[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this will never, EVER be me why even live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (414KB, 599x630px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
414KB, 599x630px
>this will never, EVER be me

why even live
>>
>>38214791
>accused
Why do they do this when it's obvious that she did it?
>>
>>38214801
Fuck off you fucking bigot

It's 2017 EVERYONE knows women aren't capable of committing a crime and hurting others
>>
damn this is pretty much the best fantasy out there..
>>
>>38214801
because the presumption of innocence is one of the if not THE highest value in a state of law.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

sooo lucky
>>
>>38214791
i'd fuck her everyday if it was me. and be really discrete about it. wonder how she got caught.
>>
>>38216721
>and be really discrete about it.
He clearly wasn't. Whatever Chad Jr. she adopted was probably high fiving all his friends over it left and right.
>>
>>38214791
it doesn't specify what form of sexual relations: It could be really degrading and unpleasant shit.
And living in a completely dependent state with your sexual partner can be very unpleasant as well.
>>
>>38216616
Don't try to explain this to anyone under 30.
>>
>>38216936
22, I agree with this sentiment completely. For all of the misguided stereotypes about young people I've heard, not believing in presumption of innocence is a new one to me.
>>
>>38216936
Yeah I'd never understand this complicated concept until I'm near middle-age.
>>
>>38214801
It's actually illegal to say otherwise, unethical and unprofessional as well.

Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>38216936
I am the one who posted it and I am 25 myself.
>>
>>38216719
I don't like posting/seeing this video posted here because I agree with the sentiment and know that most people don't.
>>
>>38216876
Only numales would find sex degrading for them.

>A sexy, mature woman fucked my brain out, my life is RUINED!
>>
>>38217419
Why isn't it the same thing for girls?

>Oh no I let him put his penis in the place it was meant to go after being alive for 16 years!
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (442KB, 1038x1507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.jpg
442KB, 1038x1507px
>tfw no mommy sensei gf
>>
File: 6f9f0d20faa72cdf261c9b9be22e99e8.jpg (110KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6f9f0d20faa72cdf261c9b9be22e99e8.jpg
110KB, 1080x1080px
Can someone make the edit?
>>
>>38214801
Please don't be American...
>>
>>38214791

Who's doing the accusing?

l've been falsely accused, and it fucking sucks.

If the kid says she did it, fine, but when I see 'accused' It brings me back to my teenage years, when mob mentality ruined my entire life and forever changed the way I form relationships and interact with society.

I don't think anybody deserves that, roastie or not.
>>
>>38217620
They legally have to say "accused" until a guilty verdict is issued. They did the same thing for the guy who shot up the movie theater even though the blood was literally on his hands, they do it for everyone.

They as in news publications, by the way.
>>
>>38217726

Yeah I just read through the article.

Sounds like she's getting some jailtime. Especially if there's actually incriminating stuff on his phone.

Sick fuck. I'll probably never land an adoption as a single white male, and people like this will make it harder for me. Just to get her rocks off.

Poor kid. Imagine how fucked of a stituation that was, for him. I had something similar happen to me, a person in a position of trust (my auntie) trying to blackmail me for sex while I was attending university. I refused, and was out on my ass. When I told my uncle, she divorced him and fled to britain with the kids to live with her rich parents.

My uncle hasn't seem them or her since-- they had really good lawyers.

It makes me sad for him. There's no recovering from this strange brand of betrayal. You can never see the world the same way again afterwards.
>>
>>38217150
This is typically a big argument about rape victims, which has had a huge influx of youngsters latching onto it.

>woman says man raped her
>they have to undergo proper legal procedures
>man is called an "accused rapist"
>woman and allies think this means the law is siding with the man and that they're assuming the woman is lying simply because the man is not immediately crucified and deemed a horrid monster unfit for society
>try to explain the value of retaining innocence until proven guilty
>"WOW VICTIM-SHAMING WHITE MALE OVER HERE YOU'RE BASICALLY A RAPIST YOURSELF"

I fucking hate my generation and those younger than me.
>>
File: 1471829995509.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471829995509.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>>38214791
>As a single male, I can never adopt a child even though I'd be a wonderful father
>this ugly, fat child rapist was able to get a child to prey on simply by having a vagina

Fuck this planet.
>>
>>38217620
People don't believe in mob-mentality. Especially the left these days. If you try to point out the dangers of groupthink to a liberal, they'll shit themselves and try to argue that it's not groupthink if they're right.
>>
>>38218029
That's why I try to minimize any interactions with feminists and women that I can.
>>
>>38214791
I wish I could've fucked my female teachers. I wouldn't have told a soul until I graduated or moved away
>>
>>38218077

Ugh. Don't even bring that leftrightleft bullshit to me. This was a highly conservative town.

I'm sick of hearing those faggots argue and goad one another, like fucking schoolchildren. I've watched close enough to see that mob mentality on both sides.

Fucking retards out for a lark is all that is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.