[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hit a deer with my car today. Fucker.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: smug pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I hit a deer with my car today. Fucker.
>>
>>38215747
That usually totals your car. I call bullshit.
>>
>>38215791
I didn't hit him too hard. I slowed down, and I only slammed into the back half of him. He didn't even die, he was able to run off. But it felt good.
>>
>>38215809
What the fuck is your problem? Deer are defenseless animals.
>>
>>38215998
Kill yourself shitstain. Fuck off with your weakass mentality
>>
>>38215998
They're obnoxious rodents.
>>
>>38215998
The dumbass ran into the road. He could've fucked my car up.
>>
>>38215998
Deers are oversized rats fuck deer I hope it waddled away and died a slow painful death
>>
>>38215998
This is excellent bait! I live in Michigan too!
>>
>>38216015
I'm white, nigger.

>>38216017
>>38216051
How uneducated can you be?

>>38216028
Yeah, because it was trying to get to the other side, dumb ass.

>>38216120
I do not live in Michigan.
>>
>>38216129
>how uneducated can you be
I got a 3.8 at UMN so you tell me. Saw deer all the time fuck them
>>
>>38216153
Not him, but you just posted your university gpa
>>
>>38216129
Well, he made it to the other side, but I hope he learned to look both ways next time.
>>
>>38216129
So? You're still retarded. I wasn't even referring to your skin color.
>>
>>38216167
Does that not prove I'm educated?
>>
>>38216216
>he learned to look both ways next time.
Hopefully his legs are broken and he'll die of starvation.
>>
>>38216250
I'm just glad he didn't die right there in the road. There was another car coming who saw it, and she might have thought badly of me if I just drove off. What are you supposed to do if you kill a deer anyway? Drag it to the side of the road?
>>
>>38216246
It proves that you've got a massive chip on your shoulder. It proves you have something to prove. On an a Romulan vegetable slicing forum. This is 4chan, call him a faggot and be done with it.
>>
>>38216280
It depends on your state, but if you're in Michigan and there's damage and you need a police report, call the police. They'll come out and dispatch the deer if it's still alive (it usually is). If someone wants the roadkill (sometimes people do), the sheriff carries deer tags. If the deer is still in the road and you don't care about the report, you should call the police and at least wait for them to. Come so someone else doesn't come along and hit it. It's a road hazard and some wagie will be late for work.
>>
>>38216280
Cut it open and smear the blood everywhere. Shoot it in the head. Gouge the eyes out and give them to someone?
>>
>>38215747
You're a monster. I hope you continue to rot away in your basement, fuck you.
>>
>>38216280
Put it in the passenger seat, drive home in the carpool lane and have some nice venison for dinner.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.