTISM IS A MEME LMAO XD"
>repeat

Never change.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.