[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on selena gomez?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

thoughts on selena gomez?
>>
>>38214420
God tier feet. Looks great in a bikini. Strikes me as having low self-esteem. She seems like a girl I could bully and fuck the shit out of.

7/10
>>
I don't watch her shows and don't listen to her music
So I'm pretty indifferent to her
>>
>>38214420
Not a fan really.
>>
>>38214420
Shes attractive and i dont hate her.
>>
>>38214420
cutie putie pie
>>
>>38214420
dirty beaner that should go back
>>
>>38214538
You're thinking of Ariana Grande. Selena is a cutie patootie
>>
>>38214420
I don't know anything about her.
>>
>>38214658
Ariana Grande is Italian though
>>
>>38214658
>You're thinking of Ariana Grande.
she's italian, dumbass
>>
>>38214672
>>38214681
Actually she is born in FL.. she is American you dumb fucks
>>
>>38214420
used to fap alot on her pics in 2009. she was such a qt back then.
>>
Literaly gold digger who uses flavor-of-the-month artists for her own career. Look at everyone she has dated, they have all been the "it" artist of the time. From Jonas brothers, to Bieber, and now the weeknd.
>>
>>38214821
She's sold gold records dude what have you done?
>>
you haven't lived until you've watched wizards of waverly place with your DICK in your HAND

nahmsaiyan?
>>
>>38214821
Wait. What? She's dating the weeknd?
>>
Horrible voice (look it up without autotune) not that attractive, a whore, and ok in Wizards of Waverly Place
>>
This song has been playing on the normalfag radio stations lately. I don't hate it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZKXkD6EgBk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.