[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who constantly make the conversation about themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1482655453268.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1482655453268.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>people who constantly make the conversation about themselves
>>
>>38215246
Hey OP one time I went to Canada and also I have an art degree. I was a trucker for a while and also a cab driver in Portland. I like black metal and I have a guitar and try to play metal on it sometimes.
>>
>>38215246
what else talk about though? i don't know anything or anybody besides myself
>>
>>38215246
Oh yay. It's another autist doesn't understand small talk thread
>>
>>38215433
Ask questions and be genuinely interested in people's answers. I became a high school teacher because I have a voyeuristic interest in people's lives and teenagers overshare.
>>
>>38215433
I think it should be sort of a back and forth. You know, I ask a little about you, you ask a little about me. people who constantly bring the convo back to them self, which someone is doing to me now, don't want to conversate, it seems. they just want an audience. am currently cutting this person of desu
>>38215450
lol, what? why are you assuming shit? it's becoming so fucking easy to spot failed normies that come on here to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>38215537
>>38215518
thanks for the tips. i'm actually an autistic shutin who never talks to people when i don't have to. still thanks.
>>
>>38215537
I'm actually a chad. Get your shit straight, dummy. Obviously you don't understand small talk or you wouldn't make an assinine thread like this
>>
File: 1496335594647.jpg (35KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496335594647.jpg
35KB, 530x530px
>>38215702
Then what the fuck are you doing here, faggot? Go back to /fit/ and /b/
>>
>>38215702
lmao you're a fucking lame.
>>
>>38215795
A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep
>>
I like those sort of people, they're easy to talk to because you just need to ask questions and they'll do the work
>>
File: 1495901521262.jpg (292KB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495901521262.jpg
292KB, 1515x2000px
I honestly prefer people like that. They're usually much better off than me so I can ask about things that are unreachable for me.
>how did you move out?
>how'd you find your significant other?
>how's work?
>what do you plan to do
one hour gone and I learn about what I'm missing out while they are happy because someone listens.
Then I take it home and my entire day is ruined and I debate suicide.
>>
>>38215852
Me too, honestly.
Dead air is too appropriately named for me, can't breathe when I have to think of topics of conversation that aren't unacceptable to NT (or similar) types.
Let them talk all day. I hear my own voice in my head constantly, it's a nice reprieve.
>>
>>38215852
same
i usually ask questions and they seem happy that i'm interested in their stuff so they do most of the talking, it's comfy
>>
>>38215702
>im actually a chad
If youre baiting, okay.
If youre not, i got bad news for you buddy. Youre not a chad if you feel the need to say "i am a chad".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.