[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ has become one of my boards I frequent lately. From what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490582498394.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1490582498394.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
/r9k/ has become one of my boards I frequent lately. From what I hear it's a board for autists.
Is this true? There do seem to be a lot of fail/feel threads. For me I just wanted to see only OC.
>>
>>38214931
go back to r/4chan

Also /r9k/ is supposed to be a board for Life's failures, but normalfags took it away anyways
>>
It's a board for original post.
>>
>>38215055
I don't think you even know what /r9k/ is. It's a program that only allows original posts. That's the whole thing of the board, so what does that have to do with life's failures? It seems like it was supposed to be a board simply controlling or keeping out copy-pasta and boring unoriginal comments.
>>
>>38215143
That was what it was meant to be at first, but i look at what it turned into. You just have to type origoigeoigbne at the end of your post to bypass the robot.
>>
File: 52f.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
52f.png
21KB, 300x300px
Its a Connie posting board, haven't you heard?
>>
>>38215272
Fuck, well it sounded cool, but there's only so much cringe I can witness, plus these sad lonely antisocial posts seem fairly unoriginal after a while since they're all basically the same story.

>introvert
>supposed to be extrovert for some reason
>hate self as a result
>have bad experiences with extroverts
>waaah
>>
>>38215415
well each story has it s little details that makes it better imo
>>
>>38215394
wtf is that a Connie?
>>
>>38215441
Seems to me it's all in how you spin the story. All this bad stuff happens to the people who post them and then they blame themselves and cry and get all depressed about it. Take Louis CK for example, all of this bad stuff happens to his character on Louie, but he just kind of witnesses it objectively, he doesn't cry and turn into a bitch about it so everyone respects him even if he gets pegged by a cruel woman etc.
>>
>>38215501
Well it isn t a board for self improuvment at all that s for sure. Honeslty it can be helpful as some r/outofmychest place for the OPs, but if you stay too long here, your brain will be fucked hard.
>>
>>38215545
These autistic self hating faggots just shit on anyone looking for help because they too are in the shit and blame everything on themselves. What a poisonous pit of rattlesnakes. Retarded rattlesnakes.
>>
>>38215444
Why yes it is a Connie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.