[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when negative female estereotipes actually existed in your life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1470921591506.jpg (59KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470921591506.jpg
59KB, 959x540px
Ok robots. This story involves a couple in my friend circle. When I met them all we had just arrived to college. They started dating soon and it went on for the rest of our college years.

They were a cool couple to hang out with. When graduation came, the guy in the relationship wanted to leave the country, take his gf with him. Last minute she backed out and he ended up leaving alone.

Once he left, a few weeks went by and she announced they had broken up. It was hard to digest, I only knew them as a couple, but I had gotten to know this girl for years and she was fun to be around, so in the end, even though she backed out of a plan she had and then left her bf, our friend, I thought it was pretty logical, maybe she got tired of the relationship and this was her way out. The guy is a complete beta, in fact he lurks on a daily basis, so if you are reading this, sorry m8. we haven't talked since his departure, but I would bet money he took badly the break up and probably hasn't made contact with any other girls since.

As I said, she broke up with him. A week later she got tinder, days later she fucked some guy. And then another one. And another one. She is fairly cute, so it basically took a few messages to get someone to come over.

That was a year ago. He wasn't the best guy ever, but he was willing to do anything for her, you could tell. Seeing how she could get over him that easily made it seem like she didn't care. But everything up to now is something you could justify. People break up all the time, shit goes wrong. She obviously had every right to fuck around if she wanted to.

Thing is, now the cock carrousel isn't as atractive. She has started to talk with him again, talking about taking a trip to see him, see how it goes. Basically she is gonna take him back, and he will take her out of desperation.

And that's how I found a real life example of a girl getting tired of the cock carousel and getting back with her boyfriend.
>>
>>38216685
Don't fucking tell us this, help your buddy. Fucking clown.
>>
>>38216685
I'm gonna guess Spanish is ur first language
>>
>>38216824
I'm sure it won't matter. From what I know he is aware something happened. He has made some weird questions to my other friends. So he knows something. If he doesn't have the balls to directly ask her, out of fear of finding the truth, I can't say telling him will have a different outcome.
>>
>>38216900
Spot on my friend, what gave it away?
>>
>>38216900
I am quite proud of my english IRL, it's frustrating to see someone find out it's not my first language just from a short essay. Help me improve. Hahahaha
>>
>>38216909
Be the change you want to see in the world. From your post it sounds like you don't give a shit one way or another, which makes me doubt you truly consider the beta your friend.
>>
>>38216938
idk how that other guy figured it out
your english is pretty good
>>
There seem to be 2 main types of girl:

A girl that continually rides the cock carousel like there's no tomorrow.

A girl who isn't really interested in sex and has a boyfriend primarily for social purposes (females put a VERY high value on friendships and social status). A boyfriend can win a girl other friends and can make her cool and normal to other girls.

This girl seems like she's torn between the two. She likes dick but has realised fucking a lot of dudes won't raise her social status so she went back.
>>
>>38216938
>estereotipes
I'm guessing because you used the spanish word for "sterotypes"
other than that your english is almost perfect
>>
>>38216938
I know Spanish well and by the way you typed stereotype with an e gave it away
"El estereotipo"
>>
>>38216992
I must say, you are an interesting fellow.
Indeed, I don't give a fuck about him. We were friends because his gf and I were friends.

What makes me cavilate about it, make a post about it, is the fact that this girl was someone I considered pretty decent. I didn't think she would do something like this to someone she cared about. It was a bit of a letdown.
>>
>>38217047
>>38217067
You guys are sharp. I like it.

Indeed, that totally gives it away. I have issues spelling words that sound alike in both languages.
>>
Thread title doesn't correspond with the op. Thread is basically about "times you met an actual slut".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.